Miley Jab Hum Tum

Watch Rati Pandey on Wassup TV! - Episode 5 - Page 16

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Rinky, you know this is one interview which i can watch a million times...i love it how Rati is so relaxed and jolly. Her skin just glows everytime she appears on TV, and her cute little nautanki is beyond adorable to watch...Still reminds me of Nupur Bhushan...😍 Gosh i cant get enough of this...this has got to be the best episode of WassupTV! Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her skin glows automatically Yamini...she has a good skin..and lovely hair....the whole black get up with the checked scraf made her look really HOT....man the glasses....tell me yams didnt this get up remind u of the western get up Nupur did in mjht when she saved mayank in the tell tale convo with mr.mishra? it just didnt have the scarf right? else its hubahoo same....and the hair in the serial was a little more straight....

i love the way she conducted herself...so much confidence...awwww...loved it soooo muchhhh....i so wish she returns as a host...she just knows how to talk to the camera...she has a natural charisma...and her aura is so poignant that even female reporter looked awed of her....and so did her female fans...

Rati dont worry if you dont have enough made fans...Hum hai na...😳
relentless. thumbnail
Wow you said it all Rinky!
I agree she's got this natural charm about her which is just so genuine and her aura is amazing!

Exactly this outfit totally reminded me of her look in MJHT, it just felt like Nups in front of me 😳 and i so agree again with the HOT bit..She definitely looks hot with glasses on, i happened to noticed most of the things, i loved her heels too πŸ˜†

and her hair and skin are indeed flawless...gosh i so wish to see her on tv soon, she's a class apart from every actress!
-Rinky- thumbnail
yes she wore heels...thats strange going by the fact she has spondilitis....we also got to see her car,,,its white in color....gosh another insight....just couldnt see the number....πŸ˜†

I loved the way she did pranaam to the buddha statue...cho chweet....even the way she said...mere fans mujhey pamper kar kar ke sar pe chadha rahe hai.....itna mat chadiye....omg..she is so cute....rofl

relentless. thumbnail
Yeah Rinky, i know she loves her fans way too much! aww πŸ€— and we love and adore her ❀️

Ah i know her white car...finally got a glimpse of it 😳 and the way she hugged the IF reporter..awwieh! she is the cutestt!
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yamz di, rinky πŸ€—

i loved the itv ....it was sooooo nice nd Rati was looking sooo cute..............thanx IF for fulfilling our wishes.......
-Rinky- thumbnail
i would have frozen there if she would have hugged me....

she is alreday 5 feet 6 inches...must be looking taller with the heel...open hair...aaahhh....what a sight....could be killing for weak hearted men...πŸ˜†

I really want her relaxed so that she can come back soon....and with a lot of vigour and energy.....waiting t see her again....

and recently she has grown a love for black....black saree in photo shoot...black salwar in the award function of children now black top and trousers, black deffo suits her next t white....😳
-Rinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stuti123

yamz di, rinky πŸ€—

i loved the itv ....it was sooooo nice nd Rati was looking sooo cute..............thanx IF for fulfilling our wishes.......

stutiπŸ€—

thanx ijay sir for this interview.....i am just waiting to visit soham spa to get a thai massage myself..πŸ˜ƒ
relentless. thumbnail
Hey Stutz! πŸ€— Wasn't Rati simply adorable?

@Rinky..Yeah i wish i was in place of that reporter, i would have fainted there and then 🀣 .

I agree i just want her to take a longg break and come back with a bang!! simply adore her!! 😍
relentless. thumbnail
Oh yes Rinky, Rati has a good height, and those heels were making her look 5feet 9inches πŸ˜†..BLACK is so her colourr ☺️