Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - January 6th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

kya episode thaa   Stern Smile deserved a perfect 10

Sleepy
the joke of the day was anandi advicing the village ladies to read in their free timeShocked 
I was like" REALLYAngry what were you doing in the 5 years of free time you had -sat on the roof talking to katputhis and arranging puries,you craved for knowledge yet you didnt pick up  the book now you are advicing these ladies ,who are least interested ,to read.." 
@sudss i don't think it was a tactic at allErmm-dadisa had no choice after what anandi said but  she really said it in all earnestness believing her dadisa really cares...

Frankly pjyo, I thought it was a clever move on Anandi's part too. I feel the lack of the right expressions was not there but going by the old Anandi it is exactly what she would do. Maybe this is my perception and I also believe that Anandi knows that Dadisa cares about all of them in her own way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssNeha_Kkhusi_*

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

kya episode thaa   Stern Smile deserved a perfect 10

Sleepy
the joke of the day was anandi advicing the village ladies to read in their free timeShocked 
I was like" REALLYAngry what were you doing in the 5 years of free time you had -sat on the roof talking to katputhis and arranging puries,you craved for knowledge yet you didnt pick up  the book now you are advicing these ladies ,who are least interested ,to read.." 
@sudss i don't think it was a tactic at allErmm-dadisa had no choice after what anandi said but  she really said it in all earnestness believing her dadisa really cares...

Frankly pjyo, I thought it was a clever move on Anandi's part too. I feel the lack of the right expressions was not there but going by the old Anandi it is exactly what she would do. Maybe this is my perception and I also believe that Anandi knows that Dadisa cares about all of them in her own way.
It was  clever, absolutely ,but i dont think it was a thougtht off scheme-like a 'checkmate dadisa' move-because of her good heartedness she really believes dadisa cares for everybody like she herself does .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
may be DS really cares -in her own way... but that "own way" is like... pehle mein - as the head of the family, uske baad me mere chhore - as men of the family, uske baad mere potey - again as boys of the family... and lastly, if time permits, i'll grace with some concerns for you beendnis Wink  wouldnt say thts truely bad on her part... just the way she had lived her life so far...  she trusted and gave her all to a society which values male dominance and unconditional respect for elders - so her concern for  the beendnis always takes the backseat. 

pjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

may be DS really cares -in her own way... but that "own way" is like... pehle mein - as the head of the family, uske baad me mere chhore - as men of the family, uske baad mere potey - again as boys of the family... and lastly, if time permits, i'll grace with some concerns for you beendnis Wink  wouldnt say thts truely bad on her part... just the way she had lived her life so far...  she trusted and gave her all to a society which values male dominance and unconditional respect for elders - so her concern for  the beendnis always takes the backseat. 

Oh believe me compared to the sort of protagonists the channel is churning out in the other serials, Dadisa is like a lamb.........

But seriously, she can make one's blood boil with her irrationality, her cruelty and her illogical sense most of the times........................however, she has also shown moments of gentleness............... kindness.........thoughtfulness........affection and strangely enough a sense of humour too.

I hope the change in her behavior will be shown soon...............Day Dreaming

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Yeah Winkdadisa's way is "my way or the highway "..
But i think somewhere she truly believes if she shows some extra  affection towards her beendnis they will get spoilt and try to boss over her and for masaa that's totally unacceptable...She has to be the Big boss,her laadesars will have all the rights next  while beendnis get to fullfill the duties.
.As long as they follow her dictats she will shower them with jewellery yet will crib about their poor  saasraas...Ermm
Yesterday it was before everybody else so she didn't say anything but if she has seen sumitra resting in afternoon she would have shoutedPinch "yeh dhokri iss umar mein kaam kar rahi hai aur beendnii aaram".
With maasa you never know ,very unpredictable yet she can be cute LOLsometimes like few days ago when she got her lehsoon chutneys and boondi raitaas from her bendniis..
But compared to evils characters on colors channel(gosh such voilence these daysShocked) she still has an ounce of humanity..just her rules are from 18th century ..sad..Ermm
@groucho..hey you got doggie pic-very cuteSmile

Edited by pjyo - 07 January 2011 at 4:32am

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Yeah Winkdadisa's way is "my way or the highway "..
But i think somewhere she truly believes if she shows some extra  affection towards her beendnis they will get spoilt and try to boss over her and for masaa that's totally unacceptable...She has to be the Big boss,her laadesars will have all the rights next  while beendnis get to fullfill the duties.
.As long as they follow her dictats she will shower them with jewellery yet will crib about their poor  saasraas...Ermm
Yesterday it was before everybody else so she didn't say anything but if she has seen sumitra resting in afternoon she would have shoutedPinch "yeh dhokri iss umar mein kaam kar rahi hai aur beendnii aaram".
With maasa you never know ,very unpredictable yet she can be cute LOLsometimes like few days ago when she got her lehsoon chutneys and boondi raitaas from her bendniis..
But compared to evils characters on colors channel(gosh such voilence these daysShocked) she still has an ounce of humanity..just her rules are from 18th century ..sad..Ermm
@groucho..hey you got doggie pic-very cuteSmile

Well that is a picture of my groucho who died in 2003. SmileI now have 2 black ones but cannot seem to upload them. Very bad at it.

Yes the other serials have bigger problems with their protagonists ........... whereas Maasa maybe be a dictator in many ways but does have another side to her although we see it very infrequently.Wink

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
very cuteSmile let  groucho run around in our forum and Winkhave a great time chasing dadisaLOL

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

very cuteSmile let  groucho run around in our forum and Winkhave a great time chasing dadisaLOL

LOLLOL I can just about visualize Dadisa running around the house with my dachshund's nipping at her heels............Oh that is pricelessLOLLOLLOL Good one pjyoClapClap

pjyo

Go to top