Fan Fictions

Hassan-Bano OS- New Beginnings (For Zia)

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay, wrote something besides PriDa after ages..πŸ˜† Anyhow this is an OS on the couple Hassan-Bano from the Pakistani show Dastan. It's more of an alternate ending to the show then anything else.. A happy one.. πŸ˜†. This one's for you Zia, who requested this. Happy Birthday!!! *super tight hugs*.I sincerely hope you like this and dont beat me up.. πŸ˜† Wrote this in a big hurry .. sorry if you wanted something longer..

Hassan-Bano OS- New Beginnings.

Hassan was still lost in thought. Marry Bano? Was it possible? Try as he might he could not fight the small ray of hope that was lighting its way into the dark corners of his heart, and she was not being forced into this either. Rabiya had not mentioned any such thing. He looked upward, his eyes carrying questions directed towards his God. The God he had always so strongly believed in.

"What have you written for us?" He whispered quietly as he mused. He rubbed his temples still ruminating when he sensed someone approach him. Looking up he met the eyes and face of a woman. With a start he realized that she was the same person he had met a few days back in the Masjid. The same person who had told him to forget Bano and move on'.

He stood up, his eyes full of questions willing her to speak and tell him about the purpose of this visit.

"I'm not here to stop you again. I'm here about Bano." She said quickly

"What happened to her? Is she alright?"

"I don't know. She started working at a place designated for social services. She went there some time back to return a few things but she still hasn't come back. I'm'"

Hassan cut her off before he could stop himself.

"Where is it?"

~****~****~****~****~****~****~****

Bano could not believe it. She had trusted this man who was now eyeing her in the same way that he used to. She gripped the pair of scissors she had found in her hands as he walked towards her in a drunken stupor. She wouldn't let him win' She couldn't let him win'.

As he reached out for her she lashed out, pair of scissors still in hand and found his face. He wailed in agony as she struck again missing the mark a third time as he fell to the floor holding his face in his hands as blood pooled out.

"Never again!" She screamed as she grabbed the front of his sherwani raising her arm again in demented fury. A hand grasped her wrist and stopped her progress and she looked up wildly.

It was Hassan.

"Bano what are you doing?" He asked panic evident in his tone at the scene he had stumbled on to.

The pair of scissors fell away from her hand involuntarily as she looked at him.

"Hassan he' He' Just like him... Just like Basantiya..."

Tears appeared in her eyes, as the force that had driven her up too this point vanished and she felt herself crumble into his arms' His arms were always there' To hold her... to protect her' He had failed the last time... but this time... this time he was here' he had come' She reflected dimly as he asked no questions and simply held her close.

Her eyes drifted towards the man lying at their feet. His howling had subsided and he was unconscious. She looked at him and all she could see was Basantiya. She shuddered involuntarily. Hassan's hold tightened.

"It's okay. He won't hurt you anymore. No one will. I'm here now."

His words were the last thing she remembered as her mind faded away into nothing and she fainted.

3 days later.

Basantiya was dead. Bano simply looked out the window as she acknowledged for the first time that she was not so afraid anymore. Afraid of his eyes following her. Afraid of his touch. He was gone. She had killed him. And with him she had killed the demon that stalked her by day and haunted her by night. She felt so tired' Tired of fighting... The years she had spent alone, the changes they had brought in her were still there and it would take time for her mind to adapt to a life of Happiness and Love not Torture and Pain and Hurt. But for once, for once the dawn did not look so bleak to her. For once the sun was shining again casting her in its warm glow and the day did not seem so hopeless, one she had to pass somehow...

She felt his presence in the room before he announced himself.

Smiling down at her he took a seat.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked gently.

"Better." His heart burst with warmth as he saw her smile at him... Her eyes' Her eyes did not look so dead'

"Bano?"

"Yes Hassan?"

He pursed his lips a bit, a tad bit nervous before he got down on his knees and grasped her hands in his.

"Would you like to marry me?"

