Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

who try to rape who??? (Page 2)

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Awwww....why is Aditi doing such a character man...:(...She is such an awesome actress, why is she wasting away her talent in playing a vamp kinda role....:((

if she plays heer 2.0, she'll forever be typecasted!

pihu plays REAL dirty.  more power to her lol

oh wait, gauri's gonna pull a kareena kapoor and sangini will be renamed aitraaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey I am not undermining her acting abilities at all...I more than anyone else, know very well how awesome she is since I have seen her grow and evolve into this beautiful actress...But the thing is, I am concerned that she has taken up this kinda role too early in her career...Playing a negative role in a 3 hr movie is totally a different ball game than playing the same in a daily soap...Just my point of view....Anyways, as an admirer I can only hope that it works out for her....

And before I get blamed for hijacking this topic into one on AG career choices...I want to apologize and ask you to get on with the original discussion...

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Awwww....why is Aditi doing such a character man...:(...She is such an awesome actress, why is she wasting away her talent in playing a vamp kinda role....:((

if she plays heer 2.0, she'll forever be typecasted! Totally agree!

pihu plays REAL dirty.  more power to her lol She's even goin against RR now. Go Pihu LOL

oh wait, gauri's gonna pull a kareena kapoor and sangini will be renamed aitraaz LOL! LOL

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
It'll  b interesting 2 watch how RR comes begging to Gauri for help to prove her son innocent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

It'll  b interesting 2 watch how RR comes begging to Gauri for help to prove her son innocent.

Reminds me of the epi when RR went begging to Sunehri and Kalki Devi, when Rudra was in jail... I won't be surprised if RR begs for Gauri's help this time

-Naz-

Edited by supastar - 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm

Darine1980

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index