Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Our version of much awaited Sushaan confession... (Page 2)

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

nt much of a directn but i wish dat...

Tdy whn ilesh n inder told ishaan to tell suhana how much he luvs her,he shud understan dat its never too late..n he shud know dat if he doenst say it now,it mayb never..
so he shud bring up the some courage n shud get into the BR with suhana n he shud say all abt the plan dat ws made by badima n dadaji n shud confess how much suhaana means to him..whn he says pour out his feelingsEmbarrassed,suhana will no longer b abl to hold her gussa or anythin..she'll automatically say 'i luv u ishan'Clap...thn sum cute moments of sushan(which v all wer dyin to see) n thus without any furthr interference of othr family members(b4 badima n dadaji gets into anthr planErmm),dey can solve d prob easily..
dat much wud b more than enough for meThumbs Up...

it is dat,in MPOV suhaana is made to luk like a fool,arrogant,stubborn girl n sumeone who doesnt luv ishan nwDead..i wud like ishaan to confess his luv to suhana first..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67coolmimzShwets1502

tellytp Newbie
tellytp
tellytp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ok ppl...great work..inspired me to share my version...
little long but quite detailed....I also think suhana shd confess without knowing of the cheap plans made around her...here it goes...

Ishaan after leaving house goes to his fav spot (in some garden) and thinks…puzzled about what went wrong and where..why is Suhana behaving like this when she was so happy at his house..thinks of his question 'Are u by any chance jealous?"…has flashes of the things Suhana has done…like she saying "I don't want to leave this house"; her worry for dadaji, pampering meethi, making tea, chicken dumplings, first sitting on his scooter and then getting  it back, dance with him, slap from Radha bua etc. Day DreamingHe tells himself " Suhana has changed a lot…she feels differently for my family today…maybe me too??" finally lightning strikes this tubelight called Ishaan…he says "give me a sign suhana if what I am thinking is true"…Embarrassed

Meanwhile he gets a call from home..decides to go home and confront Suhana about his feelings.

At home: 

KK telling Suhana that she was right all along..she wasn't meant to be here..she has adjusted a lot..he was wrong in his decision etc. He gets up to pack her clothes and tells her to get going and no need to stay here any longer.

She is lost and dazed. As he is packing..

KK: "Akhir is parivaar ne tumhe diya hi kya hai? Middle class lifestyle?"

Suhana (mutters): " A/c" "aur bahut saara pyar".. flashes of badi maa scenes, and all family scenes.

KK:"Tum kya thi aur..."

Suhana still gloomy "ziddi, spoilt"

KK: "..aur kya ban gayi" Suhana: "bahu, beti..marriage material…"

KK: " Aur Ishaan! My god..what was I thinking?! Who tumhare layak hi nahi hai..he will never change"

Suhana: flashes of ishaan saying "main ishaan kashyap jaisa tha waisa hi rahunga"

KK: "What has he given you till date?" (disgusted)Pinch

Suhana: Flashes of Ishaan buying the car for her, seeling his scooter, buying the expensive dress for her, the blue gown etc

KK: "…only tears"…

Suhana: Flashes of Ishaan saying "main tumhare aankhon mein tears nahi dekh sakta…I can do anything for your smile"Ermm

KK: "Ab tumhe ek pal bhi yahan rehne ki zaroorat nahi hai"

Suhana: thinking ishaan asking "tum mere saath apni poori zindagi kaise katogi Suhana..jab tumhe meri parwah hi nahi hai".

She wipes her tears and says "Thats it. No dad..I am not going anywhere!!"

Oh btw, Ishaan upon returning home storms towards his room to confront Suhana and overhears all this and gets his sign Smile

He smiles & whispers something to the lollipop team and goes. Team rushes to living room.

Suhana comes there and tells everyone "no matter what you all wish..I am not going anywhere…I will see who asks me to leave this house…I am the daughter-in-law and am here to stay"..

Badi maa starts to say "par Suhana…"

Suhana says "Badi maa plz..main ab bahut gusse mein hu..please don't interrupt me"

The team jumps in. Ilesh: "haan badi maa…suhana ka gussa tho hum sab jaante hi hain"

Inder: "Mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aa jata hai..suhana se kam..lekin aata hai" main tho terrace pe chala jaata hu"

Ishika: "haan bhaiya..wahan gussa shaanth ho jaata aur mind clear ho jaata'

Suhana (in her style) : "Really?"

