Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Was Maan wrong? They listened!!! (Page 7)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
even i agree...even if it is his own baby he would choose only geet above the baby...but the sooner he explains it to geet the better...and seeing sbs, i think he is telling her something....better explain it to geet...now they r at a stage where they understand each other perfectly well and is not hiding anything from each other....so i think the sooner he explains it to her the better....before all the evils come together, before arjun-nt evil, before the brij evil and before the sameera evil comes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes Roshni....i agree with u!!!!!

I don't think that what he did was wrong in any way....and that when the time is right....he will tell Geet....cause he is our maan....and he hates lies.....and he will tell her!!!

same thoughts........:)

thanks you saved my typing.....LOLLOL

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
What you say is very valid. Maan did the right thing. Nobody will choose the baby over a living person and especially with all the complications that Maan and Geet go through and have gone through. Maan always stands with Geet but Geet always has her doubts and at crucial times has doubted Maan. Though lately she has been saying I trust you etc. etc.

But the point remains that you and us know that but do the CV's know that. Are the CV's as passionate about Maan and Geet and how Maan and Geet will react knowing their characters and their past dialogues etc as we in the forum are. The Cv's don't even remember what was spoken yesterday in a matter of speaking and hence the fear of MU etc. if the CV's have got up from the wrong side of the bed.

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey MaaneetiansSmile between child vs mother who would you pick if u were in Maan's situation? forget the logic of the drama lol

Ok yes the baby is very important . . . esp in this story as Geet fought her family, society to save it so that she can bring the baby into the world. But for Maan - Geet is his everything. He changed because of her. He would do anything for her. She is his life! I don't think Maan made any mistake in choosing her.

Surely if there was a choice given to Maan then Geet should be able to understand why Maan would have chosen her over the baby and how difficult it would have been for him to choose between them. Its a complicated situation to be in especially if the child isn't biologically yours and your partner could mistake that its because you don't love the child or haven't accepted it because it isn't your own 'blood' but hasn't Maan proven time and time again that he loves the baby? Geet has seen all this so it would be silly on her part to think otherwise. 
They could always have another baby but if there's no Geet then Maan loses his life partner. If he chose the baby then he could resent the baby for taking Geet away from him. Your life partner is the person who spends the rest of their life with you and often when you think about it if you have to choose between ur child and partner I always think ur partner stays with u through thick and thin but ur child/children go their separate ways once they've grown up. They make their own lives so for me I prob would choose partner. Although I guess its easy to say it but going through it is different.

IMO Maan made no mistake in choosing Geet. But yes maybe he should tell her or bring about the situation in a hypothetical manner infront of Geet.

I understand where his thinking is coming from and why he thinks she would be upset etc and how he has broken her trust but I don't think he has! Plus Dadimaa was there she knows exactly how everything had a toll on him. 

Hmmmmm ok . . . comments?!

I agree with you that Maan is not wrong.

Even if Geet would be carrying  his own child he would have chosen Geet. As for him ' Geet hai to Maan Hai, Geet Nahi to Maan bhi Nahi'.

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
maan is not wrong...let me state the reason below...

in situation like this where only mother or child can be saved...every father/husband will usually select mother over the child...i explained this in one of my prev post...one can hv another child...but wife cannot be replaced...
secondly...a child is who is unborn can be sacrificed but it is impossible to ask the doctor to risk the mother's life....
every biological father too wud hv taken this decision...

also in this case....maan did not consciously take any decision...the name "geet" just came out of his lips because it is his only lifeline...he wud be virtually dead widout her...maan is after all human...there is limit to his sacrifice....

its true that maan loves the baby as his own...but with geet dead he will be left with the baby...he will no doubt bring up the child as his own...but wat will he get in his life...his only love dead and even if he denies the truth...the fact will remain that the child is also not his own...
the entire life maan will lead a life widout love...maan is someone who is capable of making huge sacrifices but wudnt it hv been a total injustice on him...

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
maan ny jo b decision lya wo thek ta agr geet b maan ki jaga hti tau wo b yhi krti.geet ko maan pa bhrosa krna chye k wo galat nhi kr skta.

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
OFCOURSE, GEET is important. THEY would never kill Geet coz the story will end right there... lol

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
If I was in Maan's situation I would pick Geet - no doubt about it. Geet is his soulmate - life partner. They have to be together, whether they have children of not.
If the same question was asked to a woman to pick her husband or her baby (who is still not born), whom will she pick ? Her husband right ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *adoremevirgoAbsoluv

Go to top