Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta: Deserving, preserved in midst of our heart (Page 6)

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 1620

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by milindo2

mithibani will be made fun of by everyone of us here on saturday

we will give her a memorable farewell on saturday
 
Mera pankha!! Hug LOL LOL

Dontcha dare make fun of me. Shweta will not like it. Tongue Try learning some diplomacy from her. You behave more like Dolly than Shweta. Tongue LOL


He is dolly and shweta both ............

He acts like loud dolly on forum .......and like zameerless shweta creates new account after getting banned every other week !


KB you rock man
zameerless swetha Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 37966

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by milindo2

mithibani will be made fun of by everyone of us here on saturday

we will give her a memorable farewell on saturday
 
Mera pankha!! Hug LOL LOL

Dontcha dare make fun of me. Shweta will not like it. Tongue Try learning some diplomacy from her. You behave more like Dolly than Shweta. Tongue LOL


He is dolly and shweta both ............

He acts like loud dolly on forum .......and like zameerless shweta creates new account after getting banned every other week !
 
LOL LOL So should we call him Dabangg Zameerless ID? Tongue LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruraffuchakkarSonam.BIsha.Isha.Arjun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 37966

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Groom??????????Shocked kaise.. kuch dikhta q nahi??? wohi sari hui laal jacket ik safed shirt.. ik black jeans.. mun pe aata.. or istiri kiye huey baal... ismein grooming kya hai re???
 
 
LOL LOL That atta she uses is from Mumbai's aatvani bazar, like Mandy mentioned. LOL LOL 
 
haan han wohi jumeraat bazar wala...LOLLOL


Do not forget koyla chhap kaajal (eye liner n mascara thoda misfit hai enigma ke liye) jo uski koi anginat endorsement main se ek brand ki haiLOLLOL
 
LOL Isha!! LOL LOL Papad ke baad agla endorsement vohi tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarIsha.Isha

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47700

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Groom??????????Shocked kaise.. kuch dikhta q nahi??? wohi sari hui laal jacket ik safed shirt.. ik black jeans.. mun pe aata.. or istiri kiye huey baal... ismein grooming kya hai re???
 
 
LOL LOL That atta she uses is from Mumbai's aatvani bazar, like Mandy mentioned. LOL LOL 
 
haan han wohi jumeraat bazar wala...LOLLOL


Do not forget koyla chhap kaajal (eye liner n mascara thoda misfit hai enigma ke liye) jo uski koi anginat endorsement main se ek brand ki haiLOLLOL
 
LOL Isha!! LOL LOL Papad ke baad agla endorsement vohi tha.
 
Papad ki endorsemsnt se jitni kamayi hoti haio usse yehi le pati hogi bechari..LOL isha Kajal bhi wo jo aankhon main kam aur neechay ziada laga rehta hai..LOL


Edited by Pulwasha - 06 January 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Did you know that mashed up papaya is better for your skin than your paapi phet
rang gorah gorah nikar keh aatha hai..........Wink
If Sweta knew that she would have chori'd it before our Dollwa could even stuff the tree trunks face............and used it to nikaar her roop...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 1620

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Groom??????????Shocked kaise.. kuch dikhta q nahi??? wohi sari hui laal jacket ik safed shirt.. ik black jeans.. mun pe aata.. or istiri kiye huey baal... ismein grooming kya hai re???
 
 
LOL LOL That atta she uses is from Mumbai's aatvani bazar, like Mandy mentioned. LOL LOL 
 
haan han wohi jumeraat bazar wala...LOLLOL


Do not forget koyla chhap kaajal (eye liner n mascara thoda misfit hai enigma ke liye) jo uski koi anginat endorsement main se ek brand ki haiLOLLOL
 
LOL Isha!! LOL LOL Papad ke baad agla endorsement vohi tha.
 
Papad ki endorsemsnt se jitni kamayi hoti haio usse yehi le pati hogi bechari..LOL isha Kajal bhi wo jo aankhon main kam aur neechay ziada laga rehta hai..LOL


bechari she does not have to go afghan and somalia and other remote places to do jhatakas for opening of banks
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47700

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

bechari she does not have to go afghan and somalia and other remote places to do jhatakas for opening of banks
 
i knoww jhatkay aur pappian... bari hi bechari hai woh...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Milind agree, she deserves to win ds show! Btw for me she already winner of BB.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Which housemates were truly decent at heart?

Author: ShikhaH   Replies: 8   Views: 1516

ShikhaH 8 1516 23 December 2009 at 3:37am by sitakshii
Who are the deserving final4?

Author: pg17   Replies: 1   Views: 675

pg17 1 675 16 November 2009 at 3:50pm by oompa_loompa
One more reality show proved deserving don't win

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: *Ajju*   Replies: 89   Views: 4730

*Ajju* 89 4730 24 November 2008 at 3:03pm by kristie12
Deserving 3

Author: minmini   Replies: 9   Views: 688

minmini 9 688 23 January 2007 at 11:51pm by madhy
Most deserving

Author: teenagw   Replies: 1   Views: 407

teenagw 1 407 25 November 2006 at 3:52am by teenagw

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index