I hope jag dies (Page 2)

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Itna gussa?
OMG!
I did not expect such a severe reaction!
ROFL
I find the track a complete .....Sleepy
nothing new or unexpected!

I agree with radt - the track does feel complete.  As much as I can understand what Jagya is doing hurts everyone - and he seems despicable for hiding he is married and flirting with this Gauri, its normal for a teenager to evolve the way he has.  Just cause he is married he does not automatically become mature - still a kid.  He is with Anandi not because he has picked her but because he is married to her and is used to that idea that she is his "beendni".  Plus they really cant show Anandi - Jagya happily married in a show that is against child marriage!

And now I digress from the topic:
I only hope that after all the trials and tribulations which will now be coming poor Anandi's way:
  1. I hope in the end Anandi choses to NOT go back to Jagya and maybe even finds someone else (who's dadi isnt as mean as this guys!) and
  2. Gauri is NOT that little girl who Jagya was married to when he was a kid (that would suck cause then someone else would say dadisa was right to get him married second time to a more compliant girl!).  And even if Gauri is that girl she choses to leave Jagya for misleading her.

And now I am really stretching the point:

eventually Jagya can remarry - a widow!   Anyways we should all brace ourselves as Jagya and Anandi aint gonna be together or happy for awhile at least.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoradtanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

Originally posted by radt

Itna gussa?
OMG!
I did not expect such a severe reaction!
ROFL
I find the track a complete .....Sleepy
nothing new or unexpected!

I agree with radt - the track does feel complete.  As much as I can understand what Jagya is doing hurts everyone - and he seems despicable for hiding he is married and flirting with this Gauri, its normal for a teenager to evolve the way he has.  Just cause he is married he does not automatically become mature - still a kid.  He is with Anandi not because he has picked her but because he is married to her and is used to that idea that she is his "beendni".  Plus they really cant show Anandi - Jagya happily married in a show that is against child marriage!

And now I digress from the topic:
I only hope that after all the trials and tribulations which will now be coming poor Anandi's way:
  1. I hope in the end Anandi choses to NOT go back to Jagya and maybe even finds someone else (who's dadi isnt as mean as this guys!) and
  2. Gauri is NOT that little girl who Jagya was married to when he was a kid (that would suck cause then someone else would say dadisa was right to get him married second time to a more compliant girl!).  And even if Gauri is that girl she choses to leave Jagya for misleading her.

And now I am really stretching the point:

eventually Jagya can remarry - a widow!   Anyways we should all brace ourselves as Jagya and Anandi aint gonna be together or happy for awhile at least.

Points well made 'emptypot' - Completely agree with you...I dont see the reason for such strong reactions...when the story is going the right way...Anyways this show wasnt meant to be a "Love Story" in the first place...this show was meant to be against evil practice of child marriage ....If they show the lead couple as happily ever after then what's the whole point of this show??? 

stoneheartanu rulzpjyoradt

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
umm i have been away for a long time..bt isnt wanting him to DIE a lil too much??there's worse happening on the show like abusive husbands and crazy senile aristocratic hypocrytic old ladies..a teenager falling for a woman who is anti-thesis of his "wife" is not very criminal in that comparison..

stoneheartdivmathpjyoradt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

umm i have been away for a long time..bt isnt wanting him to DIE a lil too much??there's worse happening on the show like abusive husbands and crazy senile aristocratic hypocrytic old ladies..a teenager falling for a woman who is anti-thesis of his "wife" is not very criminal in that comparison..

OMG! Anu...... u r back too?
WOW!
Party time!!!!!
Hug
Divs.... Priya di.... Aditi di.... Anu!!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I guess my thoughts have upset many.
The reason I said that was,
that they are trying to show that a teenager can go astray etc. and its cause of child marriage that he is doing this or else he wouldn't. May be trying to show that if Anandi was educated he would have stuck with her and other lame reasons.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

This life that he has was saved cause of Anandi , and he is such an ungrateful person that , how can he remove her from his heart?

Nothing to do with education or child marriage. Its just his character, thats him , he cares about himself and himself alone.

They have changed him into something he was not.

Jagya the younger one always cared about anandi, no matter what stood besides her. the whole mahaveer incident. Him supporting her against his dadisa and much more. As a friend, yes, but I guess as a child his heart was purer.

Now all he does is puts her down with his insults and taunts. He did not even have the spine to rise up against dadisa to ask her permission to study it was anandi who convinced them.

And I mean so much more!

every step she stood besides him and now he turns around and cheats her? 19 is a young age and can mislead and I agree that what he is doing is a possibility but no way he deserves to be forgiven.

And if the CTs say that this is cause of child marriage they are kidding themselves.

Its cause of the person called Jagya, who is character less, and has no sense of gratitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I guess my thoughts have upset many.
The reason I said that was,
that they are trying to show that a teenager can go astray etc. and its cause of child marriage that he is doing this or else he wouldn't. May be trying to show that if Anandi was educated he would have stuck with her and other lame reasons.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

This life that he has was saved cause of Anandi , and he is such an ungrateful person that , how can he remove her from his heart?
same question from myside!

Nothing to do with education or child marriage. Its just his character, thats him , he cares about himself and himself alone.
Thumbs Up

They have changed him into something he was not.
correct!!

Jagya the younger one always cared about anandi, no matter what stood besides her. the whole mahaveer incident. Him supporting her against his dadisa and much more. As a friend, yes, but I guess as a child his heart was purer.

Now all he does is puts her down with his insults and taunts. He did not even have the spine to rise up against dadisa to ask her permission to study it was anandi who convinced them.

And I mean so much more!

every step she stood besides him and now he turns around and cheats her? 19 is a young age and can mislead and I agree that what he is doing is a possibility but no way he deserves to be forgiven.

And if the CTs say that this is cause of child marriage they are kidding themselves.
master stroke!!

Its cause of the person called Jagya, who is character less, and has no sense of gratitude.

Go to top