Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Even if Ishaan and Sona were close, so what? Big deal. She is his bestie and she makes him happy. Ishaan has always loved Suhaana and don't tell me that she is so dudley-doo that she doesn't understand what her husband is all about. Channelizing your feelings through anger rips other people apart. Or maybe , i have  a soft corner for Ishaan and not Suhaana in a way. πŸ€£
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I kind of watch LTL some times for Mishal becaus he is really good as Dutta
i am waiting for Filmfare awards..
today the IPL auction is there na?i forgot all about it =(
i hope SRK has  brains enough to take Sourav..as without Sourav even Bengal wont be supporting KKR

KKR se yaad aaya ek PJ:
Haar ke Jeetne waalo ko Baazigar kehte hai

Haar Ke jeetne waalo ko Baazigar kehta hai

Harte hi rehne waalo ko Kolkata Knight riders kehte hai🀣

ek aur
Diwar pad chad hai spider
Diwar pad chad hai Spider
aur kitna haregi tu Kolkata Knight riders?🀣

Its not Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo re its Korbo Lorbo Harbo re..sigh i am so tired of seeing  KKR loose i hope they win this time
sorry for my rantπŸ˜†
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Even if Ishaan and Sona were close, so what? Big deal. She is his bestie and she makes him happy. Ishaan has always loved Suhaana and don't tell me that she is so dudley-doo that she doesn't understand what her husband is all about. Channelizing your feelings through anger rips other people apart. Or maybe , i have  a soft corner for Ishaan and not Suhaana in a way. πŸ€£

Currently i have a soft spot for Ishaan but i am trying to understand Suhaana..some times she is OTT
Actually its nto about Sona ata ll..Suhaana loves Ishaan btu she doesnt realize it and when she see's Ishaan close with Sona ..
and in the cricket match when Ishaan says Sona sirf meri hai
 she feels jealous and she doesnt realie why she is feeling jealous thats why she gets irritated and angry

Ishaan doesnt  deserve this..and Jay is a fantastic actor
the Jag soona soona seq almost made me cry
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Monty - i am also looking forward to SRK and Shahid - loved their bit during last years awards 2!! 😍
Sid.H thumbnail

Hey Poco - i agree with you - Ishaan has made his feelings somewhat obvious to suhana countless times.....I know she is portrayed as niave - but still!! and even i have a soft spot for ishaan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Bottomline:

We all simply love Ishaan! πŸ˜
Pragzie thumbnail
Jacques Kallis and Gautam Gambhir in KKRπŸ₯³
i Love Gautam..Yay!πŸ₯³
Jacques Kallis was auctioned to kkr for 5.06 crores..and i dont know about Gambhir
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i love ishaan . but i like suhana also but not as much .sometime she annoys me............πŸ˜†  sometime i think she doesn't deserve hubby like Ishaan......😊
aache pati ko aisi confused biwi kyun milti hain????????????? πŸ˜‘ 
Sid.H thumbnail
@Pragu - dont really follow IPL - but hope KKR get some awesome players!

@Monty - agreed - and lesson learned for all males - dont be good otherwise u'll get wives πŸ˜•
Pragzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

i love ishaan . but i like suhana also but not as much .sometime she annoys me............πŸ˜†  sometime i think she doesn't deserve hubby like Ishaan......😊

aache pati ko aisi confused biwi kyun milti hain????????????? πŸ˜‘ 

Kahaani har serial ki🀣
but suhaana is better than Riddhima