TOI: Who will win Big Boss?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Who will win Bigg Boss 4?

Lisa Antao, TNN, Jan 7, 2011, 12.00am IST

After all the drama in the house past three months, it's time for one to be chosen the winner. So who will it be? Lisa Antao asks participants who lost out... 

Tthe drama will come to an end tomorrow. Past three months all kinds of things have happened in the Bigg Boss' house. Whether it was Veena Mallik's nautanki or Dolly Bindra's loud tamasha (and a softer version of it in her second innings!), viewers did get a huge dose of drama. 

Anyway, now it's all over and among the four final contestants on the show (Ashmit Patel, Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra and The Great Khali), one will be chosen winner tomorrow. So, who will it be? Viewers are speculating, but TOI decided to speak to the contesnts who were on the show, but got booted out over the past few weeks. Here's what they had to say... 

Sakshi Pradhan 
I think it is going to be Ashmit Patel because he is nice guy and he deserves to win. Infact, I'm very much rooting for Ashmit. 

Manoj Tiwari 
In my opinion it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she is the best of the remaining participants on the show. Despite my bad experiences with her accusing of whatever rubbish about me, I still want her to win. 

Anchal Kumar
Khali and Ashmit are both nice, friendly guys. But I'm rooting for Ashmit because I think he deserves it the most. However, on the the other hand, I have a feeling that Shweta will win. 

Rahul Bhatt 
According to me, it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she provides good entertainment, has public sympathy because her husband left her plus for the fact that Dolly Bindra went charging after her, it is going to work in Shweta's favour. 

Seema Parihar
I think Shweta and Ashmit are both equally strong contenders right from the beginning and thus, they deserve to win. But I want Shweta to win because she is more deserving because she has her children to take care of. 

Hrishant Goswami 
I'm not sure who is going to win but I'm rooting for Ashmit because he has played fair and not indulged in any back biting. Also, we both bonded well on the show. Factors like luck and public votes ultimately decide the winner but I'm rooting for Ashmit. 

Begum Nawajish Ali
I think Shweta to be the winner because in my opinion, she is certainly the most deserving of the remaining participants. 

Abbas Kazmi 
I'm going to zero it down on either Shweta or Ashmit to be the winners because they both are equally strong contenders. 

Veena Malik
I do not wish to comment on this. 

Sameer Soni
I totally think that Shweta should emerge as the winner because she is very deserving. 

Read more: Who will win Bigg Boss 4? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Who-will-win-Bigg-Boss-4/articleshow/7229964.cms#ixzz1AHasiBq5

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laokkkAlisha.Luv-ShonitSonam.BhideDimdim.ramsha_002Meehak.-Faiza-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahide

Sonia_ji Senior Member
Sonia_ji
Sonia_ji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Who will win Bigg Boss 4?

Lisa Antao, TNN, Jan 7, 2011, 12.00am IST

After all the drama in the house past three months, it's time for one to be chosen the winner. So who will it be? Lisa Antao asks participants who lost out... 

Tthe drama will come to an end tomorrow. Past three months all kinds of things have happened in the Bigg Boss' house. Whether it was Veena Mallik's nautanki or Dolly Bindra's loud tamasha (and a softer version of it in her second innings!), viewers did get a huge dose of drama. 

Anyway, now it's all over and among the four final contestants on the show (Ashmit Patel, Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra and The Great Khali), one will be chosen winner tomorrow. So, who will it be? Viewers are speculating, but TOI decided to speak to the contesnts who were on the show, but got booted out over the past few weeks. Here's what they had to say... 

Sakshi Pradhan 
I think it is going to be Ashmit Patel because he is nice guy and he deserves to win. Infact, I'm very much rooting for Ashmit. 

Manoj Tiwari 
In my opinion it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she is the best of the remaining participants on the show. Despite my bad experiences with her accusing of whatever rubbish about me, I still want her to win. 

Anchal Kumar
Khali and Ashmit are both nice, friendly guys. But I'm rooting for Ashmit because I think he deserves it the most. However, on the the other hand, I have a feeling that Shweta will win. 

Rahul Bhatt 
According to me, it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she provides good entertainment, has public sympathy because her husband left her plus for the fact that Dolly Bindra went charging after her, it is going to work in Shweta's favour. 

Seema Parihar
I think Shweta and Ashmit are both equally strong contenders right from the beginning and thus, they deserve to win. But I want Shweta to win because she is more deserving because she has her children to take care of. 

Hrishant Goswami 
I'm not sure who is going to win but I'm rooting for Ashmit because he has played fair and not indulged in any back biting. Also, we both bonded well on the show. Factors like luck and public votes ultimately decide the winner but I'm rooting for Ashmit. 

Back biting to tu karta tha goswami

Begum Nawajish Ali
I think Shweta to be the winner because in my opinion, she is certainly the most deserving of the remaining participants. 

Abbas Kazmi 
I'm going to zero it down on either Shweta or Ashmit to be the winners because they both are equally strong contenders. 

Veena Malik
I do not wish to comment on this. 

IS dramebaazzz ka kyu nahi dil kiya comments karne ka?

Sameer Soni
I totally think that Shweta should emerge as the winner because she is very deserving. 

Read more: Who will win Bigg Boss 4? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Who-will-win-Bigg-Boss-4/articleshow/7229964.cms#ixzz1AHasiBq5
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia_jiSonam.Bhide

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
C'mon Shweta!
I wonder how come Manoj still said Shweta's name. Confused Also did he not watch ST talking to his lollipop the other day. LOL

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 06 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Shweta !
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Shweta would win.
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Rahul Bhatt 
According to me, it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she provides good entertainment,

he said that..........yeah right!!!!!!

half of this is made up

the icing on the cake would be if they went to Ronit Dada (i love him) and asked him...........he would say NO COMMENT!!

Go to top