4Papa's Khushi Every Dark nite says Sun s comin P4 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
awsome yaar   ... 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

plz pm me when updated 

All the letter are Beautifully written.👏 It's very touching. Thanks for giving us such beautiful letters.😊
again a touching letter. thank u for ur nice update
dil ki baate dil hi jaane .dil hi samjhe too good yaar
wooow lovely👏👏👏....its so emotional...loved it😊
Khushi I know what is ur condition but I want to ask God First before talking to you coz I m not in that condition to give any answer to ur questions When I have so many questions to answer......

Every Dark Night says Sun is coming

This is a saying that if we r suffering we hav pains in our lives that is due to that sins which we might hav committed in our previous Births…..I never believed in that omnipotent and all other customs ……and Might b this reason to disbelief in God is reason that I m suffering I might have committed so many sins in my previous births…like many others. and If I have to pay in this birth I m ready….Coz I never afraid of any hurdle any difficulty in my life….But which sin I committed that Babaji is eager to make me as Hatyaara of My own child…..for whom we two r living…..Even Babaji keep my sins apart ..What r the sins of My tiny Baby whose life always remain in danger…..even when My baby is not in mine hands. Even not aware about this cruel world…..and such cruelty u show why..?…..What sins Geet committed…. She is suffering…..tell me Babaji …..at least one three of us might have committed least sins or we three r equally responsible….had committed unlimited sins..  and the outcome is always threat to My baby's life….I always says to my child that' Every Dark Night says Sun is Coming'….our Sun is our Baby……and Baby's Mummy Papa are in between a darkest night of life where we r waiting for Sun to come to fill our dark world with rays of happiness…….But God whey U r so cruel. that u r snatching our Sun……every night a new threat to our Baby's life is pushing us in much much darker phase of our life…….U want to punish …..then punish me….But God let my Baby live…….Coz when ever My Baby started to believe me u started to shatter that belief…….Sins r sins but I knw….o no sin is that big k punishment is own child's life…..I don't know Babaji U r punishing me for my sins or just judging My patience But in both cases Main Thakk Gaya Hun…I always keep my head straight never bowed down but I n front of u I m .....Let My baby b with her Papa and Mamma…..

Khushi's Papa

Maan Singh Khuraana
deeply touhed by maan It's very touching. Thanks for giving us such beautiful letter