India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

who try to rape who???

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
P accuses R of rape... but SHE was the one who wanted to take advantage of the situation and his drunk state! I knew that she's a disgusting woman but didn't expect her to go so far to satisfy his ego... such a  Censored!
But I must say Additi portrays very good P's character!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreGamerGleek88AR_ArShi-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
OH man, what a loony P is!  What will RR do now!  Her games fall flat on her face! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Only a desperate woman would do what she did... And Pihu is desperate to prove to the world she's the only woman for Rudra...

I agree with you, Additi is doing pretty good...

-Naz-

Edited by supastar - 06 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i agree aditi is doin a gr8 job.. cnt believe how much i hate this pihu characterLOLLOL today she just grrrrrrrrrrrr got on ma nerves big time.. she is married yet yaps ki only and only her is the only woman for rudra..

wonder wat her husband is goin to say abt this.. and cnt wait for monday to see how gauri proves his innocent and haha seems like pihuu is even goin against rudra's momLOL gud for the old woman.. stupid witchSleepyLOL

haahahaha cnt wait to see pihuuu madame suffer even more after her little rape drama

VasusenaRadheya

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awwww....why is Aditi doing such a character man...:(...She is such an awesome actress, why is she wasting away her talent in playing a vamp kinda role....:((
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Awwww....why is Aditi doing such a character man...:(...She is such an awesome actress, why is she wasting away her talent in playing a vamp kinda role....:((
as an actress i guess u want to experience all kinda roles lolzz... zats whyLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

as an actress i guess u want to experience all kinda roles lolzz... zats whyLOLLOL
Exactly ! As an actress every type of character should b welcome, how bad may that be.

_innocent_

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Additi once said when she signed for Sangini, she never expected Pihu will turn out to be like this...

I have to disagree when you say she's wasting away her talent... She's doing a pretty awesome job actually, everyone seem to hate Pihu to the max LOL But seriously, I cant think of any actress for this vamp-ish Pihu role. Hats off to Additi Clap

-Naz-

Edited by supastar - 06 January 2011 at 12:56pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index