Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I didn't get piya.......!! (Page 2)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

well, obviously she expects him to not take the glass;).....in her mind she hasnt gone as far as 'it might hurt him' cause she is abs positive he wouldnt even touch it...hence the beahiviour;)

and well.....it doesnt surprise me.....these two hurt each other one way or another....eaither its by the most humilating and horrible words like abhays words to Piya in his 'hate me piya' mission...or Piya's sometimes dangerous  curioisity as an escape of not going insane from Abhays constant *ssshhhhhh* to everything,lol

love em!

as per the sbb.....he has an fake skin layer on his hand.....so he will take it and wont be hurt:)

YEAH that's true...
btw i love your Dp.............
love Edward...
love robert coz he plays Edwadr...
anyways i should shut up on him & go to sleep....
otherwise won't be able to sleep & start hyperventilating...lol.......LOL

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
MyArchangel
she thought he'd recover like that time
same thing will happen as b4  so she was hoping to get some proof
mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
dun knw y.......bt i nvr wantd pia to go silver-way,,,,,,,,,
i mean how can she?..abhay already said dat he is havin allergy to silver..n dat he is undr medication...pia is stil havin doubt n hav'nt got any proofs yet,den hw can she evn think to ask abhay 2 touch silver...dus'nt she gets d fact dat wateva abhay may be..human or vampire..he wil get hurt by silver,,if vampire den coz of there "nt be able 2 touch n bear silver"problem n if human den coz of his "allergy",,aftral she herself saw him screaming in pain lyk hell..Unhappy..how can she evn dare to do dat knwingly,,oh..dis pia wil drive me crazy....she shud nt have evn thot of dng dis...he is her luv,i think she 4got dis biggest fact of her lyf in d excitement of finding trueth..Unhappy..
She has odr btr ways too..oh god piya..dimag lagao yaar..Unhappy..dun hurt abhay...plzzzzz..Unhappy..btr stp ur khoj 4 sach rathr....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangeldaisyluv

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
sometimes Piya is beyond understandableErmm, Y she has to do all thisGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangelffkhan

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i said the same....if she knows it will burn him...n tht was just a small silver..this is a big glass...so if she knows it it hurt him..why wud she do tht....poor guy...it pains him so much...I think shes tryin to find out two things...that if he does touch the silver..
1. it hurts him like no one else
2. she knows he wont take it because it hurts him..I think now abhay shud do something....like seriously go away from her..now she will search the truth...by searching up maithli...but when will tht be?? then maybe she'll leave abhay alone...(not for long tho)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangel

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Pia should definitely try better ways. Comm'on the way you find out about people like Danish is different. This is Abhay we are talking about - a gentleman who goes out of his way to save people not only her. Earlier Abhay was different - he was rude most of the times but not now.  He has proved time and time that he is better than all humanity put together. And this is what he gets - torture from the very person he loves (well, almost loves Wink)

I think I read Poca's post and I totally agree with her that this time Pia has crossed limits.

Her methods are not kind.  

Edited by Ritz93 - 06 January 2011 at 2:44pm
RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

well, obviously she expects him to not take the glass;).....in her mind she hasnt gone as far as 'it might hurt him' cause she is abs positive he wouldnt even touch it...hence the beahiviour;)

and well.....it doesnt surprise me.....these two hurt each other one way or another....eaither its by the most humilating and horrible words like abhays words to Piya in his 'hate me piya' mission...or Piya's sometimes dangerous  curioisity as an escape of not going insane from Abhays constant *ssshhhhhh* to everything,lol

love em!

as per the sbb.....he has an fake skin layer on his hand.....so he will take it and wont be hurt:)

@red reallyShocked i suppose abhay wears dat lyer dat he has burn wid silver but u said he will wear fake oneConfused
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

TM completely agree you

Piya is attracted,,obssesed,,but still she not love Abhay,,its Abhay who love Maithali & see her in Piya & save her everytime,,,if we love someone we wont do this after watching how Abhay hurt & shouting when her chain touch him

Missing T she should be here to save Abhay if  T is here she stay around Abhay only so Piya dont get chance to such rubbish ,,,

Edited by -sim- - 07 January 2011 at 2:38am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index