Her heart was beating again, she realized. And it was all due to this one man who now asked her hand in marriage. Because he had never given up on her... he had always loved her' Despite the fact that she was not the same Bano he had fallen in love with he had had faith in their love when she had not had faith in herself.

She kept her answer simple.

"I think I would like that."

6  years later.

Hassan quietly sipped a glass of tea as he observed Bano trying to feed their child. Saleem was two years old. He smiled as his heart warmed at the sight. It had been six years ago when Bano had attacked the man who had tried to force himself on her. The man had suffered from face injuries but he had not pressed charges out of fear of being reported for his own antics. It was that and the talk Hassan had had with him shortly after he had regained consciousness that had kept him out of their lives. Bano believed him to be dead and he let her believe that. In her mind she had finally killed the one demon that was her biggest nightmare and it had been the first step to her recovery. The doctors had been right. All she needed was a tremendous amount of love and attention. She was not completely alright still and there were still nights she would wake up sobbing, crying over her family and days when she would forget all that was around her and slip into a shell. But he understood that she was human and he could not hope her to forget it all in a day. And so he continued to love her and prayed for the day when she would recover fully. Because he knew it would come. He had faith in his Allah and he knew Allah would not let him down. His Bano deserved her chance at happiness more then anyone he knew in the world and he would make sure she got that. His mother had finally accepted that Bano was his wife and that he loved her. She had accepted her much to his relief and now took care of her. The marriage had strained their ties with Rabiya's family but Hassan knew that all could never be perfect. The son that Bano had had with Basantiya did not live with them. He lived with the family that Bano had found refuge in when she had run away from Hassan. He had seen that they loved him like Bano never could and so he let him stay with them. Bano did not miss him. The fact saddened him but he knew that some things could not be helped and this was one of those things.

He smiled again as Bano caught his eye and shook her head at the antics of their son.

Where there was love there would always be hope. Pakistan might have let Bano down on several accounts but Hassan hadn't. Hassan had continued to renew her faith in life and in love and she knew that as long as he was by her side everything would be alright and together they could make a life and work towards making a better country out of the state of Pakistan.

THE END.

Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Maham!!!πŸ€— this is awesome!! I am sure Shaz will love it!!! And u shud have PM'ed me about this just happened to find it!! *glares* jk!!! i sooo didn't like the ending of Dastaan i mean in the last scene just showing Hassan's back uff didn't even give me a last look at the hottie Hassan's face🀣!!! Anyway...i really wanted Hassan to come and beat up that guy that misbehaved with Bano and was sooo happy u showed him coming there!! and yay loved Hassan's proposal, hai i can soo imagine Fawad Khan in that scene!!😍😍☺️ and awww they named their son Saleem soo cute!!! that last scene was soo cute could totally imagine it and i loved that last paragraph of yours where u wrote that even if Pakistan let her down at least Hassan was by her side!!!Amazing!!! You should definitely post the link for this in the Pakistani Serials Forum, ppl will love it!!!πŸ˜ƒ
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so i am finally unreserving my spot and i was quicker this time around πŸ˜† Firstly Happy er Belated Birthday ShaziaπŸ˜† ! Wish you many many happy returns of the day! coming to the OS.. Loved the ending maham.. it was short,simple and sweet and it made sense too... and well you know what our favorite line was.. "Pakistan may have let Bano down but Hasan didnt* πŸ˜ loved that whole part and Hasan was like always a jano πŸ˜πŸ˜† you did complete justice to both of them.. beautiful writing..  Keep it up girl! πŸ€—
Edited by ...Hiba... - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigirl_18

