Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Our version of much awaited Sushaan confession...

tellytp Newbie
tellytp
tellytp

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I have been a very silent reader of this forum and this is my first topic.
But sensing the frustrations & boredom we fans are faced with due to the unnecessary stretching of the story, a thought popped in my head.

How would you direct the confession scene between Suhana & Ishaan given the circumstances??
Say from today's episode onwards....

I am still thinking but if you have built up imaginary stories, lets share it!

I think we deserve a little lovey-dovey after almost a year of dedicated viewership!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by tellytp - 09 January 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18Siddhi_Shwets1502

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

nice topic. here is my try... rather long... don't know if anyone will read...

The elders have told ishaan that sona was planted by them to draw Suhana and him closer. That is why Ishaan moves out of the house. He finds it wrong, but can't blame his elders either as they were only thinking good for both him and suhana. KK manages to convince Suhana that she really has to leave, she doesn't want to, but he insists. Ishaan then requests if he can speak to Suhana alone. Once in their room, Ishaan tells Suhana, why Sona behaved the way she did. He also admits that he is partly at fault, as he played into their hands, but there was no question as to what he felt for Suhana. He tells her that he has tried to understand her but has failed, and since he has failed it is only right that she leaves with her father. Suhana is in a fix. And in true Suhana style asks him if he has seen her smile in the last couple of days. Ishaan is thunderstuck, that suhana can think of her smile, when the world is collapsing around him, and at the very next mintue, realises that this is why he loves suhana so much. her unpredictability is the spice of his life. He says no, asks there is anything particular he can do, and she says yes... take me for dinner!! A stunned ishaan does just that. At the restaurant, Suhana wants a candlelit dinner at the most private corner of the restaurant. Ishaan is puzzled, but since Suhana wants it he gives in. After they have placed their orders, Suhana asks ishaan why he gave into her wish, even though she did not give him a smile. And ishaan says because he values her happiness and smile a lot and will do anything for it. So suhana says, but i have never worked or done anything to bring a smile on your face. And ishaan says not true... you went to a lot of trouble and bought back my scooter, you do things for the family i love, you made me tea, you cooked chicken dumplings for me... and Suhana says, yes, i did do that. And ishaan is exasperated. He then says, but Suhana, why did you loose it with Sona. What was it about Sona that you did not like. And Suhana says, you are my official husband and i did not like her chipkofying to you. Also, i was scared. Ishaan is hit by a thunderbolt. Scared, why scared Suhana? Suhana says, because Suhana Bajpai has never come second in anyone's life and I certainly do not want to come in yours. And ishaan says Suhana Kashyap has always been and will always be the first in mine. And Suhana with a huge smile on her face, says, i would like to be officially called Suhana Kashyap from today.... And Suhana being Suhana, says to ishaan, don't stare ishaan, muuh band karo... tumara khana khao!!?:) And a very happy ishaan realises that Suhana certainly does love him back and what she had against sona was just her jealousy... A song plays in the background and ishaan asks Suhana if she would love to go for an icecream after dinner... and our chulbuli tubelight holds ishaan's hand and says, YES.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_ramGarima_04--sree--SushaanManeetAnu-AnanyaSinha18

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmad

nice topic. here is my try... rather long... don't know if anyone will read...

