Miley Jab Hum Tum

Watch Rati Pandey on Wassup TV! - Episode 5 - Page 18

kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
THAnkyou sooo muchhhh ....IT was soo good too see RAti after such a long time...SHe look soo adorablee ..love herrrr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its good she doesnt give out too much about herself or her life in interviews..and in that way not give too long or too many interview....that takes away the mystery surrounding her....all the tension and expectations we have from her interviews would actually ebb if she was too visible....

I liker her this way....chaudhvi ka chand...😊

and yamini ji everyone agrees with the certain someone over here....whatever idhar udhar ki baatein he says about other topics...he indeed makes the right comments about her....my respect for him increased a notch today....words like smart, sensitive, gorgeous, talented and hot are all a part of his dictionary.....i can even spare the  'item' word in happiness...😆
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yamz di u saw the new rankings....how come Arjun is on 18😲...there is surely some mistake.........
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Stutz..i know , totally disappointing 😡 how the heck this AB's rank drop so low :-(

@Rinky...agree with every word 😉
-Rinky- thumbnail
there i prolly no article about him stuti...thats why he is on 18....

and also i need to mention....she is a perfect blend of cuteness and hotness....she makes u want to call her a cutie pie and also ravishing...there is this mix of childishness and maturity in her...of fun and responsibility....an earnestness and practicality that makes you want to praise her more and more....its not for anything she has such a phenomenal fan following...fans ranging from girls to boys...young and old to her co stars even, it would a great feeling to know her personally..kaash uska fb account hota...😳
relentless. thumbnail
Rinky, im gonna try and convince Rati to get an FB account for fans..i so wanna interact with her and since now she's not doing any show, she would be all free and relaxed, she needs to get online to interact with us all yaar! she already has a crazy set of fans 😆
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah yamz di nd rinky.......
look at his comments column its just 50..........

yeah rinky you said it all....very nice description...........
-Rinky- thumbnail
ohkay yamzo lagey raho..if u can make her interact with us...i will gift u a toy rolls royce white wala.....to drive on ur table..😆

chalo guys me off...keepup the good work...

tata
relentless. thumbnail
Hope we get an Arjun article soon though, then only his ranking will be better
relentless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

ohkay yamzo lagey raho..if u can make her interact with us...i will gift u a toy rolls royce white wala.....to drive on ur table..😆

chalo guys me off...keepup the good work...

tata

😲 gift me a REAL one, not a toy, im not a 6 year old 🤣🤣🤣 

Byee! see yaa later :D