India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- One of a kind! :P

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Abhay and Pia never fail to surprise me! They are without doubt one of a kind protagonists! :P I mean I have never seen any other shows lead character lie with such ease and cook up stories at the spot! LOLLOL

Abhay besides having normal special powers of a vampire like speed, strength, changing eye color etc., he also has the gift of making excuses and lies at the spot! He just excels in that department! LOLLOL

Love the way he handles Pia's questions, makes a milkshake out of them and then hands it over to Pia! Lol! and Pia like always just stand there with oh-so-lost-expression! ROFL
Abhay I truly admire this hidden talent of yours! WinkLOL

And Pia! Uska kya kehna! She is the next Sherlock Holmes in making! And she is not much behind Abhay in making excuses either!Especially when she wants to talk to Abhay! ;P

Hahaha the girl can come with weird excuses and sometimes even becomes a female Abhay and drags him to a corner or a lonely classroom to do interrogation! And if the need calls not even sparing the boys looker room! ROFL

Pia is one curious cat and can really go to any length to extract answers form Abhay! LOL

But Pia be careful because sometimes being too curious can be dangerous and can land you into trouble! Ouch....And this time even Abhay won't be able to save you'.because this time you have went too far. Ouch

PS. Its a just fun topic. I just lurve these two loonies! haha!
But dont take anything to seriously. LOL

Edited by sugaryanu - 06 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayank--Dana-Maheen210mi-neepearlAnamikaSJainknumnum.moonstruck.madmaxineMs.GoodyspamalotRidziPiaJazSimi.:.MONA.:.Charu21TheBlackJaguar.Jane..music_l0ver036

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
nice post...
abhiya are one of a kind for sure...bt tht's why we all love them..dont we?? 
i love the way abhay lies and leaves piya speechless every single time...
yup...this time piya went too far in detectivegiri..she better not blame abhay for anything..she has chosen this destiny for herself and abhay did everything he could to save her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
They sure are messed up.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knumnumAmeres

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I know heights of idiocity. Waise Its not silver they are allergic to maybe. Chand badshah and haseena begum drink out of silver. So we still dunno what hurts vampires.

One advice to pia. Don't hurt hottie abhay lover boy to such extent it's irreversible.

Lekha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Ameres

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

i really liked ur post...

now its time 4 Abhay 2 beware of Pia & Pia of Abhay's truth.

both of them r endangered of each others... ROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

nice post...
abhiya are one of a kind for sure...bt tht's why we all love them..dont we?? 
i love the way abhay lies and leaves piya speechless every single time...
yup...this time piya went too far in detectivegiri..she better not blame abhay for anything..she has chosen this destiny for herself and abhay did everything he could to save her 

Thank you!
True. Pia has brought this upon herself. She cant blame anyone for it.
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

They sure are messed up.LOL

Oh yes they are! :P But that makes them even more adorable! lol!
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Great post:)

i freakin love their way of handling each other!!

.....and well as for Piya thnx to abhay and their strong connection...she is already involved beyond the limit.....so knowing the truth is almost needed for her and even abhays safety:)

but yes, loved their both excuses,lol....and indeed they are one of a kind.....both in portrayal and character.....enjoying them so much.....

Edited by HeartEdward - 06 January 2011 at 11:48am

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index