The elders have told ishaan that sona was planted by them to draw Suhana and him closer. That is why Ishaan moves out of the house. He finds it wrong, but can't blame his elders either as they were only thinking good for both him and suhana. KK manages to convince Suhana that she really has to leave, she doesn't want to, but he insists. Ishaan then requests if he can speak to Suhana alone. Once in their room, Ishaan tells Suhana, why Sona behaved the way she did. He also admits that he is partly at fault, as he played into their hands, but there was no question as to what he felt for Suhana. He tells her that he has tried to understand her but has failed, and since he has failed it is only right that she leaves with her father. Suhana is in a fix. And in true Suhana style asks him if he has seen her smile in the last couple of days. Ishaan is thunderstuck, that suhana can think of her smile, when the world is collapsing around him, and at the very next mintue, realises that this is why he loves suhana so much. her unpredictability is the spice of his life. He says no, asks there is anything particular he can do, and she says yes... take me for dinner!! A stunned ishaan does just that. At the restaurant, Suhana wants a candlelit dinner at the most private corner of the restaurant. Ishaan is puzzled, but since Suhana wants it he gives in. After they have placed their orders, Suhana asks ishaan why he gave into her wish, even though she did not give him a smile. And ishaan says because he values her happiness and smile a lot and will do anything for it. So suhana says, but i have never worked or done anything to bring a smile on your face. And ishaan says not true... you went to a lot of trouble and bought back my scooter, you do things for the family i love, you made me tea, you cooked chicken dumplings for me... and Suhana says, yes, i did do that. And ishaan is exasperated. He then says, but Suhana, why did you loose it with Sona. What was it about Sona that you did not like. And Suhana says, you are my official husband and i did not like her chipkofying to you. Also, i was scared. Ishaan is hit by a thunderbolt. Scared, why scared Suhana? Suhana says, because Suhana Bajpai has never come second in anyone's life and I certainly do not want to come in yours. And ishaan says Suhana Kashyap has always been and will always be the first in mine. And Suhana with a huge smile on her face, says, i would like to be officially called Suhana Kashyap from today.... And Suhana being Suhana, says to ishaan, don't stare ishaan, muuh band karo... tumara khana khao!!?:) And a very happy ishaan realises that Suhana certainly does love him back and what she had against sona was just her jealousy... A song plays in the background and ishaan asks Suhana if she would love to go for an icecream after dinner... and our chulbuli tubelight holds ishaan's hand and says, YES.

Good One...except for the fact that Suhaana's realization should not be because she comes to know about the plan...It should come from within...i.e from the fear of losing her love-Ishaan...Just my thought...

If Suhaana decides to stay back after knowing that Sona's doings were because of Badi Maa's plan then it won't have the desired effect on viewers I guess......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04Shwets1502

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@tejeshec: i feel suhana is already in the love zone. She already has her feelings, all that needs to be done is for her to voice it. Once ishaan knows that she was jealous of Sonali, he will piece everything together. At the moment she feels ishaan is in love with sonali, so until ishaan tells her that is not so, how will she admit to her love? She has a lot of pride, but no ego. And her pride will not allow her to be the first one to shout out from the rooftops...   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaShwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmad

@tejeshec: i feel suhana is already in the love zone. She already has her feelings, all that needs to be done is for her to voice it. Once ishaan knows that she was jealous of Sonali, he will piece everything together. At the moment she feels ishaan is in love with sonali, so until ishaan tells her that is not so, how will she admit to her love? She has a lot of pride, but no ego. And her pride will not allow her to be the first one to shout out from the rooftops...   

Agreed .....but Suhaana confessing after she is made aware of the plan doesn't seem right to me somehow....According to me the fear of losing each other and their unconditional love  should make Suhaana and Ishaan overcome their inhibitions/pride/ego whatever u may call it  and then confession should happen...because Love is above all these personal things...

Also Suhaana should realize the fact that her Love for Ishaan is beyond even her self respect/pride...then we can say that she really loves Ishaan..Same applies to even Ishaan...Even he should overcome his fear and let it out ....

IZHAAR TOH KARO PAR KISIKE BOLNE PAR NAHIN....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasalekh1Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@tejeshec........agree wid u.........the realisation shud come frm the fear of loosing ishaan.....fear of loosing the whole family who love her sooo much......esp...Badi maa.........whuz jus as her own mother..........she shud recollect the good...moments spent wid the family.....the special moments shared wid ishaan....hw ishaan...hs alwaz been wid her thru thick n thins........the way he cares for her feelings...her happiness.........theres no limit 2 dat...hw dat one smile of hers makes his day!!!...he wil do nething for her lovely suhana.........all dis shud flash in front of her.......n then she wil realise tht she too cnt live widout ishaan....widout KASHYAPs........n wil confess her love 2 ishaan......bt i really wnt the confession 2 be private.....only ishaan n her.........n also ishaan needs 2 finally express his love 2 suhana...........the whole family knws tht he loves her...bt hs never said her......so the confession frm both sides shud be an intimate one.....!!!!!!!

julaikhaShwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Garima_04....You have nailed it....Perfect description of how it should come out....Well lets see if the CV's are hearing .......Not sure if they have already shot that episode.....

