Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

06/11 RKA:Bodyguard sexy Dj is Madubala Dj's Frien (Page 3)

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@Eshu - ROFL u r right.. But dont go bald Tongue Ekta is not goona pay u for it.. 

And best of luck wit watever u r going to do Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@sarab still here so thought of giving a quickie reply!
I am gonna ask arohi's dad to fight for my case - compensation on watching KMH2 with the violin theme - normal person turns deaf and baldROFLROFLROFL If Arohi's dad don't agree, I will need to go to Rudra Pratap Singh (waise wo bhi bald hein ROFLROFLROFL) first to shake Arohi's father then ask for compensation too ROFL

Anyone in finance field here - doing my study on Equity Markets - the effects of announcements in emerging and developed markets - the extent that market efficiency holds!
Secondly a 30 page report on 10 weeks trading!

AmazingWink

edited:
Like ur caps ash

Edited by Eshu11 - 06 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
superliked:
f
ell in love with: "arjun ney dil hara hai, himmat nai"

liked:
.i was glad to see the episode starting off with arjun's dadi... coz her entery had been so well build up since the past few days. i believe that if u hype something too much n deliver it late, the whole thing gets spoiled! so i was glad that she entered before all tha gana shana, mehndi thing! n wht an entery it was! Clap awesome! the comment on shefali's knee n gauri's kheer gr8!
.the dj-teji relationship has been beatufilly potrayed. shows the depth of their friendship n so many things have changed but still every1 in the house(aro's mom n others) respected her just like dj!
.also liked the fact tht rudra turning all bad is due to some decision kartar made in the past... i wasnt expecting this. so i liked it! hope the story to follow is also good!
.my favourite part was when cheku was bragging about his bodyguard n arjun's entry! fab job karan! Clap his expressions on seeing the dadi... n the way he moved towards cheku!
.arjun: kudi.?.. kedi kudi? awwwww... too cute. n yea i agree with dadi about the eye thing! masoom ankhein! hayeee Embarrassed dialogue writer good u noticed!

disliked:
i
am so not liking aro's cousins... n their stupid habit of speaking half lines n then the other one finishes the other half of the line! Angry n nw enough is enough arohi... u r seriously being too rude! ab tak tou theek hai but nw u better listen when arjun tells u kabootar turned kharkhosht ka sach!!
p.s: yo shefali u rock! who said u don't have brains?? i think aro should borrow some from u at the moment! =p

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14shaan17Du_Nishsumz3Ayesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Arjuhi caps updated page 2 Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@ash... absolutely beautiful caps n effects! love them =]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperAsh_SmashBheegiBasanti

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman87

@ash... absolutely beautiful caps n effects! love them =]

Thanks hun, I will try to bring capz for every epi LOL If I get time .. SmileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87sumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hola Adda! Hug

Awesome to see the thread rocking and rolling. Got several episodes to catch up on before I comment on it!

@Shaheen: Loved reading your views as always.

@Mehr, Sarab, Sana, Mushi, Nisha, Saman, Sumz...Hug...will read your takes at home in a few hours.

New Adda-ians...Hola...I'm Jaya...welcome!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3secretkeepermushiroxx

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@jaya! hey good to see u back! will love to read ur take on the development in the story!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index