Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker must be someone who

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The point the stalker is trying to prove is that Nivi is walking on her mothers footsteps and she has similar mental frame as her mother.I feel the stalker must be someone who is well aware of Nivi's mother and her mental issues. Thats the reason, I feel chances are less for Sid, Viren or Divya, all alone, to be the stalkers, unless and until they are supervised by an elder, who knows exactly what happened to Nivi's mom before and who is well aware of everything between the Soods and the Sharmas.
The person who is always being brought into refernce these days is her mother Nirmala, who had mental issues, it seems.Thus its being perceived that Nivedita also has some issues similar to her mother. Unless the stalker is very well acquainted with what had happened to Nivedita's mother, the stalker would not have followed this step to trouble Nivedita. So chances of JW along with an accomplice is quite probable.

I believe Viren will come back right on time again and save Nivedita. What I read from the update, it seems Nivi confronted Siddharth that he is the one troubling her. And out of desperation Sid uttered "have u gone mad" and it needs to be seen who encashes on this sentence of Sid tomorrow and tries to make maximum utilisation of the word "pagal" against Nivedita. That "pagal" sentence is very common, I dont think Sid has said this to prove that Nivedita is mad, but I'ld be mad at Sid, if he thinks Nivedita is mad. Siddharth can get upset with Nivedita, that he is being blamed by Nivedita, especially if Siddharth is not the actual stalker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

The point the stalker is trying to prove is that Nivi is walking on her mothers footsteps and she has similar mental frame as her mother.I feel the stalker must be someone who is well aware of Nivi's mother and her mental issues. Thats the reason, I feel chances are less for Sid, Viren or Divya, all alone, to be the stalkers, unless and until they are supervised by an elder, who knows exactly what happened to Nivi's mom before and who is well aware of everything between the Soods and the Sharmas.

The person who is always being brought into refernce these days is her mother Nirmala, who had mental issues, it seems.Thus its being perceived that Nivedita also has some issues similar to her mother. Unless the stalker is very well acquainted with what had happened to Nivedita's mother, the stalker would not have followed this step to trouble Nivedita. So chances of JW along with an accomplice is quite probable.

I believe Viren will come back right on time again and save Nivedita. What I read from the update, it seems Nivi confronted Siddharth that he is the one troubling her. And out of desperation Sid uttered "have u gone mad" and it needs to be seen who encashes on this sentence of Sid tomorrow and tries to make maximum utilisation of the word "pagal" against Nivedita. That "pagal" sentence is very common, I dont think Sid has said this to prove that Nivedita is mad, but I'ld be mad at Sid, if he thinks Nivedita is mad. Siddharth can get upset with Nivedita, that he is being blamed by Nivedita, especially if Siddharth is not the actual stalker.

I also think JW is doing this with input from CC, but where is he and not appearing in other scenes? how are they suddenly going to explain his appearance

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It could be YD too alongwith JW. YD was the one who taunted Keshav and Nirmala during Bhuvan's death and Nirmala could not handle the accusations.. Or it may come out now that she did not commit suicide but was a murder...??? So many possibilities
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

It could be YD too alongwith JW. YD was the one who taunted Keshav and Nirmala during Bhuvan's death and Nirmala could not handle the accusations.. Or it may come out now that she did not commit suicide but was a murder...??? So many possibilities

i dont think YD...because those type of people are basically cowards..they can never go to some extents...they are the people who become pawn at the hands of the main criminals and do the work unintentionally///
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is very much true...I also Think SID will never tell outright that Nivi his crazy...I hope he keeps their friendship a little bit alive as if he really thinks she is mad then what ever was left of the friendship will also be gone!!

Viren as usual will be on time but this time dont know what twist he is going to bring that will rock their lives.....I feel that this twist is connected to Nivi

I think there is mroe to it for Nivi's mom than just being depressed or suicidal... Did YD threaten Nirmala that she would ruin them..... and Nirmala killed herself or did JW kill her with over dosage?? The story cna take so many twists and turns...I will be glad if Nivi's suffering will lead to the real reason as to why Nirmala died?? as even a dead person needs a closure!!

I have high doubts about this Lalji kaka....he is the faithful watch dog and cannot withstand anybody uttering anythign about SOOD pariwar...and he took upon him to kill Nivis moma nd Now Nivi... 

Hmmmm These CT"s tho hamari jaan leke hi chodenge...Cant wait until Saturday!!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Bani, from the beginning of this MP track I suspected only and only 3 people YD, CC, & JW but after the flashback scene of Viren-CC I ruled out even YD. In that pagal house of Soods only and only CC & JW can go to this extent, they are really cruel people with no hearts and they do have motive.
In regards with Sid saying "are you gone mad" its just out of context nothing serious even in our real life if someone we really respect, comes and blames us we do say such things right? but I agree with you CC will use this and tell him see she is now blaming you and all the rubbish talk. Poor Sid out of concern for Nivi's health will agree for the treatment as the article says.
And according to the SBS segment it looks like CC again playing a game there and creating a scene where Nivi is all screaming that she is not mad and people who listen from outside will think that she is really gone mad by the time they come into the room the scene changes and it shows them what CC wants to see that Nivi is losing her mind.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaarr I don't know but I m feeeling dis frm begginning n i m sayng dis frm begginning ki stalker is none other then VANDANA . She hav several reasons 2 do all these thngs . 

