India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala's END

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
With this whole MR thing, it's anyone's guess how this show will proceed.

I for one have a wish list :

I want A SPECTACULAR, EPIC fall for Kala...and I don't mean Sriram Patil-type fall.  An IRONIC end for her life, where she is conscious of the irony.

Having seen her inner satisfaction and joy at killing another human being yet again--this time, Dutta--I have listed a few nice-to-haves when it comes to the show:

1)  Have Naku, Baji, police officer suspicious of her and inching ever so close to her...just to make her fearful and uncertain
2)  Have her find out that Sriram Patil died not at the hands of Dutta's father, her memory was faulty or she did not see the whole thing.  OR have her find out Sriram Patil was NOT her dad, and that Dutta was her true brother.  Hence she killed her true father and brother.
3)  Have Dutta, knowing the truth about Kala, come back and shock the hell out of her, humiliate her in front of the family.
4)  Have her fall off from a great height...and live long enough to taste the irony that is her life.

Any other ideas?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

daddyzdaughterLaTuLashruti10augustRuyaKavitaDRVampgirlsss8080notsorryAbhiAnikadduuFishfishmozart66bfunofbb123left_forever*dewdrop~pearl*fuzzyface-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvimeghaparti

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i like ur second idea the best let her know the full truth tht she was the real sister of dutta and daughter of damador so that will give her the shock of her life..... and then the last one where dutta gives her heart attack by reappearing on the screen and disclosing her intentions. and also mentioning that he was well aware of kala's intention but still i loved u as u were my sister lolz... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaKavitaDRbfunofbb123fuzzyface

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
  I want her jailed for life and released then hanged for her crimes.AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaKavitaDRFishfishbfunofbb123Pyari_Zahra

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Whoa gp! Amazing topic here. This is the track closest to my heart, AFTER the Tasha union, of course. We've already discussed, how difficult it is, to find a punishment worthy enough for the evil that is Kala. I want it to be grand, her fall. The mere fact that nothing affects her, irks me. She has no weaknesses. Yet, it was gratifying to see her tears when she told Suds, uska pyar mere nafrat se gehra kaise ho sakta hai! This is the one thing that will be her downfall. The fact that Naku's faith was strong enough to bring Dutta back will be blow number 1. That Dutta will return a new man, after forgiving seema, and having laid his ghosts to rest, blow number2. That he will accept Naku, declare his love, blow number 3. For the first time in her life, Kala will lose, to a girl, who is nowhere her equal in brains or power.

What i'd love to see is Dutta strangling her. LOL. The chances seem pretty low, but, it could happen if she even lays a finger on Naku.

My fav option though is her falling off a cliff and staying alive. Oh, the irony! It'd be perfect for her, being a vegetable and knowing that this is her punishment for all the sins!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaKavitaDRAbhiAnigp00skavitha08bfunofbb123fuzzyface-bharti-meghaparti

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Dear Parul,

I want all of it and I also want her to be shunned by her son Anay. Being rejected by your own flesh and blood  is the ultimate punishment before being thrown out of PN and forced to grovel in a basti of Patil Wadi. where she will curse herself. And i have been mild. AngryAngryAngry

Kavita

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaVampgirlAbhiAnigp00bfunofbb123fuzzyface-Carrie-meghaparti

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Option 2 ... I like it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLagp00bfunofbb123

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
HI
They say that "remorse is a pain of sin" and I wont Kala to feel this pain and be it so great that it makes her mental and has to be put into an appropriate institution, where we see her playing with toys or should I say destroying them and mumbling to herself ....Jo bhala hai woh bhura hai aur jo bhura hai woh bhala hai and my favourite Jo bhala naa samjay, bhura naa samjay, woh Kalavati ko keshay samjayga.

Edited by LaTuLa - 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRgp00bfunofbb123fuzzyface-Carrie-

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

@gp00.  Agree with number 2 and 3 as this is a story and not real life where this personality trait does not respond to any guilt or punishment including death.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRgp00bfunofbb123

Go to top