I know Reshuu 🤣

And what u hav to say abt Rohit Sharma & Saurav Tiwari 🤣🤣🤣

Crazyyyyyy bidding 🤣

throughout the bidding my only expression was😲😲😲

🤣🤣🤣
Posted: 13 years ago
@Reshuuuuu same here 🤣🤣🤣

The buzz is that bidders are on their toes when it comes to bidding for their favorite finalist of Colors' Bigg Boss 4

Colors' Bigg Boss 4 will see its grand finale shortly and as it says adieu the show has no intension to go off air with just the announcement of the winner. We hear that the show has become so popular that there is a huge bidding process going on since yesterday and people are going crazy bidding on the prospective name who they think would winBigg Boss 4.And it looks like big money has been put on Ashmit Patel and Shweta Tiwariwho are the only two consistent contestants among the four finalists who have been unfailing since day one in the house.  

Our source from the industry  says that "The youth of the country are putting their bets on Ashmit and Shweta as both have equal chances of winning and it is all a dicey situation."

Well, the situation is indeed dicey and the industry buzz is that the whole television fraternity are together to support Shweta Tiwari and we also hear that Shweta has apparently won Bigg Boss 4.

Whether it is a rumour or not; let us catch up with tonight's grand finale of Bigg Boss 4 which will be aired at 9pm on Colors!!!

Why are people spending money on players like Ashish Nehra..when players like Lara,Ganguly and Gayle are there..i guess age does matter
Hi🤗
missed the evening auction
Who else in KKR..?
Pathan,Gambhir,Haddin,Kallis,Shakib and?
@Pragzuuuu exactly :(

And even Brett Lee is in KKR :)
KKR - Gautam,Yusuf Pathan,Kallis don't remember the other name🤔

Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidma_love

@Pragzuuuu exactly :(

And even Brett Lee is in KKR :)
Sheesh.Isnt he like in really bad shape?health wise?
anyways i wish they would give little of the amount they are giving to buy crickets for few stupid matches..to charity..they will be much better people