Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Love=Forgiveness...But to what extent? (Page 3)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Yumna,
Personally, I dont hold grudges for long. Life is much easier if one can forgive than not forgive. Because most 'mistakes' are made unintentionally and shld be seen in their contexts.

But when it comes to the person(s) we love  and the ones they love, then along with love, there is also responsibility. And trust.

If you are asking whether Khanak was right to forgive Rahul so easily, I dont think she is wrong to forgive. But she is wrong to interfere. No amount of love she has for Shaan gives her the right to decide what's best for Rahul and Sam. She and Shaan havent even properly spoken about how Shaan felt, after finding out RK is Rahul (we know KT was ill, but in terms of the story)....

In her place, I would have waited for my husband to tell me how he feels, and then decide what to do accordingly. I would suggest to him to just let it go... only he would know how it is to be set up like that on purpose, in order to fail! So I wudnt rush it. Forgiving takes time and one shld give that space and time for people.

As for Khanak foriving Shaan, thats a different matter... Shaan did not intend to kill Suraj... so even if Khanak had not been married to Shaan, she would have eventually forgiven him I think...she is that kind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
I knew you'd come up with something more to contemplate! Forgiveness vs forgetting it. However if one forgives but doesn't forget, isn't that like you're still holding onto whatever happened? And then that automatically renders you incapable of trusting and loving the person to the same extent as before because now you have this awareness of what the person did with you at all times.In that case isn't it better to just let go of the person altogether?
I know forgiveness is hard and forgetting things even harder but at the end of the day remember the person in front of you is human too and some people are not strong enough to overcome their nature whereas others are.The question then becomes what category we lie in-and the answer to whether we can forgive and forget is then determined.
[Sorry if that was confusing-I just typed whatever was rushing through my mind]

@ Gaayu
You're right about it being in Khanak's nature to be the forgive and forget type.We've seen it countless times.Shaan, Madhavi and Khushboo, Sam and Rahul etc.

As far as interference goes I think that's her nature too.Remember her interfering in the whole Shaan-Natasha thing and then during the party she wants everything to be okay between her Bai and Ada?
In this case yeah I feel that a talk with Shaan was mandatory however I really think that this whole match-making track without a complete satisfactory ending to the feud was due to KT's illness and lack of anything else to do

Edited by -SYS- - 07 January 2011 at 7:02am

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Rooj
I knew you'd come up with something more to contemplate! Forgiveness vs forgetting it. However if one forgives but doesn't forget, isn't that like you're still holding onto whatever happened? And then that automatically renders you incapable of trusting and loving the person to the same extent as before because now you have this awareness of what the person did with you at all times.In that case isn't it better to just let go of the person altogether?
I know forgiveness is hard and forgetting things even harder but at the end of the day remember the person in front of you is human too and some people are not strong enough to overcome their nature whereas others are.The question then becomes what category we lie in-and the answer to whether we can forgive and forget is then determined.
[Sorry if that was confusing-I just typed whatever was rushing through my mind]

@ Gaayu
You're right about it being in Khanak's nature to be the forgive and forget type.We've seen it countless times.Shaan, Madhavi and Khushboo, Sam and Rahul etc.

As far as interference goes I think that's her nature too.Remember her interfering in the whole Shaan-Natasha thing and then during the party she wants everything to be okay between her Bai and Ada?
In this case yeah I feel that a talk with Shaan was mandatory however I really think that this whole match-making track without a complete satisfactory ending to the feud was due to KT's illness and lack of anything else to do

@ bold: Am i that predictable?LOL

Anyways your answer made perfect sense. yes it is the question that which category we all lie in or the person lies in. well we all forgive, no matter what but the question is still there do we forget it. like u said we forgive but then we become aware of the person's trust and hence it becomes hard to give it a chance for some. Khanak did w/o thinking but she will always remember that Shaan was somehow involved in Suraj's death. 

See the point is that yes we may forgive but we can never forget, it's just a matter of how person take that particular memory and apply it to their life to some extent. do i make sense? ok lets give an example: Khanak will not forget Shaan's hand in Suraj's death, she used to blame him but now she doesn't and in fact she takes it as a hand of destiny. Now she hasn't said it openly but I believe she thanks her destiny for giving her Shaan due to that accident. So the point is at one point she made Shaan the khooni but now she has a different view of it. See she can't forget it if she wanted but she has learned to take that memory and use it in different aspect.

I hope i make sense because idk how to explain that last para.LOL

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
I shall reply AFTER today's episode.I'm too excited to think right now!

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
its ok Yumna...hota hai!
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
Haha wouldn't say predictable but I was saying it due to my so far limited exposure to your posts=)

And yes that makes sense-the memory remaining the same but the emotions it evokes in us and the way we view it over the years certainly can change.But I don't think she would thank destiny for the way Shaan came into her life-Suraj was her best friend and first love after all-but I think she has accepted the fact and made peace with it.
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Rooj
Haha wouldn't say predictable but I was saying it due to my so far limited exposure to your posts=) hmmm i guess it makes sense...im not sure how but it does...

And yes that makes sense-the memory remaining the same but the emotions it evokes in us and the way we view it over the years certainly can change.But I don't think she would thank destiny for the way Shaan came into her life-Suraj was her best friend and first love after all-but I think she has accepted the fact and made peace with it.

well the reason i said she thanks Destiny is because she said it herself...but yes she has accepted the facts of life and but there are still some facts she has left unexplored, which im hoping both do with Sunny track.
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Really?She said that?I guess I kind of ignored that part because to my mind it doesn't hold with her character.I tend to do that=D

And YES.This track has SO MANY things to explore.I just hope it lives up to even HALF of its potential.

Edited by -SYS- - 08 January 2011 at 9:40am

Go to top