Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- One of a kind! :P (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

I know heights of idiocity. Waise Its not silver they are allergic to maybe. Chand badshah and haseena begum drink out of silver. So we still dunno what hurts vampires.

One advice to pia. Don't hurt hottie abhay lover boy to such extent it's irreversible.

Lekha

True. it was kind of stupid of Pia to offer Abhay a drink in a silver glass when he just told her that he is allergic to silver! Dont know whats up with her Confused

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i really liked ur post...

now its time 4 Abhay 2 beware of Pia & Pia of Abhay's truth.

both of them r endangered of each others... ROFL

thank you! Big smile ...and please do press the like button! LOL

HAhahaha! true! Both are big khatra to each other! LOL
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
haha curiousity can kill the cat...haha really nice topic..lol

HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Nice post, Anu !!

Yea, Abhay-Piya the hatke jatke hero-heroine.. not so white collar types Wink

I neva knew Abhay had this talent too...that he can lie itne safai se with such believe-able answers which cant be re-questioned LOL but as i said earlier, 200yrs duniya mein rehke lying nai sekha tho kya sekha LOL

Piya..ka tho kya kehna hi kya yaar LOL...the semi-modern heroine Wink really brave n daring !!! Smile But ur right, i hope tht her ths curious nature does'nt turn back badly on her Ouch

Ameres

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Anu!!! Lovely topic yaar!! ROFL U r sooooo rite!! LOL
Yaar!! hw these two can lie wid such a clean face!! Wacko I really wanna learn that!! Embarrassed Looks like AbhIya have heard "Johney Johney, yes papa" so many times!!!!!!! Wink Telling a lie, No Papa!! LOLz!! Silly

Huummnn Abhay is writing one book on Maithili haan!! Boy (Sorry woh ek 17 saal ka bachcha nahi hai, i shouldnt forget that Cool) drop that idea!! Rather write sum book on "Art of lying"!! N if madam Piya is his co writer then toh this book is amongst d best sellers!!! LOL

I was literally laughing when Piya was cooking that story of her Vampire thesis n all that!! Clap They really compete wid each other in this lying competition!! Tongue
N the winner is ------------ Aah forget it!! they share d prize!! LOL!! ROFL

Edited by 247happy2bme - 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm

Ameres

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
The fact that a vampire is a soulless  creature is false.The actual fact is that the soul of the vampire is trapped within the body even after death and hence makes the body act and behave like a human  even after death.The blood lust is just a rumour however further research is required on this subject specially in Transylvania Romania.It is the power of the soul that gives the vampires body extraordinary strength and speed as the human body is no longer subject to the restraints of  mortal life after death.Back in 2008 I spent thirty days in a village near Poenari  Castle also known as Castle Dracula in Romania Transylvania.During these 30 days I gained a lot of information for research on the paranormal from the locals as well historians who live there.I along with some locals visited the castle at night and believe me what we saw and felt there was unlike anything any mortal could even comprehend in his wildest dreams.Not all rumors are false and not all stories are fake.One more fact vampires since  have possesion of a human body although it's dead can walk amongst human even during day time only their power is marginally reduced at day time.And this is a confirmed fact.

Edited by VladDracula - 06 January 2011 at 1:28pm

monsoonlove

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Exactly thats what makes me go crazy for AbhIya LOL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Great post:)

i freakin love their way of handling each other!!

.....and well as for Piya thnx to abhay and their strong connection...she is already involved beyond the limit.....so knowing the truth is almost needed for her and even abhays safety:)

but yes, loved their both excuses,lol....and indeed they are one of a kind.....both in portrayal and character.....enjoying them so much.....

Thanks! :)

Yeah the truth has to come out sooner or later. But what will happen after wards....we are yet to know.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index