India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 6th jan 2011

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
jhanvi is talking to Dia about stopping the marriage as sunder is a bad guy .she asks Dia as to how she agreed to marry him.Jhanvi asks Dia if there is no other way to stop the marriage.Dia tells her that karan bhaiya is the only person who is capable of that.SC is waiting outside Dia's door to check on anybody coming there.DKG sees yashpal outside the house asks him why he is doing that when she has told him to guard Dia.DKG walks up to DIa's room calling out to her.SC asks jhanvi to hide behind the bed and acts as though Dia is applying oil in SC's hair.DKG tells SC that this are only for few days  for Dia to oil SC's hair as the engagement and marriage has been fixed two day after.

Karan is outside beating up a guy when jhanvi rings up to him.initially he does not pick up but jhanvi is persistent.karan picks up the phone and jhanvi asks him why he didnt pick up the phone as she wants to talk about stopping Dia's marriage.she introduces herself as jhanvi over phone and tells him about  how sunder is a bad person .Karan and Jhanvi meet in a small eatery and jhanvi irritates karan with her non stop talking.he asks her to stop and asks her why she is so interested in Dia.jhanvi tells him that Dia is like a sister.she also tells him that they have to stop the marriage and she needs help from him. Karan talks about beating up sunder but jhanvi tells him that it will only increase Dia's problems.she tells him that she cannot expose sunder alone as they need to get evidence on sunder being a  bad guy.Karan and Jhanvi follow sunder and film all his activities like teasing girls,sleeping with different girls.but jhanvi feels they need a solid evidence than what they have with them to stop the wedding.just then she tells karan bhaiya to look at sunder giving money to the maid of his house. karan feels sentimental when jhanvi calls him her brother.she keeps calling Karan"angry young man" as he gets angry at a drop of a hat.they feel something is fishy and follow the maid to her house in a  colony where they see a pregnant woman,DKG allows Sunder to take Dia out who feels uncomfortable with him as he tries to get familiar with her on a park bench.she escapes him running away .SC and santosh  don't feel good about the marriage as Dia has no MIL or SIL in the house to share her problems with.chanda tells them that DKG has taken the right decision and not to worry about Dia

In krishna vaas gaji and  jogi are talking about  their life in Veerpur.they also talk about the new show called mukti bandhan on colours and oversee the marriage arrangements.Karan vows that Dia will not marry sunder and that he will do anything to unmask sunde.The pregnant woman  with a hidden camera goes to sunder and demands as to how he can marry the second time when she is pregnant with his child and when they have already married in the temple.sunder asks her for the source of the information and feels somebody is trying to trap him.He convinces the girl about his faithfulness and tells her that he will stay her husband.he also tells her that he is marrying because of parental pressure and tells her to leave after promising her not to ditch her.all this gets recorded in jhanvi's camera.

DKG oversees the marriage decoration when gaji hands over the phone  telling her that adi  wants to talk to her as he cannot come  for the wedding.DKG lovingly scolds Adi for not coming .he tells her about the unavailability of tickets when DKG tells him that she has some much of power that she would have arranged for one.they tease each .Adi is just fooling DKG and reaches Krishna vaas.yashpal rushes to tells DKG only to stopped by Gaji.Adi enters and tells DKG to scold him in person.DKG is surprised to see ADI

PRECAP-Jhanvi hands over the recordings to Rani and Vidhya she sees their advertisement in the newspaper about helping women in trouble.they tell jhanvi that they will unmask sunder in public during the wedding and commend for doing a good job

Edited by sang_hari - 06 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsarohini_2007momsx3sdavisgshah84ajaygandhirgattuone2nonebmm1985Joshana458phoo_12PriyaThakurDamyanthiKhaLidaHAnu-Ananyabipsneela226anna44grouchonivedithatiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick updateSmile

Gaji and Jogi  promoting Mukti bhandan was the highlight of tonight's episodeLOLCouldnt they find anyone else to do itConfusedLOLIt looked so ridiculously funnyLOL

Chanda's upstairs seems to be totally emptyOuchHow can she be happy that Dia is going to get married to that jerkConfusedDeadBada ghar it seemsDeadIs Dia going to marry the house or SunderDead

Karan was driving the same Scorpio that Ammaji&co were driving 18yrs backConfusedLOL
Coming to think of it,18yrs ago,in 1992,everyone in the family had a mobile phone,Ammaji was driving a Scorpio,Raghav was driving an Innova and Gaji was watching Kitchen Champion on televisionConfusedLOLLOLIsse bada blooper  kya ho saktha haiOuchROFL

I'm happy that Jhanvi called Karan "Bhai"SmileI excepted those two to be paired up,but looks like the CVs have better brains than thatSmileLOL

Edited by laado_007 - 07 January 2011 at 5:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12one2nonetvdekhatiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I stopped watching the day Raghav died and not because he died but because I felt it was the death of a promising serial.

I have happily survived on your wonderful updates but today out of a sense of morbid curiosity I watched the episode.............and to be very honest, I actually enjoyed the episode.

Now this may not mean I will keep watching but today thanks to sang_hari I figured out who was who in no time at all and I found the episode hugely entertaining.

I must also honestly admit that I felt as if I was watching a similar to NAIDL serial with familiar faces. Maybe I am wrong to stop watching or maybe this episode was an aberration but I think I will watch for a week or so before I judge it. I think that is fair.

I must also thank Laado who has kept me appraised of many of the happenings............Smile

Edited by groucho - 06 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Thanks for the quick updateSmile

Gaji and Jogi  promoting Mukti bhandan was the highlight of tonight's episodeLOLCouldnt they find anyone else to do itConfusedLOLIt looked so ridiculously funnyLOL That was totally unnecessary

Chanda's upstairs seems to be totally emptyOuchHow can she happy that Dia is going to get married to that jerkConfusedDeadBada ghar it seemsDeadIs Dia going to marry the house or SunderDead
Chanda never did have much up there as a character but she is looking hugely different isn't she

Karan was driving the same Scorpio that Ammaji&co were driving 18yrs backConfusedLOL
Coming to think of it,18yrs ago,in 1992,everyone in the family had a mobile phone,Ammaji was driving a Scorpio,Raghav was driving an Innovo and Gaji was watching Kitchen Champion on televisionConfusedLOLLOLIsse bada blooper aur kya ho saktha haiOuchROFL
Once again what a memory Thumbs Up

I'm happy that Jhanvi called Karan "Bhai"SmileI excepted those two to be paired up,but looks like the CVs have better brains than thatSmileLOL
I really liked Jhanvi and Karan..........Jhanvi has an energy about her and her comic timing today was very good.

BTW How did Jhanvi go out of the room????? I thought the house was guardedConfused

Edited by groucho - 06 January 2011 at 11:48am

Damyanthi

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
thanx fr the updateHug.two diff charecters not even one resembling siaLOL

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Groucho,
The promotion,although unnecessary,has become the order of the dayConfusedLOLSo we have to put up with thatOuchLOL

Yuo are right,Chanda does look different post leap!I feel she looks better now than she did "18yrs ago"LOLIt's because of the collared shirt I guessConfusedAccording to me,collared shirts dont suit women with broad shouldersConfusedBut at times she overdoes herself and ends up looking like a buffoonConfusedLOL

Thanks for the complimentsEmbarrassedBut I'm afraid  many people on the forum would have already noticed itEmbarrassedLOL

I like Janvi's comic sense tooSmileShe can be really funny at timesLOL

How she escaped from the havelli is a question that requires a lot of ponderingConfusedConfusedLOL

BTW,what happened to the big book of seek and sanskar authored by the Late Smt. Sia Singh Sanghwan??!!Why isnt anyone even talking about itConfusedConfused

Edited by laado_007 - 07 January 2011 at 5:06am
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

thanx fr the updateHug.two diff charecters not even one resembling siaLOL

Phoo - It's good even  none of them resembles Sia, after all then the CVs may not find them 'alluring' after some time and again, the leads would be surrendered to merciless butchering. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12

Go to top