Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hassan-Bano OS- New Beginnings (For Zia) (Page 2)

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
lol thanks khushi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

M..... Khushhhh.... I admit i was surprised to see such a fast comment.. shows how nalayak the people who have actually followed the show here are.. :P

While I have very limited understanding of what happened in the series, liked what you wrote here. I did miss your usual detailing in this OS though. Glad you liked it... Already told you about the detailing bit.. Maybe it was the lack of time or the flu.. but wanted to keep it simple...

But as usual, very well written. And you gave everyone a happy ending - who doesnt like a happy ending. Thats the basic principle that keeps us going on in life alrite.Glad you liked the writing bit.. Word@ Happy endings
Especially liked the way you highlighted that people dont get rid of their demons completely and have bad days over it - but life is about living despite them based on love you recieve from others. Hassan's support for Bano here is beautifully heart warming. Yeah... I didnt want to write a fairy tale ending.. the show was veryyy realistic at most points so wanted to write an end that was atleast a little believable despite all the tragedy and something i was comfortable with too if you see the show you wont mind the way it actually ended though i still wish Bano had just died instead of ending up in a mental hospital/prison.. okay im rambling.. Please excuse.. LOL glad you liked Hassan's support.. I liked that too.. LOL

I am sure Shazia will love it - dont you worry.

However (& I know, I know, mujhe jootey padenge for sayings this) - having read this OS - my belief that a certain Hottt dude and his petite hottie wife does bring out the best in you. Repeatedly.Tongue hahaha maybe i really dont know.. Maybe they do.. I have been writing on them for more then a year after all..

Thanks so much sharing this with me. Anytime.. Thanks for taking out the time and reading this although you never followed the show... Hugs for that..
I will share this with Mazzy - I think she was watching the show for a while. That will take care of my good deed for the dayLOL Hahaha i mentioned the OS to her but told her it wouldnt make sense because she never followed the show.. She liked the VM though.. Once again thank you for the feed back.. Super tight hugs..

@Hiba - Nice siggies.

Hugs.
Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index