India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Why Arjun-Rati? Responses from REAL ArTi FANS! :D

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Note:- First & foremost, my fellow ArTi fans, I know we have the habit of going off track and spamming on any ArTi related topics. Please maintain a professional decorum here, be straightforward, bring out your points in the best manner possible.

Question:-Why do the Arjun-Rati [ArTi] fans insist that the two of them appear together, opposite each other in a new serial?

Answer:-We, the fans of Arjun & Rati want them together in a new serial for the following reasons-

1. Both of them are very talented actors, and it's hard to get a television couple where both the actors are having stupendous talent.

2. They share a great comfort and understanding of each other. It's hard to find co-stars who share such a visible comfort and understanding of each other.

3. They bring out the best in each other.

4. They compliment each other in a way no one else can.

5. They share a beautiful chemistry.

6. When they enter their characters, they totally shed off Arjun & Rati the people and become the characters they are playing.

7. They both are more than willing to work together again.

8. Their best scenes in Miley Jab Hum Tum are when they are facing each other and doing scenes WITH each other, not any other actor or body doubles.

9. They have a strong and devoted fanbase. Not to mention, they are extremely popular.

10. Even a well known magazine likeGR8! has named them as televisions best and perfect couple.

Those are just MY answers. I want every ArTi fan to answer this question in a systematic and proper manner.

And I request anyone who reserves on the first page to EDIT ASAP.

ToNIDZY,I want you to reserve immediately after I post this. Please no one post/reserve unless Nidzy does so.

Thanks,

Nidheya

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyunique_startanusheevalliyahcutiepie12cool_shwetsC_O_O_Lanju011dua22kheya-mayursupreet..priya_27_23awsumgirl-Raman-Sadia_JenAm-Gunners-rads14AmyArTiMayUrKomzieBoombatChocoLattecrysindlovelycactussumonetolubWings-of-Fire-firebird-Fantasia.-.Perk.--Annu-Mou.stuti123Healer.Faria.-SMay31--Rinky-hemameenumayurartidrfizaahmedMaria.swati05.Jane..relentless.PureBlissannie07Silent.DreamerPayal-15DoNotMindBadtameez_Dil

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Oh Nidz, This is a great topic :) Here atleast i can say something real about ArTi Blushing

Firstly, I just love them been Mayank & Nupur so i need them again in a new serial together, WHY?

1. Cuz both of em, Are just FABULOUS actors, I never seen any faults done by them, They've done almost scenes such as ROMANTIC/EMOTIONAL/SADNESS/NOKHJOKH they give thier best.

2. They're great Co-stars, They respect and understand thier work.

3. When they came up together ONSCREEN/OFFSCREEN they just fire up thier fans SCREEN, they have that power to make us LOVE them more and forever.

4. There's a rocking chemistry between them, A couple made in heaven, and i mean IT.

5. For me all MJHT scenes they've done was PERFECT, they make us ; I mean thier fans to feel that they're NOT acting, Its just like its HAPPINENG, srs^ I love each and every moment happend between Arjun & Rati been our loveable couple Mayank & Nupur ; MayUr :)

6. Lastly, They're the BEST, And if they came back together again, All thier fans will be happiest ever, Even me i wish so.

NOW lemme read ur comments grls :) :) Hug

With love,
aishi.

Edited by ..Aisho.. - 06 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aashna_mayurcool_shwetsdua22MaddyStilinski-Illusion-Mou.-SMay31-Faria.stuti123annie07relentless.

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Faria.

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
EDIT:

Nidheya, awesome topics...............and i would love to answer y am i so desperate to see Arjun and Rati back on screen together...............

Well, for me to watch any show and to be able to connect to it, i need actors who can ACT...............and Arjun - Rati are the MOST talented actors on TV today. They are amazingly compatible with each other, have high comfort level and connect to each other so well that it brings almost a realistic feeling to their scenes..

So much so, that we cried when Mayank-Nupur were separated, blushed when they romanced and rejoiced when they were together.

Arjun-Rati, also look good together and have a chemistry that just sizzles through the screen, and as a viewer leaves u enchanted.

And not to forget, they indeed bring the best out in each other, coz even though both were amazing actors even before MJHT....................they just helped the other reach a different level in their job.

And lastly...............their dedication and committment to work is unmatachable..............

So, its only Arjun-Rati for me, since MJHT ending, i havent found any other couple onscreen, who even come close to what these two created, and i dnt wanna settle for anything less than PERFECT.

Annie

Edited by annie07 - 06 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Illusion-mayurartistuti123Faria.Fantasia.relentless.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
nidheya....awesome answers......Hug
well completely agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thank u for such amazing topic nidz!!!!!!!!Big smile
well u said it all..i will just add my experience here- i m not a teenager .i grew up watching thousand of movies & tv shows -i was a movie & tv show buff! but two years back when  i saw arjun -rati i was bowled over the amazing chemistry they share...trust me i m a romantic movie buff .so chemistry between actor & actress is nothing new to me......but in arti i saw chemistry which i hv only seen on srk -kajol before!!!!!!!!!! it was just so visible......their eyes ,their body language, their expressions-they r just perfect together! they know when one is acting how the other should react to that acting!

arjun & rati ,individually they r both great actors..so they can work on any show & make their characters look believable! & but when they r together......they can make the whole show work! their magical chemistry has that ability......mjht has seen so many downfalls.yet mayank & nupur always came out as winners on every single track! only becoz of this two!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hv no doubt arjun & rati can make any character alive & it will be lovely to c them together onscreen again portraying something different as this will help them grow more & more as actorsBig smile
& yeah  i strongly believe chemistry is one thing that doesn't happen with all actors even of they r great actors!its natural....god gifted & the gift that arjun & rati r blessed with is sure not for waste on only one show! that would be in justice to viewers coz they deserve to c this magic again & again.

u don't get two amazing actors who r willing to work together ,who share amazing onscreen chemistry , who can run a show on their own & who has a large number of loyal fanbase.easily these days , do u?
so that's why i want to c them together .......coz they r simply magical pair !!!!!!! & who doesn't love to watch magic again & again?Big smile

Edited by Mou. - 06 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Illusion-Faria.stuti123annie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
ok so my reasons are as following..

1..extremely good looking actors - arjun -  handsome features, perfect body and most of all a dimpled heavenly smile..rati - a perfect Asian beauty, dusky complexion, high cheek bones, enchanting smile and gorgeous hair..a treat too the eyes..

2..extra ordinary skill and acting talent..never seen actors who give importance to such minute details of expressions, like frowns and eye brow raises...it never seems they are acting..they will always bring an an allusion of reality.

3..they sizzle the screen with each other - there eye locks, there physical intimacy, there dialogue delivery opposite each other is more than perfect, more than real..

4..extremely humble and friendly human beings,  dedicated actors, who believe in giving more than 100 % to their work..without indulging in non sense..

5..lastly..they bring spark to the show, they make us dream, they make us blush..they make us believe that may be..just may be..it is all real!..

Edited by -Mehak - 07 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22cool_shwets-Illusion-stuti123Mou.Faria.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
reserve

Go to top