India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

today all excitement is broken by cv

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
my god what i was worrying cvz did same thing when i saw yesterday doc saying maan will have to make decision about geet or baby from that same time i started fearing that this issue will make maan suffer big time and it happned today god why cv why why it was only outsiders who were attacking them but from today there will always space for mu between them when this decisoin issue will open infront of geet .maan did not made any mistake but coz the baby is not his geet will sure mu him and maan was also in same fear today poor guy his all love dedication toward geet will go in vain just in on shot.i knew coz it's not his child there will sure be some situation in future when geet will blame maan for not loving that baby coz it's not his which is not true at all even if it was his child he would have choosed geet every loving husband or lover will do that choose mother over unborn baby.this is the most worse fact of the baby not being maan's his love and care will be put in doubt in just one shot so unfair cv'z ko aur koi issue nahin mila to move story there are so many enemies there but they decided to create mu woh bhi maan ke pyar aur biswas ko leker geet will question his love that day would be the worse day man.
                             now i can't even enjoy sangeet or whatever whether geet will reject marriage coz of this and maan will take oath to marry her this time in any cost or maan will take oath coz of continouos attack and after marriage geet will know about decision and their marriage will be full disaster they really made such mess today sara maja kirkira kardia i could not even enjoy their marriage even if it happens now.poor maan ghatia track i hate today's situation and hate cv'z for doing this to us and maan

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
agree with u. They spoiled the feel of the weddingCry
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
all is well guyz
be positive
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
BE POSITIVE.....
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
me too wants to say the same be positive...nd enjoy the wedding ceremonies...the one we have been looking forward to for sooooooooo long. we will cross that bridge (mu) when we have to. remember the most positive fact abt maneet relation is that, whatever the issue both of them face it head on and always talk it out....so this will also be confronted boldly by our maan nd geet. they will never let any situation keep them away fromm each other for too long. but i jus hope geet gets to hear abt maan choosing her from himself  than from another

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top