Savan Production Presents..

ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't know if anyone posted this already, but in today's episode Shravan, when he wanted to entertain Saachi, said 'Savan Production presents'.............that's what our nickname for them is!
How cool is that?

👏👏👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...even i noticed that...dunno how come the dialogue writer wrote ''savan''...seems like the visit the forum.
ChocolateChick thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

yeah...even i noticed that...dunno how come the dialogue writer wrote ''savan''...seems like the visit the forum.

They better visit this forum 😛
I'm guessing the writers are offered so many options for their dialogue only on this forum 😃
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Ya Sheila , Its so nice to see When Shravan Says SaaVan...😃 Means They definitely come to the Forum to read our posts...Its So Nice...

That Means They have Seen all VMs and Shayeri And Siggies Made by us....Thats Really fantastic...👏👍🏼
👍🏼

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I just notice it....They might have visited forums thats why... I messaged ANkita sharma(saanchi) last week about website... Might be she would have seen it...
ChocolateChick thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

Yeah I just notice it....They might have visited forums thats why... I messaged ANkita sharma(saanchi) last week about website... Might be she would have seen it...

Lucky, I hope for your sake she didn't read your AT....at least not the last pages of it 😳
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZZkumarZZ

Ya Sheila , Its so nice to see When Shravan Says SaaVan...😃 Means They definitely come to the Forum to read our posts...Its So Nice...

That Means They have Seen all VMs and Shayeri And Siggies Made by us....Thats Really fantastic...👏👍🏼
👍🏼

I can assure you that they do not watch  the VMs and siggies.

They come here to understand what is being criticized, how to improve the show and sometimes to get some new ideas .
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

They come here to understand what is being criticized, how to improve the show and sometimes to get some new ideas .

@su if they see ur idea of being with barun in storeroom what will happen then...
Mr.Zk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Oh I dont know Much About this..But I thought If they Visit The Forum means Then They also Check our VMs and Siggies....Thanx For Clarifying Sunaina...

Thanx For Excluding Shayeri..means They Read Our Shayeris Right...😉

sunaina02 thumbnail

^^^

First of all the idea of store-room  was originally Anu's .

Secondly , they can invite me for a cameo 😉 in BHPH .

I would not mind playing the role of a housewife who takes pity on Shravan and Sachi and sublet them a room in her house.

But she enjoys flirting with Shravan and making Sachi jealous .

Shravan flirts with the housewife because of good food as you know how Bhukkar he is  😆