Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Well if she wins the crore hopefully shes use some of it to buy some good hand cream, her hands give her age away.........must say that for a pretty girl she has got ugly hands!!!!!!!

and some branded foundation too.. aata looks very bad on her face..😳
we will include pulwashah in our celebrations too

we are good people

Shweta all the way, we need to lead by example.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindo2

we will include pulwashah in our celebrations too

we are good people

Shweta all the way, we need to lead by example.

if u even dnt include me im still gonna comment dear Milind.. remem this is a public forum..
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Well if she wins the crore hopefully shes use some of it to buy some good hand cream, her hands give her age away.........must say that for a pretty girl she has got ugly hands!!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Starngely, I too noticed her hands today. Mazdooron ke bhi aise nahin hote. And BB insider says she spens a lot of time grooming herself phir yeh haal kyun? πŸ˜• http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-mr-insider-know-what-the-housemates-are-doing-right-now-23.html
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aaaw thank you, I dont like upsetting you guddu and my rasu, the rest for me are as about as interesting as Shweta is entertaining so i ignore them even if they mention my name in their post.......red rag to a bull........😈  you three are sweet articulate and can hold a decent debate and argue without getting personalπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

have you finished your exams? 😊

HAHA.....they can be like us if you and they try together (I guess) πŸ˜›. 
Yeah, we can surely have healthy discussion for sure as I believe that we all are adults!!! 
Yes, my exams are over and already got the results too πŸ˜ƒ
Now, chilling in winter break 

How' winter kicking you in? I knw it's cold over there!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Starngely, I too noticed her hands today. Mazdooron ke bhi aise nahin hote. And BB insider says she spens a lot of time grooming herself phir yeh haal kyun? πŸ˜• http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-mr-insider-know-what-the-housemates-are-doing-right-now-23.html

Groom??????????😲 kaise.. kuch dikhta q nahi??? wohi sari hui laal jacket ik safed shirt.. ik black jeans.. mun pe aata.. or istiri kiye huey baal... ismein grooming kya hai re???
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
women of a certain age should take extra care of their elbows knees and hands..............πŸ˜‰

The grooming we all do albeit privately.....but I suppose its difficult in that house to get privacy to do what us women do need to do!! That would be so difficult.......

I think the Europeans have the best idea.......ever been on a beach in europe and looked at their armpits?????
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: milindo2

I already saved many smileys in my system
will use it here, when Shweta is announced winner
gonna be fun this forum with all the celebrations with Prerna4Rishav, vikrant, faraan, mayank4Drashti etc. πŸ˜‰

Baki sabko bhool gaye tum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Groom??????????😲 kaise.. kuch dikhta q nahi??? wohi sari hui laal jacket ik safed shirt.. ik black jeans.. mun pe aata.. or istiri kiye huey baal... ismein grooming kya hai re???

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That atta she uses is from Mumbai's aatvani bazar, like Mandy mentioned. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That atta she uses is from Mumbai's aatvani bazar, like Mandy mentioned. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

haan han wohi jumeraat bazar wala...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†