Maham!!!πŸ€— this is awesome!! I am sure Shaz will love it!!! And u shud have PM'ed me about this just happened to find it!! *glares* jk!!! i sooo didn't like the ending of Dastaan i mean in the last scene just showing Hassan's back uff didn't even give me a last look at the hottie Hassan's face🀣!!! Anyway...i really wanted Hassan to come and beat up that guy that misbehaved with Bano and was sooo happy u showed him coming there!! and yay loved Hassan's proposal, hai i can soo imagine Fawad Khan in that scene!!😍😍☺️ and awww they named their son Saleem soo cute!!! that last scene was soo cute could totally imagine it and i loved that last paragraph of yours where u wrote that even if Pakistan let her down at least Hassan was by her side!!!Amazing!!! You should definitely post the link for this in the Pakistani Serials Forum, ppl will love it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Fati.. nice to see you again.. Glad you liked the OS... and err i didnt PM anyone for the record.. sorry.. Hahahaha @ last scene very good point.. i can never get enough of looking at that Hottie.. πŸ˜† Great to know you liked everything.. Will post at the forum you mentioned too then... Made a VM on Hassan Bano too BTW.. you can find it on my channel if you are interested :) Thanks for commenting!
...Maham... thumbnail
@Mehak and Hiba: I hope you guys will unreserve in this month only this time 🀣
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well tried :d
reserved.. havent read it fully yet... :)
jakhushi thumbnail
M.....

While I have very limited understanding of what happened in the series, liked what you wrote here. I did miss your usual detailing in this OS though.

But as usual, very well written. And you gave everyone a happy ending - who doesnt like a happy ending. Thats the basic principle that keeps us going on in life alrite.
Especially liked the way you highlighted that people dont get rid of their demons completely and have bad days over it - but life is about living despite them based on love you recieve from others. Hassan's support for Bano here is beautifully heart warming.

I am sure Shazia will love it - dont you worry.

However (& I know, I know, mujhe jootey padenge for sayings this) - having read this OS - my belief that a certain Hottt dude and his petite hottie wife does bring out the best in you. Repeatedly.πŸ˜›

Thanks so much sharing this with me.
I will share this with Mazzy - I think she was watching the show for a while. That will take care of my good deed for the dayπŸ˜†

@Hiba - Nice siggies.

Hugs.
Khushi.
...Maham... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakhushi

M..... Khushhhh.... I admit i was surprised to see such a fast comment.. shows how nalayak the people who have actually followed the show here are.. :P

While I have very limited understanding of what happened in the series, liked what you wrote here. I did miss your usual detailing in this OS though. Glad you liked it... Already told you about the detailing bit.. Maybe it was the lack of time or the flu.. but wanted to keep it simple...

But as usual, very well written. And you gave everyone a happy ending - who doesnt like a happy ending. Thats the basic principle that keeps us going on in life alrite.Glad you liked the writing bit.. Word@ Happy endings
Especially liked the way you highlighted that people dont get rid of their demons completely and have bad days over it - but life is about living despite them based on love you recieve from others. Hassan's support for Bano here is beautifully heart warming. Yeah... I didnt want to write a fairy tale ending.. the show was veryyy realistic at most points so wanted to write an end that was atleast a little believable despite all the tragedy and something i was comfortable with too if you see the show you wont mind the way it actually ended though i still wish Bano had just died instead of ending up in a mental hospital/prison.. okay im rambling.. Please excuse.. πŸ˜† glad you liked Hassan's support.. I liked that too.. πŸ˜†

I am sure Shazia will love it - dont you worry.

However (& I know, I know, mujhe jootey padenge for sayings this) - having read this OS - my belief that a certain Hottt dude and his petite hottie wife does bring out the best in you. Repeatedly.πŸ˜› hahaha maybe i really dont know.. Maybe they do.. I have been writing on them for more then a year after all..

Thanks so much sharing this with me. Anytime.. Thanks for taking out the time and reading this although you never followed the show... Hugs for that..
I will share this with Mazzy - I think she was watching the show for a while. That will take care of my good deed for the dayπŸ˜† Hahaha i mentioned the OS to her but told her it wouldnt make sense because she never followed the show.. She liked the VM though.. Once again thank you for the feed back.. Super tight hugs..

@Hiba - Nice siggies.

Hugs.
Khushi.