Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada:- Written Update 6 Jan! Completed!

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Update Complete!
Devyani, who is still at the party, is worried about SSP. She ends up calling him. Brahmanand does not answer.Sleepy So she ends up calling Aditya!Day Dreaming

She questions him if his dad's fine. Adi says that they were unable to see him coz he had left by the time they came home to meet some officials at the Home-ministry.
He adds that dad seemed to be fine on the phone, healthwise. But he is upset for not being able to make it to the party! Devyani asks him to come back to the party right away!

However, she is left wondering.

Priya's dad asks her about SSP, as to where he was. She eplains that he had to leave for an urgent work due to a call from the home-ministry.
Devyani remembers how weirdly Brahmanand behaved and how hurriedly he left the party.

Scene shifts to Priya-Adi At Adi's House!
[And I am already getting naughty thoughts Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing]
Priya asks Adi that they must go back to the party as everyone must be waiting for them.
Adi pulls her by the arm towards himself.Day Dreaming
He says..."Isse acha mauka dhoondh ke bhi na milega chorri".
[Means they won't get such a golden chance again.}Evil SmileBlushing
Adi says that no one is at home.... just the two of them...Embarrassed
Bauji would have fallen asleep by now.
And they are going to get married within a couple of days.[Broken Heart...Lucky girl...CryLOL]
Then ... they need a good rehersal.Blushing
Priya is left smiling and blushing.
OUCH!LOL
She reminds him.... that they are not married as yet...[ Shaadi hone wali hai... abhi tak hui nahi]
And is about to leave. Adi pulls her closer again saying..."Maahri Jaan....(darling) and gets naughty. He says that he is not asking for the ACTUAL SHOW!ROFL
[LOL... Due u want a teaser?LOL]
Priya teases him and tells him that he cann't even touch him now till they are married.
OUCH! OUCH! Wink
Priya tells him IT Won't happen... she feels embarrased!

Adi asks..."WHAT? You're embarrased to make tea for me?"
DeadROFL
Adi tells that he wants her to practise being a good daughter-in-law and wife.LOL
He'll sit with a newspaper and she'll serve him tea!
And she would tell him to drink it otherwise he'll be late for office.
["Aji suniye... chai pee lijiye"]ROFL
Priya is speechless....LOL
[Aur socho naughty-naughty.... Humari tarah]
ROFL
Adi is left smirking... he jumps up asking what exavtly was she thinking?
Blushing Evil Smile
Adi says he didn't expect this from her!ROFL
Adi says that he doesn't really mind that!LOL
He kisses her on her cheek and Priya fakes calling..."bauji" and runs away.Embarrassed
Afi runs after her.
ISHQ HAI ANTHEM PLAYS IN THE BG!Party
He hugs her tight....Star

Brahmanand is enquiring about Priya's family and comes to know that they have kept their house for security to obtain funds for marriage and that the girl was going to get to the son of SSP of Rohtak. He asks is it true?
Brahmanand is angered!Ouch

Vidya tries to talk to Gaurav who ignores her.

Uttara is trying to contact Rishabh! She is getting flashbacks of Rastogi's behaviour and Rishabh's anger.

Priya's dad again asks about SSP.

AdIya are back!Embarrassed They start dancing.

Gaurav is sitting alone on a corner table. Vidya tries to talk to her. He tells her off for revealing about their personal relation.
Vidya is left crying!Cry

Devyani calls Brahmanand who tells her that the marriage cannot take place and she needs to stop it at all costs!Angry
[Loser... old toad... jerking around with our AdIya.... U know, the forum is thirsting for ur blood! Old goon!]

Devyani is dumb-struck!Dead
[Please.... a slight variation would do wonders.... Always the same empty expression when u talk to the old hag is not done... try this..Angry.]
She is on the verge of tears!
[I am on the verge of drawing my dagger out!]

Uttara is sad and thoughtful too!
So is Gaurav!

AdIya are enjoying dancing, clueless of the happenings!Hug
[Nazar na lag jaye...!]

