Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BelieveInLove | OS Gallery #1 | Update Pg3 | 12/06

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Broken Hearts - AR  :)

Armaan sat beside the hospital bed. He could not cry anymore as he was dried out of tears. He looked at her, she looked like an angel sleeping. He couldn't help but smile at her. He took her hand into his, ''Riddhima, i love you,'' his voice broke, he could barely speak, the past few days have been the worst days of his life. He had never ever imagined that any of this would ever occur in his life. He never imagined that his-
Someone interuppted his thoughts.
Riddhima moved a little. She opened her eyes slowly hearing Armaan's voice. She smiled as she saw him, but she was hurt when she saw his tears. She knew...She knew it was cos of her...
'Armaan...' Riddhima kissed his hand. 'Armaan, please don't cry...' her voice broke, she didn't want to leave me, but it wasn't her choice. God had already decided to take her away from him.
'Riddhima, please don't leave me i cant live without you...i'll di-'
'SHUT UP ARMAAN. why do you say that?! you know i hate it!' she yelled at him for talking about dieing. She always hated it, cos she loved him more than anyone else in this world, he was her everything and she can't last a minute without him.
'I'm sorry Riddhima...what can i do? God is taking you- he broke down completely and ran out of the room. he couldn't take in anymore! He didn't want Ridhima to die. God took away his mother first, now when he found a reason to live and hes taking that away as well?! He hated God for ever inventing Cancer! God knows how many people have died from that! but now God gave that to his Riddhima, his love, his friend, his companion, his everything. She is/was his reason to live and always will be. He tried consoling himself.
'Armaan.'
He turned around to see Riddhima's father, Dr. shashank.
'Si-'
'Console yourself armaan, if Riddhima see's you in this state how is she going to go peacefully?', he loved Riddhima dearly, even though Riddhima was not his real daughter, he loved her more than anjali, his real daughter. Riddhima always listened to him, always cared for her father, she never said no to him. Shashank was proud of his daughter today, he knew she was leaving them, but he was proud because Riddhima always took care of her paitents, she was a doctoer afterall. It was her DUTY. she always put herslef AFTER her paitents, he paitents were most important and if anything was more important to her than her paitents and family and everyone its was ARMAAN. when he found of that Riddhima loved Armaan Malik, his worst nightmare, he didn't say no, he knew their love, it was DIFFERENT than any lovestory, he saw the love they shared and couldn't refuse.
'Dr.Malik? Dr.Shashank?'
They turned around to see the doctor that was treating Riddhima.
'Yes?' dr.shashank said with a worry on this face.
'Well... its time.' the doctor gulped as he said that cos he knew what armaan's reacting would be.
'Armaan...' dr shashank looked at armaan who was crying uncontrolably.
'i-im coming...you g-go f-first.' he said that between his sobs.
'Okay...'. dr.shashank walked in the room, he looked at his daughter who was smiling at him.
'I-'
'Papa, i know, your proud of him. because i was brave. Right na?' she said as she smiled , she kept her tears in, was she had to be strong infront of everyone, specially armaan.
dr shashank walked upto her and kissed her forehead and said, 'your mother is proud of you, wherever she is, she is and always will be.' he walked out before he broke down.
Armaan looked at Dr.shashank and walked in...
'Armaan' she smiled.
'Riddhima.' he smiled through his tears.
'Armaan I-' Armaan went and sat down next to her said said, 'no basket, let me speak today.'
'Okay'.
'Riddhima, i just want you to know how much i love you, i will miss you more than anything, i love you and always will more than anything or anything, i can't live without you and you know that. you my everything, you supported me as a friend as first, then as a lover, now as a wife. you're leaving me but your soul, your memories and your love will always be W*H me. i can NEVER move on even if i wanted to- which i don't. i will try my best to live with you memories. But basket i can't wait till i am there with you.' he kissed her lips as he said that.
Riddhima pulled away and couldn't take it anymore as she let her tears pour down like the rain does.
'Armaan malik, your my love, my best friend, my world, my life, my everything and my husband. i love you more than anyone or anything. im sorry im leaving you which i didn't want at all. im sorry im breaking one promise and that is leaving you. i love you Dr armaan riddhima malik. she kissed his soft lips.
armaan pulled away and replied, ' i love you Dr Riddhima basket malik and i'll love you will the end of time.'
They smiled at eachother.
Riddhima slowly closed her eyes, and never opened them again.
Armaan cried uncontrollably, he couldnt express in words how he felt. He cried into her and hugged her so tight.
Dr.Shashank cried outside looking at them.
After 2 days...
They performed the last rites and buried her. Armaan never cried once, he just was in shock and pain of losing the one he loved most and coudlnt bare the pain. Everyone tried to make armaan smile, but he never spoke to anyone, ate, smiled, laughed or did anything. He gust gave up on life.
2 weeks later...
'armaan beta please eat...' Billy, armaan's father was pleading to him, but it was of no use.
Armaan did not even move.
Billy sighed and left the room.
Armaan looked at the table next to him, there was a picture of him and Riddhima on their honeymoon. tears suddenly started pouring out of his eyes. he looked at the table and blinked. There was a knife dagged into the apple. He stared at it for a few minutes. And he thought if this was the only way to see her, and get rid of this pain then i'll do it. he picked up the knife, he closed his eyes and saw all his memories with her, so he stabbed himself into his heart and took his last breath and his last words were, ' i love you basket.'

Edited by -shan- - 12 June 2011 at 7:53am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987shamrinadreamygirl_95-Aahana-cute_girl17gudiyanrani143..Zahra..karankideewanixsweety7395Stupidcupid1234crazyforkaranTaniDMGloverARCaskettFanAzmiiInfinite_Flameambrynilla8maggie131984scorpio95cutiepreetdhruvikaluvsKSGCrazyy_Fangupta.aditi20desirammy_ka_ashurupzloveuAMMY12janu1610anjie22MeghzzMrs.Hulk

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Index:
Broken hearts/AR - page 1
Saviour/AR - page 2
From Friendship to love/MN - page 2
Riddhima Abhi Malik or Riddhima Armaan Malik?/AR - page 2
Don't leave/AR&Armaan-Nupur - Page 3
I love you or i hate you/MN - Page 3
Tangled hearts/AR P1 - Page 3
My Other Work(s):
Diary Of Riddhima Gupta/AR FF - On-Going
Love Conquers All - Damon&Riddhima/Ian&Jennifer FF - On-Going
And Their Story Began/MN FF - On-Going
BeleiveInLove'sHallOfFF's(:

Edited by -shan- - 12 June 2011 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
amazing....this is so sad poor armaan and riddhima....I must say that you are an awesome stirrer and do right more...

MrsSobtiGrover

ambryn Goldie
ambryn
ambryn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Hey... very well written... but i am not really a fan of sad AR endings...

Write happy stories...please....

MrsSobtiGrover

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Amazing OS
realy sad Cry

MrsSobtiGrover

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice OS
do write more

love
Riddss

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
; Hey, Thanks Guys (:
yeah, i always wrote happy ones, so i tried something different :)
i love your comments!
before i used to write on facebook, then somene told me to post them here, so i did <3
shamrina Newbie
shamrina
shamrina

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
amazing

Go to top