TANI IN JAIL ?

tanhai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think ghulaboo will name Tanis name as the murder and she will go to jail.
Anu will be schocked and will not bear it and it will be asylum time.
Ohh no it can not happen but i have the feeling that it is going tihs way.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Mujhe bhi yehi darr hai...I hope this is not what happens
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya....even i heard taani is going to be in d jail...😕
i guess taani will go to jail....the bacchey will be left alone....ritesh will then feel that her children need taani and he will bring her back and ask her to marry him...😡
thats what i guess...
i maybe wrong!!!😕
Edited by mints05 - 13 years ago
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mints05

ya....even i heard taani is going to be in d jail...😕

i guess taani will go to jail....the bacchey will be left alone....ritesh will then feel that her children need taani and he will bring her back and ask her to marry him...😡
thats what i guess...
i maybe wrong!!!😕

i dont think taani will marry ritesh... anu can't... no he WON'T allow that!!
npattar thumbnail
i have a feeling it mite just happen that way... like kasauti zindigi ki.. prerna was forced to marry mr bajaj b/c he blackmailed her that he would financially destroy anurag her love and she did it all for him.. ritiesh mite just financially try to destroy anurag or something and to save him and his family sacrifice herself.. sad but possible..
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, wait. I guess I didn't watch TL properly :| Ananya was murdered? & um nope, thats too silly, no one would believe Gulabo. 😆 Taani maiyya ki jai. :D
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thiink she will go to jail on the day when its her wedding with anu..then nupur will get married to anu bcz of their reputation..then ritesh will realize tht his children need tani n he will bring her back and ask her to marry him n she will say yes bcz anu is alreday married to nupur so she wud have no choice..😭😭
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqralovespkyek

I thiink she will go to jail on the day when its her wedding with anu..then nupur will get married to anu bcz of their reputation..then ritesh will realize tht his children need tani n he will bring her back and ask her to marry him n she will say yes bcz anu is alreday married to nupur so she wud have no choice..😭😭

GAH!!! ðŸ˜² Shubh Shubh bolo!!

I don't think Anu and Nupur's shaadi will happen even if Taani gets married to Ritesh...Anu promised Ananya that he would only marry Taani and he's the one that always made the promises to always be with Taani...to Taani herself, Laboni ma, etc.  whereas if you've noticed, Taani hasn't officially made a vaada to anyone to marry Anu....I have a feeling that Anu will wait to marry Taani because he promised his Di that he would only marry Taani and there wouldn't really be any other point to that vaada scene for me if they had Anu marry Nupur.
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol no way Anu gona let Taani marry someone else.. also why in the hell would Taani go to jail? for saying truth of Ritesh to Ananya? isnt India the nation of Mahatma Gandhi? then by saying truth u go to jail? directors cant be that stupid now
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep - they did say multiple twists are coming up ...

and sadness, marriages with the villian, etc. are Ekta's trademark ...

I hope I don't start disliking teh show like I did 'Kitna yeh pyar  hai' for a little bit.

I've loved Anu/Taani and their love.  Very clean.  I don't want it marred with a Ritesh-Tani marriage ...

-S