Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker must be someone who (Page 3)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Purehearts

Call me crazy, if Vandana is a suspect than so can be Nivi's dad Keshav.
He is very much against Nivi being in that house.He disappears  for some work and no one knows for who he is working for.He is stopping Dadi from interfering into the matter.

While obvious suspects are Hemlatha, CC and Jawahar... there is doubt to believe others can be doing it too..
If the Maha episode is focusing on more baseless Nivi torture, then it won't be worth watching .Will find some better reason to torture myself for a full hr!Ouch

actually, I was looking for you when I read the article about Viren's obsession. You were the person who had said that the story has nothing to fall back on otherwise...

true about the troture part, watch the BB finale...LOL...which is also a torture, but an entertaining torture...

Definitely BB4 is a bigger torture as it is rigged!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Confused

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

He is very much against Nivi being in that house.He disappears  for some work and no one knows for who he is working for.He is stopping Dadi from interfering into the matter.

While obvious suspects are Hemlatha, CC and Jawahar... there is doubt to believe others can be doing it too..
If the Maha episode is focusing on more baseless Nivi torture, then it won't be worth watching .Will find some better reason to torture myself for a full hr!Ouch

actually, I was looking for you when I read the article about Viren's obsession. You were the person who had said that the story has nothing to fall back on otherwise...

true about the troture part, watch the BB finale...LOL...which is also a torture, but an entertaining torture...

The only reason I was hopeful about this show was Viren a.k.a Kinshuk.After Nivarth love story reached a point, the story would have reached a dead end, as everything would have been solved.But Viren gave in for 2 love triangles.Viren going obsessive is something worth watching, but again lets see if it will be convincing.
Because it was hard for me to accept Viren really fell love with Nivi, that crazily in a such short period of time.And if I believe that  I  feel ,why would he defame / hurt her by doing all this stalking thing, if he is the one??Lets say he wants her to be dependent on him, but  isn't there any better way to do it.
If he is the stalker  alright, why is not there to utilize in the situation where Nivi is emotionally down after the stalker  incidents.Plus the stalking thing is getting really serious.to an extent to prove Nivi mental.
Like you have been saying I too feel surely Viren can't be the stalker, if he is going to be her obsessive lover.
We need answers before they lay more mysteries out.Confused

I had written sometime back that this stalker is someone and Viren's obsession is something else...two different persons..two parallel tracks running...I am confused myself/..

but also regarding Viren's obsession, I dont know how an obsessed person can be so normal all these days...and suddenly turn so serious obsessive lover.
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

You're right. The Keshav story makes sense. Even if he's not the stalker, he is definitely hiding something!
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninisidhello

My guss is Nivi's dad Keshav or Divi's brother I can't think of his name.  This person is after Nivi therefor someone who knows her well. Why would Sid, Viren, YA and vandana wants to over dose his grandfather? Impossible!! It is some one who knows very well about Nivi and her family!! They want her out of that Sood house or Divi's brother may know about Sid and Nivi's relationship. I don't think Viren's plan is making Nivi crazy he does have other againda in his mind. To me that has to do with Sid. He also knows anout Nivi & Sid's relationship.

That is Nivedita's brother not Divya's. He's called Yash.
ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by ninisidhello

My guss is Nivi's dad Keshav or Divi's brother I can't think of his name.  This person is after Nivi therefor someone who knows her well. Why would Sid, Viren, YA and vandana wants to over dose his grandfather? Impossible!! It is some one who knows very well about Nivi and her family!! They want her out of that Sood house or Divi's brother may know about Sid and Nivi's relationship. I don't think Viren's plan is making Nivi crazy he does have other againda in his mind. To me that has to do with Sid. He also knows anout Nivi & Sid's relationship.

That is Nivedita's brother not Divya's. He's called Yash.
I know Yash but Divya has a brother I believe if I am not mistaking. If not Keshav or him then i my next guss is Viren, CC and JH together!! They have to have some kind of mentel issues to act this way such as over dosing their own flesh & blood!
angeleyes2010 Newbie
angeleyes2010
angeleyes2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Im not 100% sure but i am getting this feeling that its Keshav its self NIVI dad.. may b i m wrong but????????????????? reading someone comments that it must be who know nivi mum much better so i think its her husband (nivi's Dad). i wtached few episodes from start and then..start watching this drama after nivi, diyva wedding... so not dnt know about both family history.. 
Confused

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I used to feel that stalker is Viren and that he has split personality. But if one personality is that of Nivi's lover, the other one should hate her as he thinks that she is 'dushman ki beti..but viren won't hurt his dadaji even to trap Nivi!
I am confused right now!
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
yup bani di u r right, i too had pointed this out in the other thread that if it is a youngster then they surely have been informed about nirmala's health condition.
divya is totally clueless about nirmala and so is nivi. Sid I dnt think knows about it either, it's viren dat hasn't been clearly shown in this matter weather he has any hints about it or not!
i completely suspect, viren nd JAAL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index