AdIya come to Devyani. Priya comes to Devyani and thanks her for accepting her past and giving her all the happiness she could never ever dream.Embarrassed
Devyani says that she deserved them.
Adi corrects Priya for calling Devyani Aunty and tells her to get used to calling her....MOM!Day Dreaming
Awwwwww....

[Chora utawla ho raha hai.... ab kal kahega... mujhe suno-ji kel kar bulao....!Blushing]
Next Scene...
Rishabh is drinking.... it is early morning... Uttara asks why he left the party inbetween.
He tells that it was because he was drunk...[and coward... and useless... and punk...Dead]

Uttara says that she is sure that the matter is something else.Ouch
Rishabh tells Uttara that he loves her to pieces and asks her how much she loves him?Dead

Uttara is confused.
she is wondering.... Rishabh tells that he has tried alot to fulfil her desires and change himself for the better.Sleepy

Rishabh continues blabbering.... that he wanted to give her every happiness he could. He tells that he even behaves well with Brahmanand.Confused
He asks Uttara for a promise!D'oh
That she will go to all extents to fulfil his wishes... for his happiness...
And loses consciousness...
Uttara is lost.Ouch

Precap:- Uttara is in a gown. Rastogi eyes her with the same old cheap expression at the door. CensoredShe tells that Rishabh is not home but he says he is not interested to meet him either and enters the house!D'oh

High Points:-
Brahmanand cancelling AdIya Marriage!Angry
Uttara track coming in light!

My Comments:-Blushing
Was more or less a filler episode!
Only Big happening was Brahmanand's sudden assault... <not sudden for us> and Rishabh asking for a promise.
Adiya Coochie-cooing!
Rating:- 7/10 <only for AdIya and Uttara's amazing acting>

PLEASE HIT THE CHASKA METER TO INCREASE THE SHOW'S RANKINGS.
PLEASE PARTICIPATE MORE WIDELY IN DISCUSSIONS.

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:-
QuestionAdi opposing old hag.... and whether he ends up successfully and marries Priya!
QuestionPriya-Brahmanand encounter.
QuestionUttara's condition!

Phew... My last update as a substitute updater is now complete.
ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!!
Hope you weren't sick of my blabbering!

Edited by radt - 06 January 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittNas1Chetnaksrikondaahcirrohini_2007happy newsgujaratigirlpragyakumarRaviSharmasaggi80thebest_meJkamranvarshababyguninoorbcclnbostedhimani88asiaheartSilentDreamermahalaxmikmasalatimergattukripsyKoyelshivangi783teri_susanNanthini9irene_csvijaya77neel_jayA HUGE FANbipsEvashsaaazIndigoBluesFeefianna44tvdekhaMillerrr88peachesnplumspallavi25Dreamygal301.ayesha.pyar-ishkKriYaansh....Manal.

bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for a quick update.......... and that rishab is such a sadist........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtMillerrr88

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

OMG need to catch with the epi's right now thanks so much for the update<3

PS:  hope u get well soon!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@Arjunlicious:- Thank you so much!Hug

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

@Arjunlicious:- Thank you so much!Hug

Ur most welcome btw u can call me SamBig smileHugHug

radt

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Mannn Rishab is such an idiot.. If i just could get my hands around his neck.. grr

as for Aditya's dad- What a Hag! Can't wait for Aditya to find out that the lowlife that ruined priya's life is none other than his own fatherrrr.. if he was sooo angry at the news of her past- just imagine his performance when he finds out its his own flesh and blood!

radt

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Confirmed.  Uttara is a milf and Priya's not gonna marry Aditya because somehow, I will transport into the serial and marry the chorra myself.

Who wants to fund my trip to India so I can kidnap Aditya?  I'll pay you back with SSP's bribe paisa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamranradt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

Confirmed.  Uttara is a milf and Priya's not gonna marry Aditya because somehow, I will transport into the serial and marry the chorra myself.

Who wants to fund my trip to India so I can kidnap Aditya?  I'll pay you back with SSP's bribe paisa.

lol!LOL
She is sensous!LOL
@red:- sigh! there's a long line here already!LOL
Wink

masalatime

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index