Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

4Papa's Khushi Every Dark nite says Sun s comin P4 (Page 2)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ummm thats good.. but khusi??? is that the baby… thats muskans idea i think.. ;( in payer ki ehasas she called there daughter khusi… i am confused… sox… 

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar...   

aww i can so feel MAan's guilt ... but he dint had an option there ... the doctor was talking about his life.. his Geet... who was laying there on the bed ..lifeless... how can any one think straight in such a situation...  even our MSK ... after all the poor thing is also a mere human being with a heart which only became a heart from stone coz of his Geet ... ...

continue soon

love

Sana

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

ummm thats good.. but khusi??? is that the baby' thats muskans idea i think.. ;( in payer ki ehasas she called there daughter khusi' i am confused' sox' 

hey keya

yep the baby's name in muskan's pyaar ka ehsaas was also khushi .. but in the play also Maan referred to the baby as their khushi .. this was after the maang bharnay wala scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

r_priya5 Newbie
r_priya5
r_priya5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hmm such an emotional one. tooo good. plz continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
lovelyyyy
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
nice..
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

When Destiny Decided to Make Ur Mom's Dream Mine

Baby Your Mom was an ordinary Girl having extra ordinary dreams....... Yes extra ordinary...... coz the  innocent dreams of her were extra ordinary in which ....She wanted nothing so big but the situation in which she was...it becomes a dream to fulfill a single desire …..coz Daarji and Brij kind of person never let those dreams to b reality….and desire to fulfill those ordinary dreams turns to be extraordinary…..n Ur Papa the extra ordinary person….( really a joke) in eyes of society ...had nothing even ordinary to dream out….I had just Daadi who always dreamt about ur Papa's Khushi…But if I was Daadi's dream then what I had to dream…….nothing Really funny….People ask me to built their dream home ( As KC works )…..but where was My home………Was Khuraana Mension was my home…..I think no that was just a place to liv…..So I had no dream no home…that means no Dream home……A king of construction world Had no dream home……..The thing which I had was just work work work…Money and Fame…….for whom….why….. ? When ever I thought I got no answer….and many times in this  hide and seek with my inner conflict I ran away from this world……in search of a place where I could find  an answer……..and Daadi stopped to ask me any question …where I was…One day  ..I was in such a place where I was waiting for some one unknown to answer My questions…..and Ur Mom I don't know how comes there…..asking for help to save her in lake….She was continually shouting …for me that moment was really irritating that Why She came in me and Mine thinking…..The first word I told her that was Chup….it seems to me really funny that when destiny had started to answer mine questions unknowingly …..that is Ur Mom I asked her to b quite ( Chup)…….I was running away from her…as I ran from my destiny….but might b destiny this time had decided to start giving answers for what and whys of Ur Papa's life….

Continued................

Plz Buddies comment and hit like button....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksramita_nayalkrati5sanu3108Absoluv

Go to top