India-Forums

Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata
Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

How would Saashki find out?

-Ankita- Senior Member
-Ankita-
-Ankita-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I wonder how would Saakshi find out about Bindya and Vinay?
Maybe she'll see  pic with dadi.

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
its nt a big deal????
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I was thinking that Bindya might let it slip to Sakshi that Suraj is her son

But yeah, maybe She'll see a picture with dadi.
But seeing that Bindya was a bahu of the house doesn't really make the connection that Suraj is her son

Maybe Suraj will stand up for Sakshi one day, and PPW will accuse him of being a paraya son again, and Sakshi will overhear this.

Then she'll try and find out who'se son he could be.

There's so many possibilities

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
What an interesting topic there..

Yuks, loved reading your responses there. U are right.. Possibilities are indefinite here. However, I would love to see a natural progression in this realization track. I want Sakshi to find out by accident that her madam ji is in fact considered a taboo in the house and her name has been tainted by PPW intentionally here. But ofcourse, PPW's true colors have to be unmasked at first.. Sakshi needs to find out what PPW has been upto all along. Or perhaps the realization that her madam ji is in fact her mother-in-law is going to play a crucial role in terms of Sakshi getting to know the "real PPW".

I would also love to watch the previous VinDiya's scenes (Vinay & Bindiya's scenes) in flashbacks as a fan. That would certainly be a treat *hehehe*

I must say that at first, I was not sure about Deepti being able to pull off this role. I have never watched her before. But it was certainly a delight to see her performances as time went on. I think she makes an excellent jodi with Waseem as Sakshi-Suraj. And now even the media has accepted that the leap has been well-received.

Can't wait for this to unravel now. Let's wait & watch :)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

sawri Newbie
sawri
sawri

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
thanks san
i second sana for her ideas about  story and its progression.. this leap is a certain hit and made this serial interasting once again. i loved the new generation and specially sakshi aka deepti! she is performing very very well and helping this serial get their TRP back!
 i'm very happy with this cast and its a treat to watch deepti and waseem together. this jodi is rocking!
we love you deepti...u rock!!!!:)

AbhiAnismartc

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I don't really think that Sakshi would do anything after finding out that PPW is evil.

Sakshi will just try and change Suraj's submissive and sub-serviant behaviour towards PPW, but both of them would be ones that would try and win PPW over with their love, rather than get her back with revenge.

Maybe that's how we'll see the show progress.

PPW tortures Phool and Sakshi, while she's nice to Kamini.

Ratan falls in love with Phool and starts to defend his wife, creating distances in the relationship.

Suraj finds out about PPW and his torture over the years, but he's still nice and respectful towards her.

Then Kamini turns and backstabs PPW, and then she realizes that her other 2 bahus are better.

Before, during Bindya's time, PPW never changed cause she was always the evil one in the situation, she was always in charge, but now, meeting someone head on, she might not be up to the challenge

Yuks

AbhiAnismartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Interesting thoughts there, Yuks.. PPW had a brief change of heart actually around the time when Vinay-Bindiya and Bimz-Poonam had left the Sinha mansion after Vinay found out that Akhilesh had tried to take Bindiya's life back before.. So PPW genuinely missed her lalla ji at the time and tried to help them by getting them furniture and money and wanted them back. But she then reverted later since her pleas were not being heard and she thought she was better off staying the way she was than to beg these people to be nice to her or forgive her.. Anyhow, I also think that PPW is in for a long haul this time and will eventually budge down once she realizes how wrong she was about Bindiya, Sakshi and Phool. Its definitely attracting a lot of interest in the show :)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index