While KK brings auitcase & insists to leave, Su runs up...still angry…

AT Terrace:

To herself: "sabki himmat kaise hui to decide on my behalf. Main bahu hu..Ishaan ki wife hu....official wife..nahi..ishaan ki patni hu"

And then smiles "Main Ishaan ki patni hu..sounds cool na..aur ha..main kahin nahi ja rahi hu"

Ishaan in the corner has a big smile on his face…very happy to see her smile and hear her words..

Suhana: "Suhana Bajpai wahi karti hai jo…

Ishaan interrupts: "Suhana Kashyap"

She is startled and turns "Tum?!" and starts rambling "Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri baatein sunne ki..blah blah"

Ishaan comes close and holds her hands which were pointing at him "Chup..suhana kashyap..plz chup karo aur meri baat suno"

Suhana "jaldi bolo mujhe dad ke saath jaana hai"

Ishaan: "plz mat jao…main is suhana kashyap ke bina..uski smile, uske gusse aur use dekhe bina nahi jee sakta"…'Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta suhana" "Apni poori zindagi  tumhare nakhre jhelna chahta hu" "Tumne yeh shaadi compromise samajhkar ki thi but maine tumhe pasand karke"

"Kya aaj mein yeh keh sakta hu ke Parivaar ke liye na sahi…is baar mere liye ruk jao" Big smileClap

Suhana with tears overflowing just hugs him Blushing!! (too happy just typing it…romantic buff that I am)

"Ishaan…main bhi tumhar bina nahi reh sakti" (Imagine Ishaan's expressions yourself..cant type)

"I was jealous Ishaan..I was scared of losing you to someone" still hugging

Ishaan: "but I have always.."

Suhana looks at him "Ssshhh"

Takes his hand and makes him sit on the bench up there..sits on his lap..and says

"Meri aankhon mein dekho aur bolo" Smile

Ishaan: smiling "Kya?"

Suhana frustrated "o god..is bholu ka kuch nahi ho sakta…"

Puts his arms around his neck and then (just in case you didnt get it..I am referring to the poltangunj episode)

Simultaneously both say "I love you" with the biggest smiles!!Big smile

Phew I m tired…plz let me know if you liked it!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhajshree_ramzackey_boysalekh1Diivi--sree--coolmimzAnu-AnanyaSinha18111192Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellytp

Ok ppl...great work..inspired me to share my version...
little long but quite detailed....I also think suhana shd confess without knowing of the cheap plans made around her...here it goes...

Ishaan after leaving house goes to his fav spot (in some garden) and thinks'puzzled about what went wrong and where..why is Suhana behaving like this when she was so happy at his house..thinks of his question 'Are u by any chance jealous?"'has flashes of the things Suhana has done'like she saying "I don't want to leave this house"; her worry for dadaji, pampering meethi, making tea, chicken dumplings, first sitting on his scooter and then getting  it back, dance with him, slap from Radha bua etc. Day DreamingHe tells himself " Suhana has changed a lot'she feels differently for my family today'maybe me too??" finally lightning strikes this tubelight called Ishaan'he says "give me a sign suhana if what I am thinking is true"'Embarrassed

Meanwhile he gets a call from home..decides to go home and confront Suhana about his feelings.

At home: 

KK telling Suhana that she was right all along..she wasn't meant to be here..she has adjusted a lot..he was wrong in his decision etc. He gets up to pack her clothes and tells her to get going and no need to stay here any longer.

She is lost and dazed. As he is packing..

KK: "Akhir is parivaar ne tumhe diya hi kya hai? Middle class lifestyle?"

Suhana (mutters): " A/c" "aur bahut saara pyar".. flashes of badi maa scenes, and all family scenes.

KK:"Tum kya thi aur..."