1) She is taking revenge of her husband's death as she feels ki keshav killed him toh she is dong same wid nivi .

2) She wants tht all rghts should go 2 her son Sid n She would hav never expected tht Viren will ever come back n whe he came back She is now tryng her best 2 get Viren out of d sood house . She knows veryy well ki if Nivi will b thrown outof d house , Viren will 2 leave d house .

3) She wants her son 2 b in gd books of all by showing Viren as a bad boy .She knows veryy well ki If all will believe Nibi as mad n will try 2 send him in some asylum toh Viren will nt gong 2 bear it n he will burst out on every1 n dis will make him bad boy infront of every1 like he did in marrige .

Though i don't want t it 2 b VD becozz it will hurt Viren d most becoozz after Nivi n his dadaji he lovess his tayajii d most . He sees his own Maa in her n so i don'tt want it 2 b her .But but buttt If dis cn free Viren out of suspicion then why nt ? hehee anythng for my NivRen n Viren lol
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yaarr I don't know but I m feeeling dis frm begginning n i m sayng dis frm begginning ki stalker is none other then VANDANA . She hav several reasons 2 do all these thngs . 

1) She is taking revenge of her husband's death as she feels ki keshav killed him toh she is dong same wid nivi .

2) She wants tht all rghts should go 2 her son Sid n She would hav never expected tht Viren will ever come back n whe he came back She is now tryng her best 2 get Viren out of d sood house . She knows veryy well ki if Nivi will b thrown outof d house , Viren will 2 leave d house .

3) She wants her son 2 b in gd books of all by showing Viren as a bad boy .She knows veryy well ki If all will believe Nibi as mad n will try 2 send him in some asylum toh Viren will nt gong 2 bear it n he will burst out on every1 n dis will make him bad boy infront of every1 like he did in marrige .

Though i don't want t it 2 b VD becozz it will hurt Viren d most becoozz after Nivi n his dadaji he lovess his tayajii d most . He sees his own Maa in her n so i don'tt want it 2 b her .But but buttt If dis cn free Viren out of suspicion then why nt ? hehee anythng for my NivRen n Viren lol

Yeah, I agree. She seems to be promising a lot and delivering nothing. She keeps comforting Dadi and Nivi, but is never able to stop CC / YD throwing Nivi out! She is too good to be true. I mean she must have had some qualms that Nivi dumped Sid for Viren!
Apart from Sood's rights, Sids unhappiness with Divya also may be a motive!

there now, we have covered all the characters, whoever it is, we will be right.😆😆
 Oh No No, we left out NT dadi,yash,Dadaji 😉
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Yeah, I agree. She seems to be promising a lot and delivering nothing. She keeps comforting Dadi and Nivi, but is never able to stop CC / YD throwing Nivi out! She is too good to be true. I mean she must have had some qualms that Nivi dumped Sid for Viren!
Apart from Sood's rights, Sids unhappiness with Divya also may be a motive!

there now, we have covered all the characters, whoever it is, we will be right.😆😆
 Oh No No, we left out NT dadi,yash,Dadaji 😉

I have said this before also, that Sid ahs acquired this "so called cowardice" nature from his mother. Both mother and son are too good. Secondly, Vandana herself had told Sid that its not corerct that Keshav is responsible for Bhuban's death, and that it was not as what Jawahar and CC had tried to show to Sid. Vandana time and again has shown her love for Nivedita, and has blamed her son again and again. This she never did in public to get sympathy.

actually, Vandana like people are not good also, but  from this perspective ...that they keep quiet when their interventions are needed. Like when Sid was yelling on that day, as a mother, she should have come forward and slapped Sid for disbelieving Keshav and uttered some words of how close Keshav and Bhuban were. Vandana like people are culprits in the way, that they see innocent people being tortured and framed in front of them and they knowing everything, did not do anything to stop or correct that. They also suffer themselves in life because they want to look good always in public eyes.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Bani, from the beginning of this MP track I suspected only and only 3 people YD, CC, & JW but after the flashback scene of Viren-CC I ruled out even YD. In that pagal house of Soods only and only CC & JW can go to this extent, they are really cruel people with no hearts and they do have motive.

In regards with Sid saying "are you gone mad" its just out of context nothing serious even in our real life if someone we really respect, comes and blames us we do say such things right? but I agree with you CC will use this and tell him see she is now blaming you and all the rubbish talk. Poor Sid out of concern for Nivi's health will agree for the treatment as the article says.
And according to the SBS segment it looks like CC again playing a game there and creating a scene where Nivi is all screaming that she is not mad and people who listen from outside will think that she is really gone mad by the time they come into the room the scene changes and it shows them what CC wants to see that Nivi is losing her mind.

I think now Viren will come back and support Nivi, this will strenghten the relationship from Nivi's side..then lets watch what happens after that