Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Why Arjun-Rati? Responses from REAL ArTi FANS! :D (Page 2)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nidz, amazing topic. Would more than love to give my views here Wink

As an ardent Arjun-Rati fan, i would love to see them in a new show..Have few reasons as to why i want to see them together...

Reasons being..

Arjun & Rati's talent is unmatchable. They are these 2 actors who can perform to any level or do any role, we've watched examples in MJHT. Arjun & Rati have done roles of a south indian man, a chinese woman, ghosts, Ganpat & Kashi and so many more. I dont think any other actor on television can perform this well with such comfort and ease. Its like acting is tailor-made for them.

Arjun & Rati are really comfortable working with each other, they have the most intimate scenes leaving their real selves behind and being in Mayank & Nupur's characters, examples are the love making scenes in the Sajda sequence when MayUr first consommate their love after their sacred marriage relationship, then those intimate moments in Pehli baar mohabbat, where Arjun was in a vest and Rati in a very simple homely attire, they didnt consommate there, but those scenes done by them was absolutely fabulous that even non-viewers watched it for their brilliance. They are way comfortable doing kissing, hugging scenes because they believe in dedication and hardwork which clearly shows in their scenes.

Arjun & Rati are both down to earth people, they've always been kind and giving to their fans, Rati did go through a BAD bad phase in 2010, but we devoted fans brought her back because her talent is incomparable. Realisation happened with the PH and they dedicated the whole 4 months to Mayank & Nupur because of their high demand and popularity.

Arjun & Rati are great co-stars & friends. They've never ever let their personal life get in business with their profession. I've seen actors who can go to any limit for fame. But Arjun & Rati have always been honest and dedicated to their work, they've never gone to any cheap level to get their work done, its their hardwork, devotion, dedication and honesty that has brought them to this level.

As GR8! magazine says...Arjun & Rati are the most perfect and best couple of television. True, whether you love or hate Arjun & Rati, one simply cannot ignore these two excellent actors. Im so proud to be a fan of them

Edited by .Yamini. - 06 January 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22priya_27_23-Illusion--RegalVintage-Aisha.stuti123Mou.annie07

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely n needed topic NidhyaClap

agree with each point of yoursBig smile

and the emote every emotions whch makes people relate to char as easily as a blink of an eyeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123annie07

unique_star Senior Member
unique_star
unique_star

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Their best scenes in Miley Jab Hum Tum are when they are facing each other and doing scenes WITH each other, not any other actor or body doubles.

this is really true yaar i love arti because arjun & rati  are my mayur .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Illusion--.Perk.-annie07relentless.

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Extra ordinay great topic dear
So why we want Arti together?
  1. Because they are the most talented couple of Tv
  2. They sheared a perfect chemistry which not any other couple is able to show
  3. They perfectly complement to each other
  4. There scenes are looked as reality
  5. Because I just cant live without them Simply.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-Illusion-stuti123annie07

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nice topic nhdzy
agree with every thing u said
their acting skill,emotion everything r best to melt one.
People watch many show and forget jodi.
But none cant forget arti
they created magic.so ppl want them again 2gether on a new show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
great topic nidheya!
so why arti? well why not arti would be much easier quesiton as the answer would be so little.
1. well the first thing that catches the eye in cases of actors is their looks. and if its a couple then the fact of complementing adds. arjun- rati are one of the most good looking couple in indian tv history. and they complement each other perfectly.
2. they are superb actors together. whenever they share the screen with each other they set fire on the screen.
3.they understand each other very well. and it shows in their acting which doesn't feel like acting at all. they know how the other would react if one takes a move.
4. they can improvise really well. its a quality that makes an actor a good one. and as they understand each other really well, they can carry on the improvisation.
5.their chemistry is out of the world.
6.they are true professionals.
7.they can enter a character in such extent that the character seems real.
8.they are friendly with everyone.
9.mjht was all about them.
10.they have us-the most dedicated and huge fan group.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u lioness

res
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
lovely topic nidz ..............Hug agreed with each nd every word of yours ..........

now let me list my points .......

1) Arjun nd Rati both r the best actors on tv ever..........extremely talented , skilled nd hardworking ........as it  is their is a dearth of good actors on tv today..........watching ArTi act together is indeed a treat .............Day Dreaming

2) their sizzling chemistry ......which sets all our screens on fire ............... they have the best chemistry ever seen on tv ..........their eyes speak volumes ......Blushing

3) their comfort level .................ArTi share a very very good comfort level with each other ..........whioch makes all their scenes sooooo very realistic .............most of the times it really becomes very dificult to differentiate wheher its just acting or is it happening for real.........Day Dreaming

4) their dedication .......another reason y i want to see them together ..........iscoz of their immense dedication towards their work..............they do each nd every scene with full perfection be it romance , commedy , sad , ......they excel at all............

5) ArTi have a hugeeeeeeee fan base ......nd all the ArTians r equally dedicated nd loyal; towards them ............
there r many onscreen couples whose fan base just move on after their  show ends nd many even forget their favs .........but with ArTi dat can never happen ..........we ArTians love our favs crazily .......nd i am sure the way we have loved ArTi we can never love any other couple that way ........such is our love for them ...........

6) i want to see together coz they both r such amazing people ......very friendly down to earth humble ,kind .......both being celebs still not having kind of atttiude .............

7) they r true professionals ........they never let anything affect their work .....nd they both r very genuine people ..........dont believe in publicizing things unlike many .............

8) they gave us the wonderful nd most beauitul charcters of mayank nd nupur .............nd made them soooo very dear nd precious for us .............its just coz of them dat many have still be loyal to MJHT till its very end ...............

i will come with the remaining reasons soon ..............

ArTi r the best actors on tv ........they r irreplacable ......no ONE  can evertake their place .even a magazine like gr8 acknowldeges this  ....... .................i am proud to be an ArTi fan ........

Edited by stuti123 - 07 January 2011 at 2:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22priya_27_23-Illusion-Aisha.Mou.Fantasia.relentless.

Go to top