Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

4Papa's Khushi Every Dark nite says Sun s comin P4

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
FOR Papa's Baby Khushi..

I don't know whether I hav that Haq or not on U after today's happenings but  First thing Khushi I want to say.....Khushi ur Papa loves U more than anything else....I know what u feel for me after this u will never forgive me..... As ur Mom I know will never forgive me after she will know which decision I took..U  might think Main bhe un jaissa He nikkla who wanted and want to hurt U as ur Momu trust Me...But I shattered ur trust in pieces How will I regain it...even I don't know becoz till now there might b so many misunderstandings between ur Mom and Papa but that is U for whom ur Mom never blamed that I lov u or not U  r the reason who made ur Mom to fight for her existence... Foe U she left everything and I know U r thinking how can I b so cruel to take away the reason for whom She is alive but it is also true U r the reason I got the eager desire to live coz before  Ur Mom I was lifeless as destiny made U the reason for ur Mom left everything ..u became the reason I got everything'ur mom and u.....

Continued...

REQUEST: hey friends and Mods this is mine original thinking If some where It matches some where with other writings plz forgive me as permit me to write..coz Khushi's lletter to Papa and Daadi r also mine thinking but Khushi's letter to Papa some where matches about which I was unaware..thanks

Plz friends comment and hit like button...

Edited by BhartiBhatia - 20 January 2011 at 3:52am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLovelailapnjJaanbuntyshruthinairMANEET_BABYrajanirchandrantazeen_29-eiya-star_777my_maan_geetprema_ksramita_nayalSakshiGargreea88mausam19JayaRmilliiramaheshluv_DDkrati5sanu3108ambbiha-TeriMalang-punjabi.princesShadowImbueAbsoluvswan20shah10t_areebblackb28kirti_fijibobby13rockstodayzstarleelaa9

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awsome yaar   ... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

continue super soon

plz pm me when update 

love

Sana
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey friends then likings but no comment plz comment also...........
maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

YES U R TRUE. MAAN WAS FEELING THE SAME WHEN HE TOOK THE  DECISION..........................................I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE IF U PM ME... THANKS IN ADVANCE

ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
awww dats so nice and well explained....good jobClapClap

Do pm me as well if u write moreSmile
luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
tooo gud u rotr it very wel
maan was feeling guilty ysterday i dnt lk 2 c hm lk dat
poor guy
he loves khushi a lootttSmile
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Next .....

Ur Mom call God Babaji …….I never believed in Babaji…..because from the childhood your Father's destiny always plays Hide and Seek….Destiny gave me every materialistic pleasure….becoz Ur Papa belongs to Aristocracy ( too rich )……but  Beta money is not everything Na…..I know u r too tiny to understand these things but what happened to U r Mom due to this no one other only U felt …..I was there might b reason was else but at that time conditions were different for me …The way to think about what was happening to Ur Mom was different except ur Mom…it was only U was with her to feel what happened ……Might b it is true I know each and every thing now…..Might b I became the reason some where to b with ur Mom to fight for U .Might b I m physically strong than ur Mom…but U r Papa is not as strong as your Mom before Ur Mom and U became Papa's destiny……This destiny always cheated on Papa……I lost every relation for which I felt blindly...Shocked....Ur Papa scared…for U and MammaI..... I have nothing to loose now…..…Why I said Doctor to save Mamma….even I don't know……Where was mine mind ……Why Babaji was doing this to Me…..How can that God and any Human take away My Khushi from me…….I have no answer…….If some where Ur selfish Papa comess in ur Mind then plz ….try to think Baby….Why I hav to choose every time…I had to choose step Mother..I had to fulfill Daddi's dream to take care of Ur Papa's feeling less siblings coz I had only Daadi before U and Mamma comes in Ur Papa's life….Vicky and Dev what they did wrong to me always even after that lov which I gave to them …..they left no option for me……What was left to me….just Daadi  big empire….work work work and back to haunted KM...after that….I didn't know how to smile …how to express….how to feel…..But then The part of haunted KM the outhouse gave me reason to live ..to feel and to wish ……….U r Mom came there and brought Khushi with her…..about which I was unaware…My khushi about whom I started to dream…..who will convert haunted KM to a  Fairyland……Papa's Khushi……will bring every lost happiness in this fairyland with her little tiny steps when Ur tiny Pyal's Runjhun (music)…will call all joys and happiness to be in new fairyland of Khushi………Khuraana Mension……I know for u now My all dreams n all desires r just a fake drama…..Bur it is  as true as Ur Momma faith in Babaji..who gives U back to me……even after that worst decision I made…..Yes Baby ur Papa is guilty …….

Continued……

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuesanu3108maanseeAbsoluvleelaa9

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Dear Bharti, u have written beuatifully.Clap..u have captured the thoughts & emotions of MAAN  perfectly.Smile...His guilt & love for both Geet & the baby is  verynicely portrayed in ur letter & his BIGGEST REGRET very well laid out...Thumbs Up..

Good Post dear...AWESOME....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

Go to top