Garima_04Shwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Serialmad it is good version. I loved it. This is my version.

KK tells suhana to leave the family and ishaan, suhana tells him that he is happy in this family and also with ishaan, but kk didin't listen to her and tell her to pack all her luggage and leaves the room..

Suhana confused, while packing her luggage parting gifts, blue dress, she remembers all her and ishaan moments.Ishaan comes to the house to tell his love to suhana along with inder and elesh. Ishaan see his family and KK in suhana room. Suhana is crying, kk asks her WHY SHE IS CRYING ?? For this Family ?? What this Family has given to her???? Only Tears ???? Ishaan is not good for her ??? Suhana you will get handsome, rich guy. Now Suhana shouts at her family and tells him " STOP IT DAD. THIS FAMILY HAS GIVEN ME A LOT AND I AM SAYING AGAIN AND AGAIN I AM HAPPY IN THIS FAMILY AND WITH ISHAAN".All were shocked.

Suhana now tells her dad, the problem is between her and ishaan, and WHY HE IS TELLING HER TO LEAVE THE HOOUSE ???. SHE KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE HER PROBLEM ?? She now comes to Ishaan, hold his hand and tells him she wants to talk to him in private. Ishaan confused and goes along with suhana. Suhana takes Ishaan to BM room and close the door. All kashyaps with KK, sanjana look worried.

Ishaan is confused what to talk to suhana. Suhana says BOLO NA ISHAAN. Ishaan says KYA BOLUN YOU ONLY BRING ME HER TO FIND THE SOLUTION" Suhana saya " Yes Yes , I told before and now also i am telling Ishaan ... I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE, THIS IS FAMILY, AND I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU NOW. Ishaan asks " Why" .. Suhana says " Why kya.. I am your wife (offical is gone). I will stay with you in this house only. Suhana starts asking Ishaan  TUMHARE AUR USS BASANTHI KE BEECH KYA HAI, You told her TO HOLD YOU TIGHT ON SCOOTER, IN PICNIC YOU ENJOYED WITH HER, AND YOU WENT TO PUB WITH HER,AND WHEN I ASK BOOLU BANTHA HAI KYA ???  Suhana now takes the pillow on badi maa bed and starts beating Ishaan.

Ishaan now holds her hand and suhana is about to say something, he puts finger on her lips and says CHUP. Ishaan starts telling her BASANTHI AUR THAKUR KE BEECH KUCH BHI NETHI THA ....KYUNKI....  THAKUR ALLWAYS LOVED GABBAR AND WILL ALSO LOVE HER . Both starts at each other. Inder,Elesh knock the door and starts yelling  to open the door. Sushaan smile at eachother and they open the door and starts going from there. Inder and all asks Sushaan What Happened ??
Suhana tells DAD PROBLEM SOLVED. and smiles looking at ishaan. Inder and all starts asking questions, how what is the solution ?? Suhana happily says KI THAKUR ALLWAYS LOVED GABBAR NOT BASANTHI "  Everyone are shocked.

Suhana whispers in ishaan ears, CAN WE GO FOR A DRIVE.Ishaan smilingly nodes with her and says to all that They are going out. Both run outside and get into the car and leave for a drive. Ishaan stops the car in a lonley place and sushaan takes the promise that from now onwards no misunderstandings, what ever problem will come both should share with eachother.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikha16sweety16SushaanManeet--sree--Anu-AnanyaSinha18infinity00Shwets1502

Go to top