maanash89 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey,ths is ash!:-)i am a diehard fan of maneet!!so i decided to join ths forum!! can anyone tel me how can i make new frnds and get PMs from fanfics?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ash Welcome to the Maaneet World🤗 Have u joined Der Fanclub??? Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome To The Maaneet World
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ash!!!
Welcome to Maaneet Land..
U can say to the person that writes the FF to add u to the pm list and they'll pm u

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Welcome to the world maneet thought you might like it here
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Hi Ash, welcome to India-Forums, I hope you like it here and we wish you a very warm welcome 🤗

Here are the answers to your questions:

Q. How do you add someone as a friend?
A. If you want to add someone as a friend, and you know their username, click on 'My Dashboard', then click on friends. Type in their username in the small box, then click "Add Buddy List". If you want to block someone, you do the same except "Add to Block List".
If you want to add someone as a friend, you can also click the button that says "Buddy" underneath the post that user has written.

Q. How do you ask for PM's to a Fan Fiction?
A. You just post a reply saying you want to be PMed. You will then be added to the PM list. Then you'll be PMed by the author whenever there is a new update.

Since you want to make friends I suggest you go to this website, and introduce yourself so all of us know who you are:

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/551841

If you have any questions, or doubts, or if you need help, you can go to this website:

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/144375

I hope this helped! And remember to go to the links above. Have fun at India-Forums.

- Sameeha x