Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker must be someone who (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

yup bani di u r right, i too had pointed this out in the other thread that if it is a youngster then they surely have been informed about nirmala's health condition.
divya is totally clueless about nirmala and so is nivi. Sid I dnt think knows about it either, it's viren dat hasn't been clearly shown in this matter weather he has any hints about it or not!
i completely suspect, viren nd JAAL!

u r right...it feels like Viren along with someone else, though there is a lot of confusion regarding the motifs...if it is Viren, what is his actual motif behind?

whether harming Nivi or trying to possess Nivi or to hurt Sid or to split every relationship between Sid and Nivi...

who is JAAL?
Confused..is it JW and Lalji?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

yup bani di u r right, i too had pointed this out in the other thread that if it is a youngster then they surely have been informed about nirmala's health condition.
divya is totally clueless about nirmala and so is nivi. Sid I dnt think knows about it either, it's viren dat hasn't been clearly shown in this matter weather he has any hints about it or not!

u r right...it feels like Viren along with someone else, though there is a lot of confusion regarding the motifs...if it is Viren, what is his actual motif behind?

whether harming Nivi or trying to possess Nivi or to hurt Sid or to split every relationship between Sid and Nivi...

who is JAAL?
well u know possession is never good, especially if it is for someone. If u r possessive about someone then u want that person arnd you and not anyone else...and since viren knows that sid and nivi were once in love it does create some insecurities arnd viren yet he doesn't show it. and that's the reason he is always coming up ways to show nivi how much he loves her. basically it is to seek attention and to mk nivi realise that she is nothing without viren. she needs his support to mk her stronger. unless we have him taking revenge fromt he past (but i think dats long time gone now, since it has been shown that viren is actually in love with nivi and after living with her he surely knows nivi isn't the bad one at all)

JAAL is chanchal and jawahar (it's a combined name for the two)

Omshanti1111

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

who is JAAL?
Jawaher and Chanchal (JAAL). I think its not Viren especially switching dadaji medicine is not his cup of tea. he can do other things but this even he can't do. Though he doesn't seems to done anything for his dada sahib but still his love and concern for his dada sahib could be seen in his early episodes and now too he cares for him and can't do such thing with dadaji atleast.
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Jawaher and Chanchal (JAAL). I think its not Viren especially switching dadaji medicine is not his cup of tea. he can do other things but this even he can't do. Though he doesn't seems to done anything for his dada sahib but still his love and concern for his dada sahib could be seen in his early episodes and now too he cares for him and can't do such thing with dadaji atleast.
yes, but rachu if we say it's JAAL along with viren, then there is no issue, coz while viren is away JAAL are trying to get on with this game. and like we said if the medications were swapped the person made sure, that his life wasn't at risk. it was just so that nivi can't take care of dada ji and show everyone that nivi can be dangerous for all! perhaps that's the reason the mp swapped the medications. Coz the dr did mention, thank god it was only this time, if she had repeated it, then it could have been dangerous for him. so the MP knew being it the first time, nothing wil happen to dada ji but just chestpain
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

who is JAAL?
well u know possession is never good, especially if it is for someone. If u r possessive about someone then u want that person arnd you and not anyone else...and since viren knows that sid and nivi were once in love it does create some insecurities arnd viren yet he doesn't show it. and that's the reason he is always coming up ways to show nivi how much he loves her. basically it is to seek attention and to mk nivi realise that she is nothing without viren. she needs his support to mk her stronger. unless we have him taking revenge fromt he past (but i think dats long time gone now, since it has been shown that viren is actually in love with nivi and after living with her he surely knows nivi isn't the bad one at all)

The thing is sanju Kinshuk said he is passionate lover so he shows his love and constructively moving by not letting anything to show his love and also show eagerness and loss his control sometime and show his disappointment (which can be similar to obsessive lover) but I don't think he is after this I don't think he is stalker. Like Millie said I will keep my faith in him till anything get cleared

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

very nice explanation...Clap..if we add the part where he went to ask for Nivi's hand for marriage from dadi and coming to know immediately that Sid loves her also, he did not want to lose her and sort of forced her to marriage. Secondly, he loves to hear from Nivi that he is the only one who takes care and supports her. I have seen a glow in his face. I think it could be, that CC and JW might be playing a game altogether behind Viren. They want to prove Nivi "pagal" and throw her out and also somehow trying to get Viren a position equivalent to Sid's, which Viren might be oblivious of totally.
Could be, Viren;s other side of personality will come out very soon, when Nivi is being declared "pagal".

When Viren proposed Nivi in the store room months ago, if you remember, the background music playing was not a typical romantic one, but something very strange.

Thanks for your explanation.

I now feel that perhaps, Nivi will grow strong on her own, in order to deal with Viren, when she comes to see both sides of his personality.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 06 January 2011 at 7:02pm

hajar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index