Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KarmaGivingDharmaSankat (Page 84)

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Thappad marungi mein shilpoo ko!!

I still dont understand!!! Someone explain!!!LOLLOLLOL

zeeniee this title actually put me in dharam sankat n i actually had 2 refer d first few pages 2 get n finally i did get it some what
LOL

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Ep 3: Aghoris

Mishal talks about Aghoris who are considered non–hindu due of their cannibalistic rituals. The Aghoris stay in a cemetery and consume human flesh. A man named Arun who lives in Varanasi is looking for his brother who has gone missing since 5 days. Arun files a complaint in the police station about his missing brother but even the police are unable to trace his brother. Arun's bother was killed by his son Raju for ill treating him and his mother as he was an illegitimate child. The police was unable to find Arun's brother's corpse. The corpse was taken by a Aghori who consumes its flesh to become immortal. The Aghoris eat human flesh after it is cremated. Arun who is still searching for his missing brother comes across and Aghori baba who tells him that he had cremated his brother and consumed his flesh. The baba gives Arun his brother's watch for identification. The Aghoris still continue this practice of consuming human flesh as they believe they can attain eternity by doing this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by DJ..

I am super scared of all this ...............after my aunt died i have never stepped into her house until i have company the house is empty at the moment

super natural is really not explainable...........one incident from my life my father passed away 1 month before my exams ...........till my exams got over i always used to feel my hand tugged at if i dozed off for 5 mins or if i asked anyone to wake me up at a particular time ...........and always there was nobody around when I felt the tug and woke up .......

it stopped the day my exams got over .........and if you say that it is past experience no ...........my father used to never wake me up from my naps ..........even for studies it was always mom no one else

DJ like it's said until u experience it u can't relate to it. Rem d epi where d girl can c dead?

lets not talk about it ............i will not be able to sleep other wise ..........seriously .........mein toh khud ke ghar mein sham ke baad akela nahi rehta..............

mein bahoot phatu hoon is baare mein
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Ep 3: Aghoris

Mishal talks about Aghoris who are considered non'hindu due of their cannibalistic rituals. The Aghoris stay in a cemetery and consume human flesh. A man named Arun who lives in Varanasi is looking for his brother who has gone missing since 5 days. Arun files a complaint in the police station about his missing brother but even the police are unable to trace his brother. Arun's bother was killed by his son Raju for ill treating him and his mother as he was an illegitimate child. The police was unable to find Arun's brother's corpse. The corpse was taken by a Aghori who consumes its flesh to become immortal. The Aghoris eat human flesh after it is cremated. Arun who is still searching for his missing brother comes across and Aghori baba who tells him that he had cremated his brother and consumed his flesh. The baba gives Arun his brother's watch for identification. The Aghoris still continue this practice of consuming human flesh as they believe they can attain eternity by doing this.

OMG what is this

they actually existShocked

is this a real life story

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
That reminds me ............ Reshu you have not read the FF update till now ...........Shocked next time preview nahi doonga
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Hey subia!Hug Please explain the title to me!!LOL

Shru nikammi since when have you become a DQ!! Your only saying hi to me now!!ShockedROFL

Subia took everyone name isliye maine hi keh diyaLOLLOL

DJ okkie let's not talk abt dis. Shd I stop posting d synopsis of epi?
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Subia, DJ, Monty, Reet, ZeeniaHugHug
Hug Hug

Go to top