Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker must be someone who (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yaarr I don't know but I m feeeling dis frm begginning n i m sayng dis frm begginning ki stalker is none other then VANDANA . She hav several reasons 2 do all these thngs . 

1) She is taking revenge of her husband's death as she feels ki keshav killed him toh she is dong same wid nivi .

2) She wants tht all rghts should go 2 her son Sid n She would hav never expected tht Viren will ever come back n whe he came back She is now tryng her best 2 get Viren out of d sood house . She knows veryy well ki if Nivi will b thrown outof d house , Viren will 2 leave d house .

3) She wants her son 2 b in gd books of all by showing Viren as a bad boy .She knows veryy well ki If all will believe Nibi as mad n will try 2 send him in some asylum toh Viren will nt gong 2 bear it n he will burst out on every1 n dis will make him bad boy infront of every1 like he did in marrige .

Though i don't want t it 2 b VD becozz it will hurt Viren d most becoozz after Nivi n his dadaji he lovess his tayajii d most . He sees his own Maa in her n so i don'tt want it 2 b her .But but buttt If dis cn free Viren out of suspicion then why nt ? hehee anythng for my NivRen n Viren lol
Yeah, I agree. She seems to be promising a lot and delivering nothing. She keeps comforting Dadi and Nivi, but is never able to stop CC / YD throwing Nivi out! She is too good to be true. I mean she must have had some qualms that Nivi dumped Sid for Viren!
Apart from Sood's rights, Sids unhappiness with Divya also may be a motive!

there now, we have covered all the characters, whoever it is, we will be right.LOLLOL
 Oh No No, we left out NT dadi,yash,Dadaji Wink
I have said this before also, that Sid ahs acquired this "so called cowardice" nature from his mother. Both mother and son are too good. Secondly, Vandana herself had told Sid that its not corerct that Keshav is responsible for Bhuban's death, and that it was not as what Jawahar and CC had tried to show to Sid. Vandana time and again has shown her love for Nivedita, and has blamed her son again and again. This she never did in public to get sympathy.

actually, Vandana like people are not good also, but  from this perspective ...that they keep quiet when their interventions are needed. Like when Sid was yelling on that day, as a mother, she should have come forward and slapped Sid for disbelieving Keshav and uttered some words of how close Keshav and Bhuban were. Vandana like people are culprits in the way, that they see innocent people being tortured and framed in front of them and they knowing everything, did not do anything to stop or correct that. They also suffer themselves in life because they want to look good always in public eyes.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 06 January 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaevids08anjubala

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Bani, from the beginning of this MP track I suspected only and only 3 people YD, CC, & JW but after the flashback scene of Viren-CC I ruled out even YD. In that pagal house of Soods only and only CC & JW can go to this extent, they are really cruel people with no hearts and they do have motive.
In regards with Sid saying "are you gone mad" its just out of context nothing serious even in our real life if someone we really respect, comes and blames us we do say such things right? but I agree with you CC will use this and tell him see she is now blaming you and all the rubbish talk. Poor Sid out of concern for Nivi's health will agree for the treatment as the article says.
And according to the SBS segment it looks like CC again playing a game there and creating a scene where Nivi is all screaming that she is not mad and people who listen from outside will think that she is really gone mad by the time they come into the room the scene changes and it shows them what CC wants to see that Nivi is losing her mind.
I think now Viren will come back and support Nivi, this will strenghten the relationship from Nivi's side..then lets watch what happens after that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Bani, from the beginning of this MP track I suspected only and only 3 people YD, CC, & JW but after the flashback scene of Viren-CC I ruled out even YD. In that pagal house of Soods only and only CC & JW can go to this extent, they are really cruel people with no hearts and they do have motive.
In regards with Sid saying "are you gone mad" its just out of context nothing serious even in our real life if someone we really respect, comes and blames us we do say such things right? but I agree with you CC will use this and tell him see she is now blaming you and all the rubbish talk. Poor Sid out of concern for Nivi's health will agree for the treatment as the article says.
And according to the SBS segment it looks like CC again playing a game there and creating a scene where Nivi is all screaming that she is not mad and people who listen from outside will think that she is really gone mad by the time they come into the room the scene changes and it shows them what CC wants to see that Nivi is losing her mind.
I think now Viren will come back and support Nivi, this will strenghten the relationship from Nivi's side..then lets watch what happens after that
Yes, that is for sure but I want Nivi to be strong and fight back, her husband can support her.
But I want Viren - Sid to work together and reveal the real faces of CC & JW, I am selfish in this regards because I want to see both the brothers bonding and their relation. And Sid cannot directly tell Viren that his parents are evil and even Viren cannot directly act on his evil parents even though he is not attached to the family as Sid but still he loves them all. I want them to be together to work on this as Bupat Sood's grandsons.
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yaarr I don't know but I m feeeling dis frm begginning n i m sayng dis frm begginning ki stalker is none other then VANDANA . She hav several reasons 2 do all these thngs . 

