Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KarmaGivingDharmaSankat (Page 144)

sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mohit-malik-approached-play-lead-laagi
Mohit Malik

Good things come to who he waits and this saying holds true for Mohit Malik for if rumours are to be believed he is likely to play the lead in Laagi Tujhse Lagan opposite Nakusha (Mahhi Vij).

Our source says, "We have approached many known and some new actors to essay a pivotal role in our show. Some of them including Mohit have auditioned for us. Mohit came for a look test a few days back and he fits the bill perfectly. However the channel will take a final call and if everything goes well then he might do this show. Though we are still working details of this character and it will take few more days to finalise everything."

Mohit says, "Yes I have been approached for a role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan but nothing is finalized as of now, as they have not got back to me."

Hemal Thakkar of Playtime Creations refuted the buzz. It is said that Angad Hasija (better known as Alekh of Bidaai) was also approached to do this role but he could not do it for some reason.

Mohit was last seen in Godh Bharai.

Not much happyOuchConfused

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by zeenia

Where is EVERYONE today!!Confused

Whose on KWK today?

whats KWK????
Shamil HugHug

KWK = Kofee With KaranEmbarrassed

ok I thought it had some thing to do with KWLOL
all our 'jaans' the stalker, the pendulam & St.Siddis coming in different shows, right

till now the news is they r coming in diff shows but what our nikamma wants with JWM show don't knowConfused
how much i want him to sign that show but don't know why he is doing thisAngry
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

do u ppl still drool over the farz woman by any chance??
Every time I think of her I wanna mince her
Hey ShamilHug I miss ur funny posts, dear.

@bold: Noooooooooooo waysAngry 
But yeah, we cant stop drooling over her farzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sanjanaaaaa.... Hug
@bold-  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishra

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
kw shud  sign that show unless he has been approached by a better production house & better script...
I feel he will do this JWM one

sanjanamishra

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
DQ , Reshuu , Sanju HugHugHug

DQ - Now I am feeling a li'll better as I just saw MD & Hrithik EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shamil di ShockedShockedShocked

HugHugHug

HugHugHug

I missed u soooooooooooooo muchCryCry
Hw r u ???

B/w I hate ' someone's ' basket AngryAngryAngry
but I still luv my Sid's Ridz Embarrassed

sanjanamishra

sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/come-february-and-mishal-will-be-finally-out-laagi
Mishal Raheja

There was all the buzz about Mishal Raheja leaving Laagi Tujhse Lagan but it's confirmed now that he will be soon out of the show.

As a source very close to Mishal says, "Mishal has made up his mind and he will be leaving the show by February-end. Whether the production house will get a replacement or wrap up the show is something Mishal is not at all concerned about. He was to leave the show last June but the production house asked him to stay till December which was later extended to February. He is a creative guy and has given his best to Laagi but there is nothing more to it now. He is looking out for an opportunity in Bollywood. He won't be doing anything on television for the next six months at least. But, if he gets any reality show he may take it up."

About Datta's accident on the show he says, "Mishal wanted an off from December 29 to Jan 6 and the production house had to get in some track that is why the accident! But these things are nothing more than just publicity gimmicks as it fetches them good ratings this way." So, will Mishal be back on the sets after his short leave? "Well, the channel hasn't informed him anything yet so he may be back or maybe not. But, the final date from his side is end of February."

Talking about the 'accident' track a source says, "One will see Baji (Vinay Rohrra) informing the entire family about the accident. But, Nakusha (Mahhi Vij) won't believe it to be an accident as she thinks Kala is the one behind it. So, she will take help of the police in searching for her husband. What will happen next is something we haven't been informed yet."

Mishal refused to comment.

Another show out of d listOuchOuch

Edited by sanjanamishra - 09 January 2011 at 9:29am
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

kw shud  sign that show unless he has been approached by a better production house & better script...
I feel he will do this JWM one

he surely shouldEmbarrassed
i feel the same but we need confirmationLOLLOL

shamil

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Harshu moma why were u upset??

Go to top