Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kmh needs support of imagine.updted with imp links (Page 3)

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I agree imagine should promote kmh more they hardly show its promos.

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u ndtv is really partial wid kmh
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i agree...

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

thanks dear still i am unsure when it was signing petition against imagine a lot of people were there but now only a few fans regularly visit the Forum, where are that huge fan following of Karnika?ErmmErmmErmm
ditto!!!Unhappy
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hii, i was thinking that it was time we do something, thanks that u came up with this thread :)

and about the storyline, KMH2 is anyday better than all the other shows on TV (and no i m not being partial here), and KMH2 like always is very different. Even when they r going through the break-up phase, we still have humorous epis :) so kudos to KMH team for that. But in the end, a beautiful story is what we want of our KMH2, so we must remind the channel of this and make sure we get it.

and about the fans, i guess most of us r busy with studies and personal work, like myself and my other buddies. we cant be here even if we want to :(. And i guess we r disorganized, if we come together we r actually quite a lot and thats what we must do,bring all the KMH fans together. I m sure many of us do visit this forum but r inactive. Its time they come in action please. :) And as of now too, i think we r enough for the purpose if we do our part sincerely.

Like u have listed the links, we shud post on their pages daily, especially ImagineTV's. It wud be better if we do it under their statuses since there r enough spammers already there. And we must also send mails to them and write to them wherever possible, in youtube as well. If we r persistent, the channel will deffo have to listen to us :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Even I was thinking of posting in imagine's page.  nice topic.  will do it.

@pranii - Hug loved ur post. 
nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
agreed. I never miss this show at 8 pm. I even watch repeat telecast. This show diserves highest trp
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

i can understand ur helplessness..............its a great fun discussing our fav shows' every details with our friends,specially wen there r a lot of them to share their diff views wid us....
but its a sorry state of this forum tht dissapoints me the most....initially i thought it wud improve wid time but i guess i was wrong and now we have another problem of being given a step treatment from the channel and i heard bandini might end and zkj wud start but dere are few shows up in line and kmh has the lowest trp in imagine ....so we shud take some steps to save our show.....
why always the comeback thing dont work is a big mystey for me
and about karan ranking...........i m sure he will be dere in top 10 till kmh endsSmile

Yes yaar that's the point when i post any topic no one replies, some problem is with here people too. I take part usually in all discussions but when i try to start a topic no one takes interest in it and my mood goes off.

So now i just give my views in the topics which only a few members start, all i do that because of Karnika as i love them so much.
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by siddhitifan

i can understand ur helplessness..............its a great fun discussing our fav shows' every details with our friends,specially wen there r a lot of them to share their diff views wid us....
but its a sorry state of this forum tht dissapoints me the most....initially i thought it wud improve wid time but i guess i was wrong and now we have another problem of being given a step treatment from the channel and i heard bandini might end and zkj wud start but dere are few shows up in line and kmh has the lowest trp in imagine ....so we shud take some steps to save our show.....
why always the comeback thing dont work is a big mystey for me
and about karan ranking...........i m sure he will be dere in top 10 till kmh endsSmile

Yes yaar that's the point when i post any topic no one replies, some problem is with here people too. I take part usually in all discussions but when i try to start a topic no one takes interest in it and my mood goes off.

So now i just give my views in the topics which only a few members start, all i do that because of Karnika as i love them so much.

aww i understand, even i get so furious when this happens, especially when a new member opens the topic but not many bother to reply, its highly discouraging. Even this topic so important but not many have cared to reply. I m sorry since i myself havnt been able to discuss much thoughOuch But now let do one thing, whenever u ope a topic, PM the link to the active members here. That is one of the solutions. I'll surely take part Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index