India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

i am soo glad tht shefali came back

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I am soo glad tht shefali came back in the drama. Hope she finds out he truth of Gauri too and expose her too. I love her carcter they way she talks and helps her friends.
She my fav cracter in the drama after Arjuhi after them she is my fav carcter. She is soo sweet and loves her friends hope she finds a guy how loves her she a really nice girl.

I love Arjuns dadi i havent seen a dadi like her she is the best dadi. I loved the way she talked to cheeku and cheekus exreption when he got too know tht she he Arjuns dadi. I am still laungh.And when she and Arjun came out too the car and she said tht she is proud of him and she liked Arohi soo sweet i wich my dadi was like her. 

AminaWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nrbrokenmirrorsMariaa.SGMeehak.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

I am soo glad tht shefali came back in the drama. Hope she finds out he truth of Gauri too and expose her too. I love her carcter they way she talks and helps her friends.
She my fav cracter in the drama after Arjuhi after them she is my fav carcter. She is soo sweet and loves her friends hope she finds a guy how loves her she a really nice girl.

I love Arjuns dadi i havent seen a dadi like her she is the best dadi. I loved the way she talked to cheeku and cheekus exreption when he got too know tht she he Arjuns dadi. I am still laungh.And when she and Arjun came out too the car and she said tht she is proud of him and she liked Arohi soo sweet i wich my dadi was like her. 

AminaWink
I love also
oShifali Wink she is perfeckt girl ! Embarrassed And me also happt that she come back ! ! (:

Edited by Taani96 - 06 January 2011 at 12:48pm
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Also Very Happy ..Dancing...She An Important Part Of This Shoow And We Needs Her Wink Love You Shefali Hug
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

shefali is awesomee

such a nice friendd
i wishh arjunds friends came back as well
brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
shefali is a angel!! she's sure she's gonna expose cheeku tom.
only gauri had to come spoil the whole plan Dead
i actually love arjun's daadi more then arohi's daadi LOL
she seems more cool and is happy with arjun's choice to be with arohi
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
shifali is such a well written charactor! she may not be super smart but she is smart when it counts! her heart is in the right place and a tthe end of the day, thats all that matters, not perfection
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
"Shefali" is a very cute and important character in KMH. And Very cute and good actor too.... She is very innocent... I love her acting and dialog delivery style.Clap.. I am happy that she is back...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index