Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KarmaGivingDharmaSankat (Page 82)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Manoj Tiwari ROFL ROFL ROFL

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Saxena family supports Aarushi
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya are glad that Aarushi (Avantika Hundal) has realized that she had misunderstood the intentions of her sister Pratigya (Pooja Gor) who was only trying to save her from Aman.

STARONE.IN

Even though Pratigya had forgiven Aarushi for her mistake, the rest of the Saxena family refused to accept her as part of their family again. However there is some good news for fans of Aarushi as sources reveal that the Saxena family will soon forgive her and even help her in her fight against Shakti and the rest of Sajjan Singh's family.

Thakurain will taunt and even physically assault Pratigya after the turn of events but Krishna will intervene and support his wife. Apparently Thakurain will be livid that her dream of seeing Aarushi and Shakti's child is shattered.

We spoke to Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya who confirms "Yes, Aarushi has realized that she was wrong and wants to correct her past mistakes. However the Thakur family has accepted her as their daughter-in-law and will not let her break the marriage so easily. It is here that the Saxena family comes in to support Aarushi and they will have to go through a lot of trying times as the Thakur family is very powerful and influential. In the upcoming episodes you will see a big fight between the two families as Sajjan Singh will not let Aarushi walk out of her marriage with Shakti. On the other hand the Saxena family tries their best to save her from the Thakur family". She also reveals that there will be some touching moments between Krishna and Pratigya. "Krishna loves and trusts Pratigya. He feels that whatever she is doing is right. He will even go against his own family to support her and Aarushi in the upcoming episodes".

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal says "Yes I have realized that I was wrong in going against my family and I now want to correct my mistakes with my family's support". Shakti aka Jaswant says "Aarushi wants to go back to the Saxena family but she is now my wife and I will not allow her to do so. I will do whatever I can to get her back to the haveli and leave no stone unturned".

We contacted Sajjan Singh aka Anupam Shyam who says "Yes Aarushi will go against the Thakur family in the show". He was unwell and could not comment further.

Pooja Gor and Arhaan Bahl were unavailiable for comment.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by zeenia

Did we finally figure out what the title means??LOLLOL

And i missed out on the laugh riot about the Reets PP!!UnhappyLOLLOL

u don't know abt the title yet?LOLLOL

No!!LOLLOL

Explain!!

Shilpu's explanation for titleLOL

read sbs fb status.....hahaha....plus its so universal....applies to all dat is happening in today tv where woman trying to achieve liberty (karma).... is putting d indian dharma of woman in sankat....hahaha....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Ep 2: Bhoota Aradhana

Mishal talks about a person in Mangalore who was brought back to life after death by the Bhootas (ghosts). Appa, who lived in Mangalore with his family died after a severe heart attack. Appa went through a lot of tensions due to some responsibilities ' he wanted to make a temple for the Bhootas and he had asked his brother Narayan for financial help but was refused. He had also taken a responsibility of getting Sundara, an orphan married but the alliance broke. Appa's house was also in debt. Before dying, Appa had called out Ventaka's name and but there was no one by this name in his family.  Once a driver named Ananda and his master Lakshmi in Mangalore both practice what is called Bhoota Aradhana ' Pleasing the Ghosts. Ananda dresses like a Bhoota between February and March every year and blesses his devotees. Ananda blessed Appa and got him back to life. Appa's tensions have ended after the Bhootas bless him.

I am super scared of all this ...............after my aunt died i have never stepped into her house until i have company the house is empty at the moment

super natural is really not explainable...........one incident from my life my father passed away 1 month before my exams ...........till my exams got over i always used to feel my hand tugged at if i dozed off for 5 mins or if i asked anyone to wake me up at a particular time ...........and always there was nobody around when I felt the tug and woke up .......

it stopped the day my exams got over .........and if you say that it is past experience no ...........my father used to never wake me up from my naps ..........even for studies it was always mom no one else
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

what song is manoj tiwari performing on

Tinku JiyaROFLROFL
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja