India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kmh needs support of imagine.updted with imp links

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I know kmh is not as par with the heavy dramatic shows dat attracts people  neither the current  track was too good  but i m a kmh fan frm its 1st season and i m partial towards it and so i want my show to really pick up this time otherwise i fear it wud face a bad consequence.....

ok guys dont kill me for writing the above para...actually i m very much concerned about my show

finally the main reason for which i made this post is to tell u guys that may be we shud make an attempt of making IMAGINE realise that they need  to promote our show like other shows.........and for that we need a huge group of fans........i think promotion do matter a lot ...this creats more viewers who r non watchers of kmh...its a must.....and sadly i dont see it on imagine ..............i thnk we shud work for it.before the start of kmh the promotion they did for this show resulted in high trps for kmh in 1st 2-3 weeks and now it dried out........so promotion is must specially for acheiving more viewers

here r some links....plsss...guys help out...u can just go  there and spam...i will try to get some more useful links and will updateSmile

http://www.facebook.com/ImagineTV?v=wall   ...........FB link of imagine tv

http://www.facebook.com/kitanimohabbathai2   ............official fb kmh site

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagine.tv%2F&h=a61b8     ...........visit this site and vote for kmh......this is official site of imagine

Edited by siddhitifan - 06 January 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PALLABI1nikita_786sheetal6Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFpayyalkavyasamSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxshibz

siddra_4_lyf Groupbie
siddra_4_lyf
siddra_4_lyf

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifan

Rose Lady Groupbie
Rose Lady
Rose Lady

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% !! 

I don't know how I would function if I didn't have this show to WATCH EVERYDAY!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifanshibz

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thnks for aggreing on me guys and please do visit imagine's official facebook page or any other link of imagine and spam it with the appropriate msg needed
Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I completel;y agree with you ..it seems that imagine is not promoting this show at ll...
sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.KMH 2 surely is not getting the promotion it deserves...which is sad!!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I agree, when Season 2 was starting there was a lot of promotion but since then I've hardly seen Imagine promoting the show while other shows are promoted heavily. Its not fair

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifanAnjalii...xXx

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i gree with u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index