Suhana still gloomy "ziddi, spoilt"

KK: "..aur kya ban gayi" Suhana: "bahu, beti..marriage material'"

KK: " Aur Ishaan! My god..what was I thinking?! Who tumhare layak hi nahi hai..he will never change"

Suhana: flashes of ishaan saying "main ishaan kashyap jaisa tha waisa hi rahunga"

KK: "What has he given you till date?" (disgusted)Pinch

Suhana: Flashes of Ishaan buying the car for her, seeling his scooter, buying the expensive dress for her, the blue gown etc

KK: "'only tears"'

Suhana: Flashes of Ishaan saying "main tumhare aankhon mein tears nahi dekh sakta'I can do anything for your smile"Ermm

KK: "Ab tumhe ek pal bhi yahan rehne ki zaroorat nahi hai"

Suhana: thinking ishaan asking "tum mere saath apni poori zindagi kaise katogi Suhana..jab tumhe meri parwah hi nahi hai".

She wipes her tears and says "Thats it. No dad..I am not going anywhere!!"

Oh btw, Ishaan upon returning home storms towards his room to confront Suhana and overhears all this and gets his sign Smile

He smiles & whispers something to the lollipop team and goes. Team rushes to living room.

Suhana comes there and tells everyone "no matter what you all wish..I am not going anywhere'I will see who asks me to leave this house'I am the daughter-in-law and am here to stay"..

Badi maa starts to say "par Suhana'"

Suhana says "Badi maa plz..main ab bahut gusse mein hu..please don't interrupt me"

The team jumps in. Ilesh: "haan badi maa'suhana ka gussa tho hum sab jaante hi hain"

Inder: "Mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aa jata hai..suhana se kam..lekin aata hai" main tho terrace pe chala jaata hu"

Ishika: "haan bhaiya..wahan gussa shaanth ho jaata aur mind clear ho jaata'

Suhana (in her style) : "Really?"

While KK brings auitcase & insists to leave, Su runs up...still angry'

AT Terrace:

To herself: "sabki himmat kaise hui to decide on my behalf. Main bahu hu..Ishaan ki wife hu....official wife..nahi..ishaan ki patni hu"

And then smiles "Main Ishaan ki patni hu..sounds cool na..aur ha..main kahin nahi ja rahi hu"

Ishaan in the corner has a big smile on his face'very happy to see her smile and hear her words..

Suhana: "Suhana Bajpai wahi karti hai jo'

Ishaan interrupts: "Suhana Kashyap"

She is startled and turns "Tum?!" and starts rambling "Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri baatein sunne ki..blah blah"

Ishaan comes close and holds her hands which were pointing at him "Chup..suhana kashyap..plz chup karo aur meri baat suno"

Suhana "jaldi bolo mujhe dad ke saath jaana hai"

Ishaan: "plz mat jao'main is suhana kashyap ke bina..uski smile, uske gusse aur use dekhe bina nahi jee sakta"''Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta suhana" "Apni poori zindagi  tumhare nakhre jhelna chahta hu" "Tumne yeh shaadi compromise samajhkar ki thi but maine tumhe pasand karke"

"Kya aaj mein yeh keh sakta hu ke Parivaar ke liye na sahi'is baar mere liye ruk jao" Big smileClap

Suhana with tears overflowing just hugs him Blushing!! (too happy just typing it'romantic buff that I am)

"Ishaan'main bhi tumhar bina nahi reh sakti" (Imagine Ishaan's expressions yourself..cant type)

"I was jealous Ishaan..I was scared of losing you to someone" still hugging

Ishaan: "but I have always.."

Suhana looks at him "Ssshhh"

Takes his hand and makes him sit on the bench up there..sits on his lap..and says

"Meri aankhon mein dekho aur bolo" Smile

Ishaan: smiling "Kya?"

Suhana frustrated "o god..is bholu ka kuch nahi ho sakta'"

Puts his arms around his neck and then (just in case you didnt get it..I am referring to the poltangunj episode)

Simultaneously both say "I love you" with the biggest smiles!!Big smile

Phew I m tired'plz let me know if you liked it!

Mindblowing and fab description...U sure are a die hard romantic I must say...Hope the CV's are reading this...I would go with this track any day....
I hope what we get to see on Monday is atleast as good as this....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviAnu-AnanyaShwets1502

tellytp Newbie
tellytp
tellytp

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks!! I hope too...it should be atleast a scene between them and not the whole jing-bang!

Go to top