Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

06/11 RKA:Bodyguard sexy Dj is Madubala Dj's Frien (Page 5)

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
as always ur analysis was great,,

I would rate the episode 7 out of 10...I liked arjun's dadi but i wanted to see her dhashu entry,,,her entry into ahluwalia's house  was thanda for me,,,liked the part where she commented on gauri and chikoo,,,oh calling chiku rabbit was hilarious,,I wanted to see arohi's  reaction when she comes to know that both dadis are best friends,,,

most weird situation for me was teji and daljeet are childhood best friends,,so they must have some feelings towards eachother's family,,,but here DJ doesnot have any feelings for arjun,,,she should have been little softer towards him,,,

I think ahluwalia's dont know that arjun is adopted by Rudra,,,if not Teji should have cleared this out first that arjun is not actually a Singhania,,,so that both kartar and DJ would understand arjun' s point

and the most spoiling part of the episode was the climax,,,that gauri,,,always doing jaassoosi,,,i want her to be locked up in a room till arjun and arohi patch up,,

and i know this gauri will again create misunderstanding,,,and arohi will again blame arjun,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHshaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

1st of all congrats to whole kmh team n our perfect duo karan kundra n kritika kamra on completing successfull 50 episodesPartyDancingClapDancingDancingPartyPartyParty

50th episode of kmh was nyc..ClapThumbs Up
wat an entry of bijji...mind blowing...Star
kya punches maarti hai yaar..too gud
..  Thumbs UpLOLStar
cheeku got new name "khargosh" haha gud gud..ROFLROFLLOL
all punches of bijji was gud..Clap
luvd wen arohi's mom  n taiji came n touched  bijji's feet... luvd d respect dey gave her..Smile Clap
"dushmani hai par dosti bhi hai..."
convo between bijji , dj n daddu was nyc.. Smile bt hated d part wen dj made fun of arjun.. din liked dat..Angry Angry
convo between bijji and arjun was fun watching... dey both were talking in punjabi Thumbs Up

"Teji: Kudi soni haigi..
Arjun: Kudi! Kedii kudi? n woh arjun ki smilee hayeee marjavan..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Teji: Mainu sab pata hai.."

now cums d convo between arjun n arohi..liked it.. arohi arjun ko kone mein leke  jake baat kar rai thi..mast hai...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arohi: arjun woh ring do..
Arjun: nahi dunga..
Arohi: Woh ring iss ghar ke hone wale damad ke liye hai..
Arjun: Haan toh bilkul sahi jagah pahunchi hai woh ring...WinkThumbs UpClapStarWinkWinkEmbarrassed

evrythng was nyc...Thumbs Up
shefali is playing very nyc role..luvd it.. ClapSmile
bt again in d end gauri huhhh..m sure she gonna ruin d plan...Angry

overall 50th epi was gud... ClapSmileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17gemini1217secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
:O I forgot to mention the most important thing. The convo between the dadis' and Arohi's dada ji!
So it was Arohi's dadaji that broke the relationship between bua and RP!!! OMG!!! So maybe Rudra was kinda like Arjun? Maybe not on second thoughts. But who knows.

Interesting. Maybe RP was willing to give everything up for bua? Meaning his gunda gari. Lol

What are your thoughts???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@sumz. i think rudra belonged to a poor family n wasnt on the wrong path at first. he fell in love with some girl in the singhania family, having somewhat the same junoon as arjun. but kartar must have rejected him saying tht u are not capable enough. rudra took it as a challenge n started making money by all wrong means! lol... something like tht! =p

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@shivani malhotra- luved d way u potrayed d dialogues!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously bth d convo b/t bijji-arjun n arjun-arohi
were awesum
n bijjis role is realy
hope to d chat pati bijji soon with more masala n nice dialogues!!!!
But 4 now waiting eagerly 4 tdys epi
plzzzzzz us khargosh ko shefali expose karde!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeper

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@Eshu: Good luck with the assignment. I hope all goes well. It sounds hard but thats probably coz its completely Alien to me ROFL!!!

Oh cool so welcome to the group who misses Tere Ishq ne!Big smile

Are sure Arohi's dad is going to be a good barrister? he isnot the perfect dad though...Give him a try as a barrister and we will see whether he is good at it

@Arohi's Dad:Uncle, I dont have anything against you but i just feel that BT has to give some scope to build up your character afterall you are the main lead's father...

@Sarab: Yes u right hun we DONT want Eshu to go bald especially not because of a BT serial ROFLROFL

@Saman:
superliked:
f
ell in love with: "arjun ney dil hara hai, himmat nai"

Me as well Big smileDay DreamingDay Dreaming

arjun: kudi.?.. kedi kudi? awwwww... too cute Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I still think Arohi could have been sweeter to Arjun's dadi...!!!she was way toooo cold!!!

OMG OMG OMG :
p.s: yo shefali u rock! who said u don't have brains?? i think aro should borrow some from u at the moment! =pROFLROFLROFL

@Ash: Lovely...Big smile

@gemini:Yes love the dialogues Big smile

XOXO
shaan

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Shiny:
"most weird situation for me was teji and daljeet are childhood best friends,,so they must have some feelings towards eachother's family,,,but here DJ doesnot have any feelings for arjun,,,she should have been little softer towards him,"

Yes i know that is the thng i cannot understand. If they are such good friends then why didnt they take a nicer approach towards Arjun. Well some credit has to be given to DJ though she somehow has a soft corner for Arjun she is not like the others. U remember that scene when Arjun came to the engagement party to return the ring well she was the only one who thought some good of Arjun!

Dont u think that both dadis knwo Arjun is adopted??!!if they are good friends then she should know right im confused Confused

@Shivani:
"hated d part wen dj made fun of arjun.. din liked dat..Angry Angry"

I hated that part as wellAngry...that was so mean!

"
"Teji: Kudi soni haigi..
Arjun: Kudi! Kedii kudi? n woh arjun ki smilee hayeee marjavan..Day Dreaming
Teji: Mainu sab pata hai.."

Loved that as well!!

@Sumz: Why do u think its bua who was the one who loved RPS?

@Saman: there is no other gurl that he could have possibly fallen in love apart from Bua but then may be there is some hidden agenda or hidden additional character yet to be introduced in the show

@Addha: thxs hun :D

@Mehr: what is wrong in being with ur brother in lala land?ROFLROFL

@Eshu: good job hun Big smile

xoxo

Shaan

Edited by shaan17 - 07 January 2011 at 2:54pm

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@shaan i like ur wish list

DancingDancingbhalle bhalle in karan's style congratulations for completing 50 episodes(lovely episodes)Party n arjun's dialogues these days are the highlights of the show
mai hoon na tumharra hone wala
handsome hoon na
Hugsmiles everything is nice wonderful
chiku n his jawanii lolROFL tomorrow's epi v r gonna watchROFL Arohi plz  stop ignoring and hurting ArjunAngry 
i love Arjun ki dadi thank god one more person from arjun's family who loves him other than his sis
n dadi's dialogue about Arjun's eyes really so sweet of the dialogue writer we all really love his innocence filled eyes which brought tears in our eyes many times specially sbs interview wid kk*2 on the last day of kitani mohabbat hai Unhappy bad memories i don't ven want to think about those days when we lost kitani mohabbat hai Broken Heart 
hope we don't c anymore close scenes btwn that joker chiku n arohiEvil Smile i hate u chiku but from other point of view i love u as jokerLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index