Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Was Maan wrong? They listened!!! (Page 6)

Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes Roshni....i agree with u!!!!!

I don't think that what he did was wrong in any way....and that when the time is right....he will tell Geet....cause he is our maan....and he hates lies.....and he will tell her!!!

1000000000000000%  Agree with you...Clap

I agree with you too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I was about to start a similar post. why should Maan feel guilty about choosing Geet, I can't comprhend. If he had chosen Baby over Geet he would have lost both as Geet hadn't reached the full term preg which means the baby still would have needed mothers womb to grow completely. So if Geet died the baby would have automatically died so Maan did the most logical thing save atleast one life rather than loosing both. It is a different matter his reasons for choosing were slightly selfish but what matters his decision had the least  collateral damage. So MSK chill don't feel guilty

Edited by damon_biteme - 06 January 2011 at 1:22pm

* ~ Roshni ~ *

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yes i agree

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I personally think Maan wasnt wrong as he didnt want to lose his love of his life,he loves Geet a lot, lovehim for that :), If i was there in his position,i would have also done the same thing :)

* ~ Roshni ~ *

ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hai main marjaoon! the baby is dead?
Sidra.W IF-Dazzler
Sidra.W
Sidra.W

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you... maan did nothing wrong although he had a huge decision ahead but he had to choose geet as she is the sole reason for his existance...

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaanEet

Hai main marjaoon! the baby is dead?

Lol no baby is alive and well! but he had to make a decision and when he was asked he said Geet but then afterwards doctor came and said both are fine
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
If I were Maan I would also definitely make the choice to save Geet. Why:  Because I love this girl who brought light into my life and taught me to win light in my life over darkness, be compassionate in the face of evil onslaught and finally be emotional enough to love a child borne of deceit and treachery yet not to lose life that God gives.  I think Maan has admired her courage and salvific temperment for life.

He also began to depend on God sirf only because of Geet.

Maan is terrified of having perhaps made a wrong choice that could open discord and mistrust. But defintely the baby is not his, he loves it because he loves Geet and wants her ultimate happiness.  It has the family genes because of Dev but Dev's action MSK abhored. Therefore only and only Geets joy and happiness was what Maan wanted. Yet to narrow down to saving Geet - What other choice did Maan have.  Dadima put it very right.  He weighed every grief that Geet would bear had she lost the baby, he shred himself so deep that he could not bear the guilt everytime the baby was mentioned, and he even came to terms with the fact of perhaps losing Geet on this issue.  But his choice to save Geet was a greater compassionate and universal decision, the temperament of which only God uttered through him, combined with his innate love for Geet.  What is a tree cut down never to bear fruit, or the Sun dies in the constellation, for darkness to rule, or the vast oceans that give life dries up!  Geet is indeed life and Maan knew it.  His instinctive knowledge and perception of not just his physical and mind's requirements, but a deeper anchoring of what she is to him made him take his decision.  Ofcourse nothing was poetic but his discerning of facts, ultimately made him speak the four letters - GEET. Perhaps God helped him make that decision thru a test of his logic and intellect and then God offered a double providence - 'mother and baby safe'.

"Ha Dadi Ma itne din is Dil ko saare zasbathein se dhur karke andheri ki char deewaron mein bandke raka tha, pehli baar kisi ne shub ki doop bankar us andheri ko door kiya hai, mein apni jaan dedoonga dadima lekin us doop par kisi ka parchayi nahi padne dunga"..  So pefectly dedicated to Geet.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Go to top