Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

06/11 RKA:Bodyguard sexy Dj is Madubala Dj's Frien (Page 4)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Nice takes everyone!Clap

@Ash, beautiful capsWink May i steal some??? if you don't mind?Embarrassed

Epi was good.
No continuation though!!Dead CVs, wake up!! WackoWacko
I'm loving Arjun's adaayainDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......ROFL but still i feel the dialogues could be stronger...i get a very young-couple-romancing feelEmbarrassed (isn't it supposed to be youth oriented show?? helloooo wake up NimzConfusedBig smile) No but I can seriously relate to the way Arjuhi interact to each other....infact some dialogues are so common that even i use them with mieee bfEmbarrassedBlushing. I want more passion!!!Wink more chemistry!!!Wink  Am i the only one feeling that???Embarrassed

Both daadi's were disappointingDisapprove I was thinking some cat-fight!Disapprove ye dono toa dost nikliBroken Heart...
But they're both stars!Star 
Hated the way DJ spoke to Arjun's daadi....felt badDisapprove

Gauri!!Angry stop eves dropping!!!Angry *giving super electrifying nudges* DeadDeadDeadDead like MehrBig smile. You know you can't do anything just give up!

I really felt for Arjun when he said main irritate ho gaya tha...because of Arohi. Poor him, kitna sehna parh raha hai....I would be so annoyed! and I'm having a feeling this plan of Shefali is gonna turn out to be another flop and we'd have to hear Aro's bhashan again.......Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeperAsh_SmashBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
WOW! Adda is hilloing LOL AWESOME takes all :) will comment tomorrow :)

@Jaya: *welcome back* *barsaoing phool* *returns jhappis*

Kal miltey hein :)

*flies*

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3BheegiBasanti

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

I loved Dadi's meeting with Chiku, he got so scared when he learned that she was Arjun's dadi. His attitude totally changed, and he started sucking up LOL Loved Arjun and Dadi's scenes, they were so happy to see each other.

Arohi needs to let her anger go, Arjun is trying so hard with her, the least she can do is meet him halfway. Give him a chance!

I love that Shefali is trying to get Arjun and Arohi together but I hate that Gauri is still being shown plotting to keep them apart. Don't Arohi and Arjun have enough problems without her being added to the mix? I want to see Arjun and Arohi working towards a relationship instead of drifting further apart.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@Nimz: Yes no continuation...i supposed there was not anything left to be said. And Creatives ran out of dialogues and imagination ROFLROFL
Nimz we are all in awe...pinchPinch yourself couple of times and you will be fine
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"Gauri!!Angry stop eves dropping!!!Angry"

It is to be expected hun because it is a BT serial.
ROFLROFLROFL

"we'd have to hear Aro's bhashan again"

Yes gear up hun...i can see that happening as well!!

@Jaya: where are you?i cant see you...i trust youve reached home safely Big smile

@love: no time we'll check later
Big smile

@bollywood: "
Loved Arjun and Dadi's scenes, they were so happy to see each other"
Yes love their relationship sweet ey!!Day Dreaming

Read my analysis on Gauri's character... poor thing she is just having difficulties to adjust. On one side she has been chucked aside by Arjun on the other side she has a husband that doesnt care about her!!

@gemini: thanks for what??

@Sumz: Love your intervention

"Now lets see what happens tomorrow. Gouri will do everything in her power to stop the Aluwalias from attending Cheeku ka Jawani bachelor party ... resulting in creating some MU between Arohi blaming all of the bachelor party onto Arjun (as he will be there to meet Shefali). Angry I be mad then Angry real mad AngryAngryAngry."

This is to be expected hun!!!!BT serial remember!!

I dont want to watch chikoo dance...its gonna make me sick!!!

xoxo

shaan

Edited by shaan17 - 07 January 2011 at 2:48am

Nimz-KMHLove14secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@shaan17 n eshuu11- thank u soooooo much!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi all Hug

Just going to jot down some quick thoughts.

Great episode. Thumbs Up

Didn't like that the beginning wasn't a continuation. Angry why did you end with half way through a sentence yesterday and today we see tan ta nan Dadi enter Wacko. Ending and beginning are as important as the body of the episode. Please pay attention to this.

A-A scenes were awesome.

Dadis were awesome. I'm so glad that it wasn't a cat fight. I was secretly hoping they would remain best of buds, yippy! LOL I mentioned earlier when we first heard of Arjun's dadi coming into the picture that dadis are going to be cupids ... who will be khusur pusurring late at night and making cupidly plans ... can't wait . CVs make it happen. LOL

I'm so so sooooooooooo happy that Shefali is getting more screen time! Dancingshe is Cool
Shefali is an awesome cupid ... Thumbs Up Now what would be even cooler if she knew that Gouri was trouble. Wink

Now lets see what happens tomorrow. Gouri will do everything in her power to stop the Aluwalias from attending Cheeku ka Jawani bachelor party ... resulting in creating some MU between Arohi blaming all of the bachelor party onto Arjun (as he will be there to meet Shefali). Angry I be mad then Angry real mad AngryAngryAngry.

Wait, bachelor party LOL does this mean I get to watch a Cheeku ka jawani dance??? PLEASE!!! let this be .. c'mon. It will be awesome to the height of awesomeness. LOL can't wait. Wink

ROFL CVs, yaar please don't disappoint, me wants a Cheeku ka jawani dance to the song. LOLLOLLOL

saman87shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@all ......Great takes/analysis/pics! Clap

Loving that RKA is moving well. As I can't watch during the day while at work, I love to read through the takes and analysis. Keep it up Clap

@Mehrsberry ... you keeeel me with the cutie patutie of a lil chickie. ROFL

@Jaya ... your back Hug Missed you hun. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your analysis. CVs need you to point out the good, the bad and the ugly! LOL

Oh and Jaya, mashallah, epis are so so soooo much better then the first few weeks we watched. Most actors are doing a fab job acting and with apt expressions. KKs' are doing a really awesome job. I can't wait until you get caught up. LOL

Edited by sumz3 - 06 January 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index