Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kmh needs support of imagine.updted with imp links (Page 2)

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I Agree completely... We have to make them realize... lets start from today itself... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifan

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Please post links here, so that we can go and request....like links to Imagine's fb page..and also Kitni's official fb page...
siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ok guys i have posted some  links.......plz have a look at it and i hope all my kmh buddies wud join hands happily and willingly
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thanks dear still i am unsure when it was signing petition against imagine a lot of people were there but now only a few fans regularly visit the Forum, where are that huge fan following of Karnika?ErmmErmmErmm

shibz

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@ mahak:hi.....i think people likes to visit fb pages of karan and kmh more than the india forum...even i m surprised to see  such a few fans here in this forum....the main adda of kmh is the fb pages nowadays............
karanika still have good amount of fan followings and that follows from their good ranking in IF but i guess the story is just not too strong to attract viewers more  and on  the top of it the channel is too lazy to promote our show... even i use to visit here in the initial days but later was bored.....their chemistry is also not at its best....i feel that.....but inspite of all this i want our show and the channel to cater to our needs ..........
we want kmh badly and again if its lost then the fans wud go mad so its better that we do something when we have both oppurtunities and time 

Mahak Sinha

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I totally agree With you. Will surely go on the links.....

Edited by sheetal6 - 07 January 2011 at 12:41am

siddhitifan

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

@ mahak:hi.....i think people likes to visit fb pages of karan and kmh more than the india forum...even i m surprised to see  such a few fans here in this forum....the main adda of kmh is the fb pages nowadays............
karanika still have good amount of fan followings and that follows from their good ranking in IF but i guess the story is just not too strong to attract viewers more  and on  the top of it the channel is too lazy to promote our show... even i use to visit here in the initial days but later was bored.....their chemistry is also not at its best....i feel that.....but in spite of all this i want our show and the channel to cater to our needs ..........
we want kmh badly and again if its lost then the fans wud go mad so its better that we do something when we have both opportunities and time 

yes yaar i have seen their FB pages and i am connected with them too but i love to dicuss about them in IF as it gives us so much space and lot of friends to dicuss about the show but if only a few fans will be there to support them their ranking will go down i fear. Ouch Ouch Ouch

shibz

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
i can understand ur helplessness..............its a great fun discussing our fav shows' every details with our friends,specially wen there r a lot of them to share their diff views wid us....
but its a sorry state of this forum tht dissapoints me the most....initially i thought it wud improve wid time but i guess i was wrong and now we have another problem of being given a step treatment from the channel and i heard bandini might end and zkj wud start but dere are few shows up in line and kmh has the lowest trp in imagine ....so we shud take some steps to save our show.....
why always the comeback thing dont work is a big mystey for me
and about karan ranking...........i m sure he will be dere in top 10 till kmh endsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinhashibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index