India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala's END (Page 3)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Wow I just loved your 2nd point LOL.....just imagine her shock if she realises that DP and Dutta were her own 'blood' relations, and she killed them both with her own hands (not literally)!

But I doubt if CVs will end Kala's role in the seriel, as they always need to keep a permanent villain/vamp to be used whenever required. And not only that, now that Kala-Suds were nominated as best villainous duo, I dont think they will want to end their role so soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLagp00fuzzyface

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

She should be exposed in front of all family members for all her misdeeds and sins done  in the past. she should be punished severely for her evils  and crimes  otherwise it will leave a wrong impression  if she is unscathed .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Good post gp 4 me the greatest punishment 4 kala would b D coming back & declaring & accepting Naku infront of e/one, that will b a blow in her face.LOL
 she will not tolerate it & this new cop find out about her as i am assuming naku will tell him about her intentions, & he expose her infron of e/one after witnessing tasha reunion then option 2 maza ayegaLOLBig smile!

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 07 January 2011 at 7:23am

gp00

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

I feel everyone should desert her esp Kishore should leave her with AnayAngry
Kishore's an emasculated wuss...he's terrified of her....LOL  Actually, it's sad he hasn't left already with Anay, to give his son a better life, instead of living in that freak show of a house, with an absent mother, two mindless aunts, that weird uncle Suds and his creepy looks, and his jagadambe jagadambe nani...not to mention the drama of the pallu-eating and shrieking Babi, Naku who changes colors and lives in a house with gook on her face, and let's not forget the man himself, Ganpat the Drunk. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonfuzzyface

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

With this whole MR thing, it's anyone's guess how this show will proceed.

I for one have a wish list :

I want A SPECTACULAR, EPIC fall for Kala...and I don't mean Sriram Patil-type fall.  An IRONIC end for her life, where she is conscious of the irony.

Having seen her inner satisfaction and joy at killing another human being yet again--this time, Dutta--I have listed a few nice-to-haves when it comes to the show:

1)  Have Naku, Baji, police officer suspicious of her and inching ever so close to her...just to make her fearful and uncertain
2)  Have her find out that Sriram Patil died not at the hands of Dutta's father, her memory was faulty or she did not see the whole thing.  OR have her find out Sriram Patil was NOT her dad, and that Dutta was her true brother.  Hence she killed her true father and brother.
3)  Have Dutta, knowing the truth about Kala, come back and shock the hell out of her, humiliate her in front of the family.
4)  Have her fall off from a great height...and live long enough to taste the irony that is her life.

Any other ideas?

I would like all of that, but see her rant and rave, and set the house on fire, and get burned herself. Yeh Aag joh usne Ghar ko lagayi, usi ki chitta ban gayi LOL

Then they build a new house (I am tired of see the same house in every other serial), taking only Bappa's idol from the ruins. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLagp00fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Kala's end will be nothing short of poetic justice. I think she may not get the saaza she deserve but she will get it and lose her mind ultimately.
I foresee everyone leaving her to be alone with no one to care of even mention her name. She is definitely setting herself to be locked up in an asylum wearing a straight jacket and under heavy medication. I wld like Dutta coming there to visit her and Kala having tears in her eyes as she would have lost her mind by then.
nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Another one:

Chaskar finds out about her. He blackmails her. Since  he seems so smitten by  this Lal Mirchi, he may make some indecent proposal, which she will not be able to refuse, though she may want to. Tongue

That would be the ultimate humiliationTongue. Not losing money, not losing family, but being forced to be with what she considers a Low LifeLOL

gp00

Go to top