1) She is taking revenge of her husband's death as she feels ki keshav killed him toh she is dong same wid nivi .

2) She wants tht all rghts should go 2 her son Sid n She would hav never expected tht Viren will ever come back n whe he came back She is now tryng her best 2 get Viren out of d sood house . She knows veryy well ki if Nivi will b thrown outof d house , Viren will 2 leave d house .

3) She wants her son 2 b in gd books of all by showing Viren as a bad boy .She knows veryy well ki If all will believe Nibi as mad n will try 2 send him in some asylum toh Viren will nt gong 2 bear it n he will burst out on every1 n dis will make him bad boy infront of every1 like he did in marrige .

Though i don't want t it 2 b VD becozz it will hurt Viren d most becoozz after Nivi n his dadaji he lovess his tayajii d most . He sees his own Maa in her n so i don'tt want it 2 b her .But but buttt If dis cn free Viren out of suspicion then why nt ? hehee anythng for my NivRen n Viren lol

I also have a strong feeling it's Vandana. She knows better than anyone the story of Nivi's parents...and her expressions and acts over the last few weeks are just too hard to ignore!

nahirs

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Call me crazy, if Vandana is a suspect than so can be Nivi's dad Keshav.
He is very much against Nivi being in that house.He disappears  for some work and no one knows for who he is working for.He is stopping Dadi from interfering into the matter.

While obvious suspects are Hemlatha, CC and Jawahar... there is doubt to believe others can be doing it too..
If the Maha episode is focusing on more baseless Nivi torture, then it won't be worth watching .Will find some better reason to torture myself for a full hr!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

He is very much against Nivi being in that house.He disappears  for some work and no one knows for who he is working for.He is stopping Dadi from interfering into the matter.

While obvious suspects are Hemlatha, CC and Jawahar... there is doubt to believe others can be doing it too..
If the Maha episode is focusing on more baseless Nivi torture, then it won't be worth watching .Will find some better reason to torture myself for a full hr!Ouch

actually, I was looking for you when I read the article about Viren's obsession. You were the person who had said that the story has nothing to fall back on otherwise...

true about the troture part, watch the BB finale...LOL...which is also a torture, but an entertaining torture...

Purehearts

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

My guss is Nivi's dad Keshav or Divi's brother I can't think of his name.  This person is after Nivi therefor someone who knows her well. Why would Sid, Viren, YA and vandana wants to over dose his grandfather? Impossible!! It is some one who knows very well about Nivi and her family!! They want her out of that Sood house or Divi's brother may know about Sid and Nivi's relationship. I don't think Viren's plan is making Nivi crazy he does have other againda in his mind. To me that has to do with Sid. He also knows anout Nivi & Sid's relationship.
Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

actually, I was looking for you when I read the article about Viren's obsession. You were the person who had said that the story has nothing to fall back on otherwise...

true about the troture part, watch the BB finale...LOL...which is also a torture, but an entertaining torture...

The only reason I was hopeful about this show was Viren a.k.a Kinshuk.After Nivarth love story reached a point, the story would have reached a dead end, as everything would have been solved.But Viren gave in for 2 love triangles.Viren going obsessive is something worth watching, but again lets see if it will be convincing.
Because it was hard for me to accept Viren really fell love with Nivi, that crazily in a such short period of time.And if I believe that  I  feel ,why would he defame / hurt her by doing all this stalking thing, if he is the one??Lets say he wants her to be dependent on him, but  isn't there any better way to do it.
If he is the stalker  alright, why is not there to utilize in the situation where Nivi is emotionally down after the stalker  incidents.Plus the stalking thing is getting really serious.to an extent to prove Nivi mental.
Like you have been saying I too feel surely Viren can't be the stalker, if he is going to be her obsessive lover.
We need answers before they lay more mysteries out.Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index